Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse RTD Day 2, Turn 3: Sax in my hand...  (Read 12521 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Zombie Apocalypse RTD Day 2, Turn 3: Sax in my hand...
« on: March 20, 2010, 12:47:25 pm »

Well i'm pretty new in this forum but i have lurked around since some weeks and was following the forum games and especially the RTDs. i loved how you people managed to turn normal,peaceful,law abiding(i hope you write it that way) towns within three turns into  chaos wreaked ,zombie overrun , daemon worshipping, burning pieces of shit.(somehow reminds me of the end of all my df-fortresses).

Anyways i decided to also start an RTD. Which is set in our modern world, to be more specific in Germany. Everyone of you starts out as a normal guy who just moved in the town of Düringen.(this town is not really existing. All similiarities to the real world are accidently) You all have seen the terrible news of Africa  where the Zombies were first seen. You didn't mind too much(as much as you can't mind that people are turned into maneating crazed beasts) because very soon American Troops were sent down there and the situation seemed under control. What you didn't knew that refugees from Africa soon landed in France...

Days later a guy who wanted to take a  french-looking tramper with him was bitten by the suspicious guy. With his arm heavily bleeding he managed to reach the big Hospital of Düringen where all of you seven are currently situated because you either work there or for personal reasons....

Rolls:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skills:
The Virus

Additional Fun:

You all (5 people, rest will be waiting list) start in the hospital of Düringen (either because you work there or because of personal problems you can make up yourself). Your starting equipment consists of the clothes you are wearing and that what normal people are carrying to a normal visit in a hospital.

Character Creation:
Name:
Occupation(pls no super spies, and no military people):
Starting Equipment (see above):
Story:

Player List

1.Jetsquirrel

2.Pillow_Killer

3.Frelock

Scar

LordInquisitor

Waiting list:

5.vagel7

Zombie Carp

Chedarrius

Kilakan

Hall of suicidal lunatics Heroes

Jabberwock:
Heroical Policeman, who tried to save the people at the Slaughterhouse
Hospital, died while leading a charge of 3 people armed with wooden sticks against a zombie horde with 4 times the number. Died of bloodloss, caused by a ripped out arm....

Inteuniso:
inapt electrician causing a blackout in the hospital, which killed  more than 100 people. Died in Jabberwocks charge, as he was eaten alive by a disabled Zombie after he crippled his own spinal cord with a screwdriver....

Kilakan:
heroical Hunter, heroically slaugthered by Horatio Rash a Half-Zombies in a fit of Rage....oh and his head got torn off.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 03:12:12 pm by Ghazkull »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse RTD
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 01:17:57 pm »

Name: Jets the Chopper
Starting Equipment (see above): Clothes like that of a Redneck Lumberjack,a Awesome cap, Small Handaxe(MY GUY DOES TAKE A HANDAXE WITH HIM)
Story:Jets is a ordinary heavy muscled lumberjack, one day cutting a tree he swung the axe too hard hitting himself with the backside(the not sharp one) on his head. He passed out for a few hours and woke up, he went to the hospital by binding a bandage on his head and getting a few painkillers.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 01:47:38 pm »

YAAY  ;D

Somebodys joining ! I put you on the list.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 01:56:32 pm »

lulz.... dont expect people to join right away. I was luckly online so i joined

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 01:57:15 pm »

Name: Horatio Rash
Occupation:(If there are no military as PC's, how would they get automatic weapons and heavy ordnance in beginning? Why there are no skills on charsheet? Is this defined by starting equipment?)  Pyrotechnic
Starting Equipment: Erm, nothing? Normal people don't carry weapons on their visit to hospital?
Story: Rash been minding his business at a rock concert, watching the pyrotechnics he made go off one by one, when one of the flares somehow hit him square in chest. He's been carried to a hospital, and now, after two weeks of recovery, he's waking up...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:06:24 pm by Pillow_Killer »
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 02:00:12 pm »

I'll join up too.

Name: Dr. Fredrick TeVoert
Starting Equipment: A surgical outfit (scrubs, apron, gloves, mask), glasses, a case of surgical equipment (numerous scalpels, sutures, scissors, and other sharp implements)
Story: Fredrick is a more-or-less normal surgeon who works at the hospital.  A bachelor with few friends, his work is his life.  His only notable eccentricity is that he enjoys throwing scalpels in his spare time; he says it helps steady his hands.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 02:22:33 pm »

(If there are no military as PC's, how would they get automatic weapons and heavy ordnance in beginning? Why there are no skills on charsheet? Is this defined by starting equipment?)
You will later maybe(depends on how long you survive) find a military ammunition depot, with enough heavy weapons and artillery to blow the whole town to pieces.Anyways you can try and build a makeshift rocket-launcher for yourselves.

I don't wanted military PC's because it should be mor Survival-like with normal people, and not the military guy with his machine-gun who blows zombies at  hundreds to pieces.

Your skills are determined by your occupation and (partly) by your story, otherwise we would have a surgeon with, heavy ordonance skills directly at the beginning.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 02:32:51 pm »

Name:Hank Fitzberg
Starting Equipment:T-shirt and jeans, tool-belt containing: screwdriver, wire cutters, voltmeter(isn't that what it's called?)
Story: Hank is a young man, having recently graduated college with a bachelor's in electrical engineering, and working at his second cousin's contracting firm. While having lots of friends, he doesn't have any really close connections, his parents living overseas currently.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 02:57:06 pm »

All added on the list.
@ inteuniso:
i hope that you don't mind the blue overall and the rubber sole boots, but electricians in germany are forced to wear these.... ::)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse RTD (1 free spot)
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 03:09:27 pm »

Not at all.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 03:20:35 pm »

Name: Bryan Bear
Ocupation: Officer
Starting Equipment: A blue police uniform, handcuffs, baton and hand gun
Story: Bryan is an middle age officer who recently been tranfered to this towns police force. He's been sent to ask a victim at the hospital if she remembers any features of her attacker.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 04:28:39 pm »

Name:Steadman
Occupation(pls no super spies, and no military people):Hunter, woodsman
Starting Equipment (see above):Hunting jacket, jeans, thick leather boots, hunting knife(carry this everywhere in real life)
Story:Shot a younge friend while out hunting, and is now visiting him in the hospital.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 04:39:18 pm »

Well then, do we have a starting scenario, or should we just start posting actions?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 05:15:31 pm »

Player list is full, everyone else joining will be transferred on waiting list. Jabberwock your added.

Let it begin:
Day 1 Turn 7 Early Morning
Order:(Jetsquirrel:(5!, 3!) ; Pillow_Killer: (5!, 4!); Frelock: (5!, 6!); inteuniso: (3!); Jabberwock(1!);
New Order: Frelock, Pillow_Killer, Jetsquirrel, inteuniso, Jabberwock

It is a seemingly normal day, with a grey sky(weather: 4) in the Düringer Kreiskrankenhaus(german word for the most important hospital in a county). Among the countless little cases and the patients who are staying for some more years is the occasional kidney transplantation, a women with torn face, a Lumberjack who managed to hit himself in the head, a Pyrotechnician who just awoke from coma and a drunk who drove into a tree. But rather rarely you find a man whose whole left hand was eaten by a crazed hobo. The heavily bleeding man managed somehow to walk the 2 kilometres to the hospital and was instantly swarmed by a group of 10 nurses, surgeons and some doctors in training. While the group disturbs the eerie morning peace of the hospital (and the sleeping hospital guard at the Atrium) with its shouts after bandages, and blood transfusions, other people are more concerned with themselves:

Frelock:

Pillow_Killer:

Jetsquirrel

inteuniso:

Jabberwock:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 05:22:40 pm by Ghazkull »

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile

Ask her if she recalls anything about her attacker, such as language, features, clothes, and such.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13