Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse RTD Day 2, Turn 3: Sax in my hand...  (Read 12523 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

um he was strapped down didn't need a roll to break free... not cool, what is also not cool is the fact that you did 4+ turns of fighting in one, with no input on my part.......
Nom nom nom

!!Zombie Carp!!

• Bay Watcher
  • Look into my eyes... you must give cooookieesss...
    • View Profile

Wait, shouldn't he have gotten a survival roll in there as well? And, yeah, Pillow was strapped down...  ??? What's up with the wall-o-text combat-spam too?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:16:15 pm by !!Zombie Carp!! »
[pizza=omnomnom]

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

And meanwhile, I am blissfully unaware.

Help 'Ol Jenkin's friend
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

wut?
I thought he already broke free?
OK then let's do this crap again....

ok because of that big fault of mine(which actually didn't change anything,caue pillow broke freee anyways and the survivalroll of yours didn't actually help detecting him earlier) you can now post your fighting actions kila...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:57:18 am by Ghazkull »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat kila face.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Scar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to wake up

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

Heh i told ya kila and the other guy are FUCKED
and i assume the asprines are in big boxes and in those big boxes are smaller boxes of aspirine?
Search around for a backpack and take 5 small boxes of aspirine,water and search for a fireaxe!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

bolt out of the house, to where Frelock is.  Inform him that Pillow has gone crazy or something, and doctor boy should take a look.  see i don't fight... I run to crazy old men with shotguns, which may still kill me but are far less brutal about it.
Nom nom nom

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh great idea... now i have to do aseveral test i f hegets you and throws you to the ground or if you run directl into the shotgun of the old guy who is probably holding scar as a prisoner...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sorry for the double post but :

Kila i now want your fighting actions. Somehow The Random Number god wants you to fight Pillow and with an escape roll of 1 vs. 6 theres no fair way to let you escape without you breaking some bones, falling down some stairs or being eaten by another zed...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sounds good, then OVERHEAD SWING TO CRUSH SKULL WITH HAMMER!! I HAVE THE POWER!  if I miss then kick him back for a stun, and swing again.
Nom nom nom

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

quod errat demonstrandum.

Sorry Kil but the dices hate you somehow...

Lordinquisitor where do you want to start and i need your first action.

available Locations:

the St.Florians Church

Your home (outskirts, inner city, suburbs)

hospital

the overrun police station...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

bump

and stilll need actions of LordInquisitor

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no problem with dieing, but 6 dodge in most rtd's normally involves dodging out a window or into a wall by mistake, but oh well.  Put me on the waiting list,
Name: Kilakan (for simplicity, not a twin!)
Profession:Priest
Nom nom nom

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile

Oh sorry! I totally oversaw this thread. (Or thought it was a different zombie rtd..)

I`d like to start at my home in the outskirts. I will search my home for anything useful.. But i will especially look for hand weapons, medicine and food.  I`ll also look out of the windows to see what`s going on outside. If i have enough time i check whether i still have electricity and a working internet connection.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 08:06:25 am by Lordinquisitor »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13