Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 927 928 [929] 930 931 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2102440 times)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #13920 on: March 26, 2017, 02:47:31 pm »

Just had an epic duel with seven or so goblins at once while playing as a brown recluse spider person. In particular, one goblin maceman that broke two of my arms caused me more problems than I can count. In the end, I only killed two of them, but the survivors all had mortal wounds and ran away. I will call this a success.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13921 on: March 26, 2017, 08:45:28 pm »

After killing the mama cyclops i go to a local town to celebrate my victory! But it turns out that for some reason everyone in town is tearing eachother apart! all i could see was blood and dead bodies as far as the eye could see! And everyone in town was dead including all of my companion Even Piral the legendary warrior and my longest travelling companion. I could only save one person a human swordsman named Tuco Samspila.
It was insane all of the bodies there were there were bodies in the tavern in the markets in the houses in the church everywhere! and i lost al of my companions :'(
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13922 on: March 27, 2017, 01:07:07 am »

Found a cave dragon recruit wandering through a village. Now I have nice expensive teeth to decorate my sword with.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

newtonsolo313

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13923 on: March 27, 2017, 03:13:41 pm »

Created a peasant axeman spawned with halberd got chain leggings and a metal cap from a nearby. But no chain shirt
So I thought no problem I'll just get one somewhere else. Then I meet some human crossbowmen who owe allegiance to some sort of gang
So I'm like no problemo I'll just make some small chat walk away so I can fast travel. But 2 follow me around so I can't fast travel then they start punching me
So I'm like no batok I can just try out some Kisat dur. But that doesn't go well and I'm getting wounded faster then they are
Them I'm like no dithi I can just bash them with my halberd
They deliver copper bolts to disabling them before I land a third strike. Within a few rounds I'm on the ground with one of the crossbowmen. I strangle them with me leg and then bite off there throat causing the second to flee.
So now my adventurer has breathing problems and no longer has an ax

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13924 on: March 27, 2017, 04:15:02 pm »

Created a peasant axeman spawned with halberd got chain leggings and a metal cap from a nearby. But no chain shirt
So I thought no problem I'll just get one somewhere else. Then I meet some human crossbowmen who owe allegiance to some sort of gang
So I'm like no problemo I'll just make some small chat walk away so I can fast travel. But 2 follow me around so I can't fast travel then they start punching me
So I'm like no batok I can just try out some Kisat dur. But that doesn't go well and I'm getting wounded faster then they are
Them I'm like no dithi I can just bash them with my halberd
They deliver copper bolts to disabling them before I land a third strike. Within a few rounds I'm on the ground with one of the crossbowmen. I strangle them with me leg and then bite off there throat causing the second to flee.
So now my adventurer has breathing problems and no longer has an ax
Savescum the temple curses until you get a werebeast, and wait out a full moon (while being away from a civilization to avoid being an enemy on it if you want to be in good relations with the civ) so your character regenerates.
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

newtonsolo313

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13925 on: March 27, 2017, 04:54:20 pm »

Actually both vampire and werebeast works because vampires don't breathe or tire
So yeah I'm an ax vampire now

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13926 on: March 27, 2017, 08:41:54 pm »

Well Gunnadie the swashbuckler didn't really seek her death because she has managed to kill 2 vile creatures and a goddamn bronze collussus. Sadly tuco perished when trying to kill a vile creature I tried to give him his loot but it went like this

Me I have something to offer you

Tuco HRK! *dead* :P
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13927 on: March 27, 2017, 08:51:51 pm »

Started my adventure as a dwarf living in a glacier mountain home. The surrounding area was filled with night creatures, a giant and minotaur. Did fine against the minotaur and the giant, and killed one night creature, but the second one locked my leg and killed me. I hate enemies that can wrestle.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13928 on: March 27, 2017, 11:13:44 pm »

so poking around throwing I just notice weapon Damage on the Knife.
gonna be a funny day when I end up breaking a weapon from throwing 1 item in 40,000 times.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13929 on: March 28, 2017, 05:08:09 am »

Shit, that's the annoying part about trying to use the "tool-weapons-to-arm-civilians" method.

Especially when you're all godbuffed and shit, whack someone with a steel meat cleaver and it shatters.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #13930 on: March 28, 2017, 11:35:44 am »

I believe that happens when you throw a weapon and it gets blocked by something - as a warning dont try to throw ammo when it's damaged - when the ammo "breaks" it appears to crash the game - atleast I believe that's the correlation.

lobster1050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13931 on: March 28, 2017, 01:21:21 pm »

Encountered a very strange bug. I started game as red-winged blackbird man as hearthperson. I argued with guards for a while, than tried to brawl with them (for whatever reason, it caused them to go in Lethal level of conflict, but they agreed to stop fighting). Then, I claimed place as my own and attacked lord, he run away from mead hall (I became lord automatically when he left the building).
After that, something really weird happened. I attacked guards (they turned hostile again after my attack on lord), than 'You are now in control...' message popped up again. And again. And once more again. And...It was too much for me and I left this game.
I noticed that lord returned to mead hall, so maybe he is repeatedly trying to reclaim site or something like that.
Here's a log.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Is it a known bug?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13932 on: March 28, 2017, 02:45:03 pm »

The reclaim-spam thing is a bug, but I thought it was fixed in 43.03?
I believe that happens when you throw a weapon and it gets blocked by something - as a warning dont try to throw ammo when it's damaged - when the ammo "breaks" it appears to crash the game - atleast I believe that's the correlation.
Dwarven Steel is more durable than Steel, part of a metals overhaul I did.

How many hits with a dwarven steel cleaver does it take to get to the center of a heroic knight?
Spoiler: ah-one (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ah-ta-whoo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ah-tha-ree-hee (click to show/hide)
Thrrreeee, as they bled out shortly afterwards.

Now let's ask Mrs. Valkyrie!

...oh shit, watch out for the lava.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13933 on: March 28, 2017, 04:00:04 pm »

So Gunnadie recruits a spearsiren named Gaval who is one of the nicest if absent-minded npc's I have met! Because i didn't wan't her to die i gave her a bronze shield held by Turo and a steel spear. And she is loving the hero lifestyle just murdering random bandits and animals! So Gaval has killed one of the last vile creatures left only one more to go but it came with a price Gaval has had her tongue ripped out and my left hand has been torn off by the vile creature before it nearly killed me. Gaval has also had her lower spine broken so she can't walk any more. There is only one more vile creature left before I try to go to a vault.

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13934 on: March 29, 2017, 06:06:51 pm »

So i have killed all but one vile creatures in this world. I have also found all of the worlds titans on what i like to call titan point because all of the worlds titans are there. I noticed that titans are a hell of a lot easier then night trolls. Why is this because all of my injuries are from night trolls but i didn't even get a bruise from the titans why are titans so easy?

Obsidian 1053

Pages: 1 ... 927 928 [929] 930 931 ... 1104