Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: You know, I'm just going to be blunt here...  (Read 3244 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: You know, I'm just going to be blunt here...
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 02:24:35 am »

The sound is way too low, sorry, I can't listen to it.
With my volume, it sounds like he is not talking at all! :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McPicard has entered a martial trance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 03:23:54 am »

Yeah, sorry guys, I'm trying to figure out how to make my microphone record at a higher volume. Its like, right about against my mouth...
Ah, Dwarf Fortress. The only game where it's considered perfectly normal to discuss the most efficient method of farming and butchering friendly sentient beings for their valuable bones...

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 06:36:01 am »

its called Mic boost.

A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 04:57:13 pm »

New video is up! And I think I solved the volume issue, thanks to NRN_R_Sumo1!

EDIT: Nevermind, the sound didn't record AT ALL! Err, microphone boost has some issues, and I'm trying to fix it. Still, thanks NRN_R_Sumo1 for making me search for mic boost, because I think I'm on the right track.

EDIT Again! I think I fixed the sound! Off to record number five now...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 05:13:55 pm by ShadowLuigi147 »
Ah, Dwarf Fortress. The only game where it's considered perfectly normal to discuss the most efficient method of farming and butchering friendly sentient beings for their valuable bones...

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 05:27:03 pm »

Hurrah more videos. :P

I love listening to the various LP DFs there are out there in the world.
Quote from: Urist McDwarfFortress
You do not understand the ways of Toady One. He is not a business, he's just a guy trying to make a fun game. He's invited people to come along and experience the journey with him (and help him test it out as he goes along). At the end of the day, I don't think his main goal is to sell Dwarf Fortress, its just to create the best game possible.

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 05:41:40 pm »

Hurrah more videos. :P

I love listening to the various LP DFs there are out there in the world.

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 05:51:40 pm »

Hurrah! Haha
You do not understand the ways of Toady One. He is not a business, he's just a guy trying to make a fun game. He's invited people to come along and experience the journey with him (and help him test it out as he goes along). At the end of the day, I don't think his main goal is to sell Dwarf Fortress, its just to create the best game possible.

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 07:02:17 pm »

Great...I have to reupload a couple videos because they're too long...gah..

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 07:07:00 pm »

Oh well. Keep up the good work!

Honestly, though, after watching your last video in all its fun-ness, you might want to look into restarting... It might be hard to pull out of your spiral.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:46:38 pm by They Got Leader »

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 08:10:14 pm »

Honestly, though, after watching your last video in all its fun-ness, you might want to look into restarting... It might be hard to pull out of your spiral.

That's like, half the fun of this game--watching all your time and work come collapsing down in a bloody, uncontrollable riot.

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 08:15:28 pm »

That's like, half the fun of this game--watching all your time and work come collapsing down in a bloody, uncontrollable riot.

Well, for the sake of the LP...

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 08:22:38 pm »

Its all good now! I even got a few uploaded! Well, sorry to the people who don't have dwarves yet, I don't have you guys the dwarves you wanted. Renault, you still get the annoying noble that shows up, and Lmaoboat has one of three dwarves. Oh, and They Got Leader, you recovered from your wounds :D

They Got Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Current Fortress:
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 08:35:11 pm »

Its all good now! I even got a few uploaded! Well, sorry to the people who don't have dwarves yet, I don't have you guys the dwarves you wanted. Renault, you still get the annoying noble that shows up, and Lmaoboat has one of three dwarves. Oh, and They Got Leader, you recovered from your wounds :D
Yay! I lived!

ShadowLuigi147

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:59 pm »

Yay! I lived!
Yay! But, alas, dogstile died just recently D: I'm too scared of the Giant Olm that killed him to let any dwarves claim his corpse, but he can have a new dwarf later, I suppose.

EDIT: Great, number five isn't up yet. I don't see how big of a deal 15 seconds past ten minutes is, but youtube disagrees with me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:01:01 pm by ShadowLuigi147 »

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 10:51:59 pm »

I died? Again!?! OH MA GAWD.

At least it was from the giant olm. I love giant olms. I request that it be treated fairly, and given fair trial.

my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.
Pages: 1 [2] 3