Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 140

Author Topic: Man of SCIENCE!!  (Read 147266 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Man of SCIENCE!!
« Reply #360 on: March 28, 2010, 11:02:35 pm »

Okay... I think we should look into buying... something. since we're low on cash, I don't think that we should spend too much...
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 28, 2010, 11:05:32 pm »

We shouldn't buy anything until we have a good plan that simply needs money to succeed. Right now everything we'd want to make can be made from scavenged parts or needs a lot more than $300 to work.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dyjeccu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 28, 2010, 11:09:40 pm »

..we should also go dumpster-diving..  ..steal a shopping cart..
Good resources, but both are beneath us.  Build a bot to do this.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 28, 2010, 11:11:51 pm »

Yeah, you got a point. So, what now?  ???
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 28, 2010, 11:15:07 pm »

..we should also go dumpster-diving..  ..steal a shopping cart..
Good resources, but both are beneath us.  Build a bot to do this.

Yeah but we can't make a robot complex enough for that, we just don't have the parts.  We need a job.

How close do we live to the U.S.-Mexico border?  Maybe we could make a robotic drug runner (so we don't hurt our MEGALOMANIA).

>Remember our extremely rich and generous benefactor.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 28, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »

Check watch.

Knowing the time could aid us in planning our next move.

In the meantime, do we have any way to observe our rat's behaviours?
(Possible bio-skillups?)
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2010, 12:34:30 am »

Actually... if it works, trying to gain our rat's trust might be an excellent way to level biology. With proper training it'd be like a prebuilt stealthbot that comes with its own programming.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2010, 12:37:23 am »

You check the time on your laptop, lacking a watch.

Four in the morning. My, how the time flies.

Like the time you spent under the wing of your rich and generous benefactor, Professor... fah. His name isn't worth remembering. He's horrifically scarred and discredited. Serves him right for his betrayal. All his fatherly attention amounting to no more than an attempt to steal your first robot.

They say in the Mad Science circles that you never forget your first robot/biological horror/etc., and the fact that you lost your first so tragically only embitters you further. You take a moment to shake your fist at the sky. It's actually roughly the direction of a couple of gang member brothers who live here, but going outside to shake your fist at the actual sky would be cold.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 29, 2010, 12:42:56 am »

Oooh, I'm sensing a possible drug connection. Once we get that far, that is.

In the meantime, let's spend the early morning attempting to train our new rat. We shall call him... Squiggles?

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 29, 2010, 12:43:58 am »

Actually... if it works, trying to gain our rat's trust might be an excellent way to level biology. With proper training it'd be like a prebuilt stealthbot that comes with its own programming.

If we could rig up some sort of small digital camera and an electrode into the rat's pleasure center.  Then we could remotely control it by training it to look where to go or at things to grab, then in order to tell it what to do we remotely stimulate the pleasure center.  We could have rat-borgs stealing things for us in the night.
Can't get enough Bolo.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 29, 2010, 12:45:53 am »

but they won't be able to get anything big.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 29, 2010, 12:47:05 am »

Too crude. If we're gonna have ratborgs, we need them to be proper ratborgs, not just remote controlled cars that happen to be made of meat.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 29, 2010, 12:48:18 am »

At least these ones can be used to take or manipulate things and spread disease.
Can't get enough Bolo.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 29, 2010, 12:48:39 am »

So, I guess we gotta find a way to get into the warehouse.

Hmm... what if we somehow give some thugs drugs and make them kill the guard or something?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 29, 2010, 12:55:59 am »

That spares us the danger but not the inconveniences. Guard ends up dead, security increases.

At the moment, it's probably too close to daylight to go out and steal things anyway. If possible we should focus on making things or doing things nobody will notice/care about.

My vote is still for training the rat.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 140