Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Brutal: Wrath of the Wilds - Beginning in thread hunt...  (Read 9999 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: Brutal: Wrath of the Wilds - Beginning in thread hunt...
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2010, 06:09:05 pm »

I'm in.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2010, 08:25:18 pm »

Ok, FINALLY got around to reading this log.

I think we should take this as our lair FOR NOW, but not invest to much into improving it just yet. perhaps a chest, some more bedding, and a Narrow Hallway (this seems the best place to live in, as one can live in the upper part and one in the lower, because I assume "beding" for a bid or shadow or such can be placed elevated of ground.) or two to sleep in the end of. Once we get enough to afford more than that we shuld get a more proper lair instead unless this proves to be even better than it seems, the trap corido ideas are expensive and the layout of this place dosnt fit, so wait with those. I also think we shuldn't spend more than half our gold on lair stuff for now, and we shuld save all the Favor for future Boons.
I think the bed shuld be made into beding for the spider, pherhaps placed among the ruble in the innermost room, or maybe in that hole left by the falling rock. I dont think ruble shuld be cleared away, that costs money and I think rubble gives some ambience anyway.

Also, i think what to do with the donkey needs discusion. Heverer, exept for that grass addict I think evrything not nailed down shuld be draged inside, wagon, tools, rubble, corpses, etc.

I'd like to join the hunt,a nd ICwise i shuld, but it's WAY to late right now and I'm tired.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2010, 08:32:59 pm »

Speaking of the bedding, can Cript get to the bed, currently, or is the rubble completely blocking it? If so, I'd be willing to spend some of my money to clear the rubble.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2010, 08:52:31 pm »

He's agile enough to climb over the rubble and get to the bed, but it takes him a turn, so he might have trouble getting out in an emergency (it does mean he'll be a bit safer and might go unnoticed though)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2010, 08:54:42 pm »

Okay, of those who have in-ed, feel free to start planning your attack on the compound!

The compound attack will happen in thread, and probably take a while, so make sure to post a reminder of who you are to everyone and your react for turn order. However, you can all post your turns/actions, and I'll proccess them when I can turn.

And to let me know, start off each post with Hunt on its own line so I know you are not just discussing other stuff.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 09:20:41 pm »

Hunt
My name is Ravald.
I have 16 react.
I think I leveled last session (need 640 xp), so I have:
Scratch, Hide, Leap, Snap, Lackey

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 09:33:07 pm »

HUNT
Tikkerie the Cockatrice
13 React - 6 Land Speed - 16 Fly Speed - 0 dig
6 Hp - 0 Armor - 3 Regen - 4 Size - 5 Sense
-Snap
-Poison(x2)
-Scratch 
-Latch
680/750 EXP

I can probably scout from above and see if there are any people outside alone at the moment.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2010, 10:16:06 pm »

HUNT

Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My target will be the human, once the shadows reach long enough, I will make my way along the wall, staying in the shadows until I find my target.

From there, I will use a chilling spook attack, and reach from a shadow to grab his/her ankle and appear like a bloody human child crying desperately, before melting back into the shadows. (+6 base fear)
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2010, 11:28:44 pm »

As the sun starts to set, Tikkerie takes to the air to scout while Haika slides through the shadows unnoticed, pushing himself against the walls of the compound.

tikkerie notices, inside the wall, there is a central compound, an outhouse, a few gardens, the previously mentioned fountain, and a large courtyard. In it are several beings apparently praying towards the setting sun. None are wearing shoes.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:30:48 pm by GlyphGryph »

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2010, 12:05:39 am »

Ravald approaches the entrance to the compound, ready to Leap in and attack at the scouts' signal.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2010, 12:17:27 am »

Tikkerie lands, and quietly reports his findings to his companions. He proposes that they sneak into the compound now, have the Spider set down some lines around the exits,(Forgot that he's injured, nm) then wait for the Shadow to start confusing and frightening the group before attacking from multiple sides.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 12:24:03 am by Faden »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2010, 12:19:53 am »

"Bring back food"

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2010, 05:15:22 am »

Hunt
Black
Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)

I will follow Haika, stay in the shadows, and if the human tries to flee or attack Haika as a result of the spook, take him down.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2010, 10:03:26 am »

Hiding in the shadows, Shadow and Black slowly approach a human leaning against the gate, staring off into space. A female elf joins him a few moments later.

'Hari, what are you doing out here? Its prayer hour, I'd have thought you'd be joining in."

He looks to the elf. "Eh, I don't feel that well tonight - I'm on edge for some reason. I've been thinking a lot lately. Tanya, do you think its right we're isolating ourselves from the world being all the way out here?"

Tanya smiles at him and touches his face. "Oh, Hari... This is our refuge of peace and love and harmony, a place that accepts all beings regardless of race. Are you not happy here?"

Hari smiles back. "No, I am - its just, I feel like we should be spreading out message, sharing it..."

They will continue conversing until everyone decides on their next action.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2010, 11:39:47 am »

"Gag"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8