Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 140

Author Topic: Man of SCIENCE!!  (Read 147090 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Man of SCIENCE!!
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2010, 06:31:29 am »

So hey we are completely ignoring our secondary skill, then?

I PROPOSE
PROJEKT DAMPMOLD
METHOD: You are in an old, rotting building. Search it for two things: old food and molds! Find as many different kinds of mold as you can.
Mash up the old food. Mix with water. Drench some units of Cloth in the resultant gunk. Place cloth in a warm, damp area of your lab and cultivate the various molds. Take the digital camera from the anklebiter and use it to do OBSERVATIONS on the molds. Use your BIOLOGY knowledge to try and identify them and potential useful properties they may have.
RESULTS: A mold-cultivation station growing identified molds, for use in future BIOLOGY.
Long Live United Forenia!

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2010, 06:37:00 am »

Nuke, you're right. Also, use a little bit of the food, whatever a rat would eat, combined with a bucket and a stick that suspends the bucket over the food, to catch one.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2010, 07:05:24 am »

What Nuke said.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2010, 07:59:15 am »

If this was a video game, I've thought up some killer box art for it.

Too bad my art skills aren't that great.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 27, 2010, 08:03:28 am »

Anothe vote for nukes idea.

Idea: sedate random hobo, bring home, using a controler unit a battery and copper wire implant crude electrodes into its pian and pplesue centrs, and lobotomize so that it cant do long term reasoning or care abaut anything but emmediate pain and plesure. Your first minion!
Edit: the electrodes shuld be remote comtroled by you obviusly
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:05:21 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2010, 08:16:26 am »

I agree with the above, seeing as we are a bit short on supplies for KILLBOTS we should do KILLMOULD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2010, 08:17:15 am »

Anothe vote for nukes idea.

Idea: sedate random hobo, bring home, using a controler unit a battery and copper wire implant crude electrodes into its pian and pplesue centrs, and lobotomize so that it cant do long term reasoning or care abaut anything but emmediate pain and plesure. Your first minion!
Edit: the electrodes shuld be remote comtroled by you obviusly
We'd need a lot more biology skill to be able to cut open a persons brain without them being damaged severely, and much better equipment.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2010, 09:55:47 am »

I agree - experiment on mold, catch rat!

Also, grab some grass and bring it inside so we can start working on an organic "camo-cover" for our robot to allow him to move unnoticed through the city streets.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2010, 12:35:39 pm »

What exactly can we program at level one, i'm thinking that if we are able to get ourselves an internet connection, possibly one where the first month of usage is free we could earn some money by designing web sites and the like
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 27, 2010, 12:40:06 pm »

How about we go home, practice coding with the assistance of our book.  Then when we get tired, go to sleep.  In the morning, go to the library, learn how to code better, read up on physics, chemistry, etc.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

dreamshell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2010, 12:49:46 pm »

More work needs done on laying a foundation. Gathering and/or cultivating equipment and ingredients, getting a feel for the location/locals, and doing whatever’s needed to level-up (studying books more and pratice, practice, practice?) seem like the priorities.

Based on that, I guess I’m for this mold idea (though I’m not sure exactly how useful mold is), and we should look into what other sort of stuff we might make “homegrown.” Rats, at least, we could experiment on. Crude ratborgs, maybe? Or testing out different concoctions on them to hone our Chemistry. Who knows, maybe we could groom a horde of rat suicide bombers! ;D

Also, we should try and get that kid Johnny Jacob J-Dizzle working for us. We could use him to do things like distract that warehouse guard, plus act as a gofer/courier. Looking into other people we might exploit would be smart, too.

And what's this business about getting jobs and selling stuff and starting up websites?? Are you mad scientists or are you mice?!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2010, 01:01:20 pm »

Money, part, chemicals, and test subjects are things we will always need. An assistant would make the first 3 easier to get.

The mold would be Applied Biology (I.E. taking what you learned and putting it into practice)
Back to Mafia with me!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2010, 01:02:38 pm »

Designing web sites would lower our PRIDE and increase our MEGALOMANIA, as Pandarsenic has said before.

I think we should do the mold project and toy robots. Nothing ambitious yet, no gunning down people, robbing banks, making minions or whatnot. That'll just get us jailed.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2010, 01:07:06 pm »

Designing certain websites could also raise SMARM ... :P
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2010, 01:07:45 pm »

Try the toy robot idea, but bring some sedatives and capture a hobo for exprimentation.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 140