Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: -=Hellion Slayer=-  (Read 5286 times)

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: -=Hellion Slayer=-
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 11:46:07 am »

>Take freshly dismembered toes and fingers and cut them in half to double throwing ammo

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 02:05:14 pm »

Learn to moonwalk, while waiting for more foes.

SiN.Daeus

• Bay Watcher
  • IT LIVES
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 08:47:01 pm »

Look for a way to GAIN THE HIGH GROUND

We need to ambush his buddies when they show up.

Also, cut off the rest of the fingers. Toes too. We'll need them as throwing ammo.

You look around for some kind of ambush spot, but unfortunately, the house you were hiding by has caught fire - no more shadows to hide in. The only spot you can hide is behind a nearby stack of barrels - unfortunately, the light from the flames would reveal your position. It might trick them temporarily however. You crouch behind the barrels.

You grab the makeshift polearm and try to hack of the remains of the fingers. Unfortunately, the blade breaks after you break off 2 fingers.

Use MAKESHIFT POLEARM on ground near door.
Tie BREECHES to door of house and MAKESHIFT POLEARM.
the bag of severed heads could be pulled back into the breeches to make a high-tension headapult that could launch a great volley of severed heads at the incoming cultists. do that...

You tie the breeches to the flaming door. The breeches catch fire and turn to ash.

>Take freshly dismembered toes and fingers and cut them in half to double throwing ammo

You snap the fingers in half. Now you have 4 finger fragments.

Learn to moonwalk, while waiting for more foes.

You try to dance, but you stumble over the corpse.
The best kind of music is
---]HEAVY[---
---]HEAVY[---
---]METAL[---

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 08:56:03 pm »

Unmake MAKESHIFT POLEARM.

It's no good without the knife.

Gather ASHES into TUNIC so we can throw them in the cultists' faces.

Wield ASHTUNIC and METAL PIPE
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SiN.Daeus

• Bay Watcher
  • IT LIVES
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 09:06:20 pm »

Unmake MAKESHIFT POLEARM.

It's no good without the knife.

Gather ASHES into TUNIC so we can throw them in the cultists' faces.

Wield ASHTUNIC and METAL PIPE

The pole arm is already disassembled. The tunic is burnt, so you gather ashes with your breeches instead. You hold the ashbreeches in your left hand and the metal pipe in your right hand, still hidden behind the pipe. Curiously enough, the sounds of women and children screaming has stopped, and now it is the sound of men yelling and swords clashing...

Maybe the man in red has attacked the cultists?

What do you do?
---]HEAVY[---
---]HEAVY[---
---]METAL[---

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 09:23:15 pm »

He's probably in danger, but we shouldn't be incautious.

Seek out the sounds, taking our camouflage with us.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 09:57:00 pm »

Spread ASHES over face in a rambo-esque look.

Move forward slowly.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

SiN.Daeus

• Bay Watcher
  • IT LIVES
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 09:59:58 pm »

Spread ASHES over face in a rambo-esque look.

Move forward slowly.

You rub ashes over your face. You begin to inch forw- AHHHHH IT BURNSSSSSSS!!!!!! IT BURNSSSSSSS!!!

-10% HP

He's probably in danger, but we shouldn't be incautious.

Seek out the sounds, taking our camouflage with us.

You decide to check out the noises. you roll the barrel and hide behind it. as you slowly inch forwards, you notice the bodies of cultists, all slain by swift sword strokes. The noises grow louder. You realise you are on the edge of the square. You peek out of the barrel, and see the man embroiled in combat; his armor is splattered with blood, his blade slick with gore. He is in the middle of a power struggle with a massive bald-headed man. The bald man has grabbed the mans sword and is in the middle of struggling it from him. Another cultist is flanking the armored man, ready to strike with a dagger.

What do you do?
---]HEAVY[---
---]HEAVY[---
---]METAL[---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 01:02:42 am »

Use our elastic tongue powers to grab the dagger then use it to start business as a barber.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

SiN.Daeus

• Bay Watcher
  • IT LIVES
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2010, 01:10:53 am »

Use our elastic tongue powers to grab the dagger then use it to start business as a barber.

FAIL.
---]HEAVY[---
---]HEAVY[---
---]METAL[---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 01:27:45 am »

Loot the dead cultists for ritual books, instantly become an adept cultist and change the ritual, so that it sucks the life out of the cultists to raise the knight from the dead as an undead horror that is eternally bound to your will.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

SiN.Daeus

• Bay Watcher
  • IT LIVES
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 02:15:01 am »

Loot the dead cultists for ritual books, instantly become an adept cultist and change the ritual, so that it sucks the life out of the cultists to raise the knight from the dead as an undead horror that is eternally bound to your will.

You spot a stack of leather bound books in the corner. You pick it up and open to the start.

Forewyrd
Congratulations on purchasing 'My First Grimoire'! Contained inside this book is a step-by-step guide to resurrecting corpses and binding flesh-slaves! We will also touch upon the subject of apotheosis - a subject familiar to the Oros Cult. Hemomancy is dangerous, but the rewards are great. How is being able to strip life from a victim, or restore it to one who died too early? Don't forget, hemomancy works well in conjunction with the Arts of Alc- [The rest of the page is stained with some maroon substance]

You open the book at random and start to decifer the occult drawings. This could take a while.

A scream makes you glance up - the knight was stabbed in the small of his neck - only protected by thin padded leather. He jerks around a bit and dies. The bald cultist pulls out a ceremonial dagger and hacks the man's head off. The other cultist has retreated away, no doubt doing the same with the corpses who still had their heads - including many of the dead-cultists.

The bald-headed man notices you for the first time. He glances at you, brows contorted in confusion, then shrugs it off. He approaches you and says,

"Oskur, what are you doing with your robes off? Where are they? And now is not the time to be indulging in our Spoils, nor is it time to be studying your grimoire. We have the last of the Spoils to gather... Hopefully we can make something of this mishap." He spits on the dusty ground.

"Go find your robes and pile the bodies in the square. I don't want any trace of our presence to remain - let the Folk put this down to a bandit attack."

He walks off, mumbling to himself. He pauses by the man in red armor and kicks him into a nearby fire. You are left alone for a moment, surrounded by corpses and cannabalistic cultists. Not a good position. Also, you begin to wonder - Why did he confuse me with 'Oskur'? Who or whatever that is... and, what should I do now?

---]HEAVY[---
---]HEAVY[---
---]METAL[---

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 03:49:17 am »

>Strike a menacing pose.
>Find more breeches.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:56 am »

We are now OSKUR WIYOLDE, author and cultist.

And we need to pick that corpse's arms and armor.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 06:56:56 am »

Collect all the best cultist bits and sew them together to create a super-cultist!

Then try to find some way to make it less dead...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4