Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2094201 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #6465 on: August 01, 2014, 01:40:18 am »

Why thank you, glad you enjoyed that line. Seriously though as a superhuman agile vampire running at full sprint i was BARELY faster than it.

I have been, for hours now, been trying to think of a way to aquire pants. Despite conquering 8 different governments, and aquiring all manner of jewelery, the one thing that Flidifiplorsnus Rirnecar Slinamcudal has been unable to obtain, was a suitable pair of pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eGQEAiZJMco#t=55

This is the only possible response.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: August 01, 2014, 01:44:29 am »

Why thank you, glad you enjoyed that line. Seriously though as a superhuman agile vampire running at full sprint i was BARELY faster than it.

I have been, for hours now, been trying to think of a way to aquire pants. Despite conquering 8 different governments, and aquiring all manner of jewelery, the one thing that Flidifiplorsnus Rirnecar Slinamcudal has been unable to obtain, was a suitable pair of pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eGQEAiZJMco#t=55

This is the only possible response.

That...is so perfect, sweet armok, my sides hurt

new achievement of epic stealth: i snuck up on this guy with my now legendary ambushing skills:

and after hitting him about fifty times, and cleaving off several less important body parts...

Off with his head.

I've never heard of a kobold killing a titan before.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:02:50 am by random_odd_guy »

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: August 01, 2014, 05:26:11 am »

and a kobold with a two handed sword ?!

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: August 01, 2014, 05:48:17 am »

Yup, when I realized I was wielding even the shortsword two handed, I felt I may as well go all the way...and...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BFS

99Hedgehog

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:USE_TILESET: UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: August 01, 2014, 06:41:17 am »

So I'm playing as a human demigod named Thola Martyrclimates the Incinerated Plan of Suns, an ardent worshipper of Kuppo, the God of Light.

I roleplay him as a paladin, dual wielding (surprise surprise) +bronze longswords+s and I also possess an +iron crossbow+ and some bolts. Not trained in Crossbow though. I'm also decked out in +iron armour+ and it doesn't impede on my speed.

It's fucking awesome.
[under a terrifying biome]
"Can you describe what the surface is like?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

gnome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: August 01, 2014, 10:00:32 am »

I was climbing a tree, attempting to find an elven tree house to sleep for the night, and upon getting to the correct z level I realize I'm one tree over, but just barely. So I decide to try and jump over and chance an air grab. Didn't work, and I knocked a fellow elf reeling off the branches, landing on his face. To which he got up and replied "it is good to be outside"

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: August 01, 2014, 02:04:25 pm »

I was playing a human vampire and when I went into a vault, I suddenly dodged and exploded my head on impact.

Dang slade floors. The equipment might be retrievable because of the bug where the angels inside there despawn if you enter the site, leave, and then come back. Not sure if death counts.....

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: August 01, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »

Death counts. I had a kobold die of fall damage and only one was there when I returned.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: August 01, 2014, 04:02:09 pm »

My kobold has now had a REAL titan fight. the first 3 i snuck up on and they never noticed me. the fourth one died instantly being made of water. this one...was made of stone. and it spotted me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 04:03:52 pm by random_odd_guy »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: August 01, 2014, 04:49:18 pm »

Death counts. I had a kobold die of fall damage and only one was there when I returned.

The two vaults I had raided earlier with that adventurer only had mostly multi-grasp weapons, so the only weapons I actually grabbed was a branching whip or two and two short swords.

Not sure whether to imagine the whip as being like a feather in structure or like a cat o' ninetails.

jax3639

• Bay Watcher
  • [DIGGER:ITEM_WEAPON_BARE_HANDS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: August 01, 2014, 04:55:29 pm »

I was exploring a dwarven fort which was apparently abandoned
As I searched the place from room to empty room
After about five minutes of searching each and every room I planned to just give up and leave

Then at that exact moment in time I happened upon something...
A forgotten beast

I was unprepared
The bag weighs twice my dwarf right now, containing nothin but guts, vomit, and a dead kobold.

Quitschi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: August 01, 2014, 04:57:06 pm »

I found a necromancer ina  tavern and he joined me, now this is going on:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

CancerousCthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: August 01, 2014, 09:04:04 pm »

Made a world with 90% evil biomes. After 200 years of history, the only creatures left were gobbos. Fun fun! A gobbo adventurer! So I made him and within five minutes I am now an undead thrall. I somehow lost my right hand AND my warhammer to an undead salt water crocodile, so I am now using its corpse as an incredibly effective replacement to my old hammer. Thank you pulping!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:55:00 pm by CancerousCthulhu »
Guys I don't think we want to mess with using dwarves as fusion material here. Be careful.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: August 01, 2014, 09:13:18 pm »

Trying to find some capitals, no clue how to do so. How do I tell which city is the capital for a given civilization?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: August 01, 2014, 09:20:40 pm »

Made a world with 90% evil biomes. After 200 years of history, the only creatures left were gobbos. Fun fun! A gobbo adventurer! So I made him and within five minutes I am now an undead thrall. I somehow lost my right hand AND my warhammer to an undead salt water crocodile, so I am now using it's corpse as an incredibly effective replacement to my old hammer. Thank you pulping!

Via evil cloud/mist/fog or rain? I have yet to see the evil cloud/mist/fog weather in adventure mode.
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 1104