Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2094432 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #7035 on: October 15, 2014, 04:10:04 pm »

Im tossing elves out of trees to a couple of zombie keas below.  It is fun-larious.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: October 15, 2014, 04:18:59 pm »

Im tossing elves out of trees to a couple of zombie keas below.  It is fun-larious.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I find this to be quite HughLaurious
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: October 15, 2014, 06:41:22 pm »

Hey um, how did you name your weapon?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: October 15, 2014, 06:48:04 pm »

Hey um, how did you name your weapon?

Thats a book.  Im walking around with a crossbow/book and beating people to death.  The book doesnt count as a weapon, so I cant trap it to my body.  I only need on free hand to climb, and one free hand to wrestle, and it can be the same hand.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: October 17, 2014, 10:13:50 am »

Through the use of magical spells and oracle gems (okay fine, I used Legendviewer and legends mode on a copy save), I've found that there are LOTS and LOTS of werebeasts clustered in the far northern realms of my adventuring world. Never having done a werebeast before, I'm going to head up to that region and get my dwarf adventurer transformed, and perhaps spread it if it's a cool werebeast.

Do note that I haven't looked at the forms of those in the far north region, though I did look at those elsewhere first and have decided to keep those up north a surprise, plus plenty to pick and choose from.

Edit: Think I'll try and get some steel equipment first though.

bigbenzx9000

• Bay Watcher
  • HERESY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: October 17, 2014, 10:18:46 am »

Chopping up bandits is fun!  :D

The emperor protects.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7041 on: October 17, 2014, 06:43:23 pm »

Woah.

Back before DF2014, I would imagine that when somebody lashed your head, shattering the skull, jamming the skull through the brain, tearing the brain!, your head exploded.

Now, my head literally exploded when somebody did that.

It was awesome.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: October 17, 2014, 08:46:39 pm »

We are witnessing the second age of "exploding in gore." May it be as gloriously bloody as the first.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: October 18, 2014, 12:30:58 am »

Guy is having difficulty acquiring food, its a freezing biome and the only animals around are ravens.  I was able to kill an elf who was apparently the only soldier in a hamlet, drink his blood and butcher his body for food.  I'm glad cannibalism is readily available in this mode now.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: October 18, 2014, 10:09:51 am »

She was sneaking around for long time. Some years ago, she heard about misterious book of resurection in Craftplay castle.

When she was sneaking inside city, she was forced three time to run for her life, because live corpses was killing citizens on roads. She was wondering, if she will kill "Corpse lord" bodys will return to dead? During her way, she lost her trusty spear (who stuck into leg belongs to one of corpses), dress, who was grabed by corpse and companions... They was able to follow her on roofs of buldings, but when one of corpses climbed on wall, they sucrified theyself for her, to help her accomplish her quest.

When she climbed on top of wall, she suddenly feeld great pain in her lower leg - bold pierced her and stuck in flesh. She managed to grab again wall, but she knew, she will be unable to climb now. In fact, before she climbed down on floor, she passed out.

When she waked up, two corpses was arriving. In fact, They was close, she was breathing heavly, because she hag bruised lung (after fall?). She was even more scared, when she pulled of her dagger and realized, there is elephantware child running in her direction! But... he just jump above her and started beating corpses. She was crawling as fast, as she can, when suddenly, she spoted some hole in ground. She was not even think about other options, she just crawled inside and painfully land on her hand. She feeld how she is passing out, so she crawled to hide behind statue...

When she reached statue, someting jumped into hole too, but inshead charge into her direction, it runned into doors and... she passed out again.

... to be continued ...
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: October 18, 2014, 02:24:28 pm »

So, I just singlehandedly killed a bronze colossus and dragged the resulting ☼bronze statue of an impala☼ to a hillock, where it will be remembered for eternity.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aelund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: October 18, 2014, 06:55:24 pm »

I've been crossing a river, when I saw this:

Insanity X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: October 18, 2014, 07:28:40 pm »

I've been crossing a river, when I saw this:

check your name privilege
And the lord said unto John, "Come forth, and receive eternal life." but, John came fifth and received a toaster
Urist McMason, Mason cancels Build Important Wall: Making rock mugs.
It was inevitable.
My succession world turn.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: October 18, 2014, 07:34:22 pm »

my necromancer   is exploring an abandoned  fort.   on of my less interesting suicided  forts, its my first  this version.  while pets and monsters are reanimatable, not  one dwarf has been :/
PKs DF Mod!

Astrid

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: October 20, 2014, 07:52:19 am »

On my way to a dwarfen fort i stumbled across a goblin army of  a good dozens including overlord camping outside. Of course i couldnt resist and took 'care of them' after arriving at the forts trade depot and reporting this to the local trader he promptly spit at me and started grieving after those goblins.
Yeah..what? O.o

Took 'care of' taht traitor as well. Let's see waht comes next...
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1104