Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2094403 times)

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #6390 on: July 24, 2014, 07:09:10 pm »

ive never seen an ambush this large before i think im kinda screwed

Spoiler: a massive ambush (click to show/hide)

edit: well it seems im not fucked at all because aggressiveness is still broken

another edit:nope i am fucked i guess eating and drinking dont take enough time for the enemy to go from passive to agressive or maybe they freaked when i told them my name

i wish that ambushes got listed in legends

Holy Yak cow...

I once got ambushed by about 3 times that many peoples. :o it is terrifying.

holy cow yak got a picture
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:08 am »

My head just split in gore and I'm still alive.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: July 25, 2014, 01:05:54 am »

My head just split in gore and I'm still alive.

i doupt you will be for long
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

BeardedShrimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: July 25, 2014, 01:52:14 pm »

I, Buqui Glorytrampled, have been journeying across the map to kill a beast that has been terrorizing my home village. Accompanied by three humans and a noble dwarf, we have slept many nights in the cold, wilderness and sandy dunes. We even fought and lost a companion to a couple desert scorpions. I have the scar on my upper lip to remember it. But the journey must go on!

Oh and I may have accidentally sucker killed an innocent crab woman who I thought was fighting a beaten, innocent crab person. Oops.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: July 25, 2014, 07:56:59 pm »

Somehow one of the kids out of the 19 total that I'm rescuing from a goblin tower became a recruit early on. I lost sight of him for a while (and dropped off the companion list), but shortly after I exited the dark tower, I ran into him and despite saying that he is travelling because of 'an important mission', his rescue agreement is still active, so........ lets see how this works out.

Edit: Lost him again when I did a one hour wait to get the kids through the obstacle course of the trench warfare setup of these pits.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:02:35 pm by smjjames »

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #6395 on: July 25, 2014, 09:20:43 pm »

I am doing my best to become the Fist of the North Star.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: July 25, 2014, 09:54:58 pm »

Craaaaaaapppp. I just lost my adventurer to a Giant Desert Scorpion and he was all uber levelled, and while doing a rescue mission too.

Going to make another one though as I want to avenge the deaths of several adventurers to one town.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:57:08 pm by smjjames »

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: July 26, 2014, 02:15:33 am »

I was a vampire and had full iron armor and an iron longsword.
I'll let these screenshots speak for themselves: Me vs 5 minotaurs: aka the most one sided battle of all time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: July 26, 2014, 07:44:34 am »

so testing out some old minecart scripts with the new environment also learn that I don't need to be super fast to precision ollie now just need to use ,

sorry about the poor quaility in the gif.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: July 26, 2014, 01:47:43 pm »

On a pocket world in which i let 250 years of history run, i started a new human character.
And i immediately noticed on my starting location, there's a mace lord
But the mace lord has an odd glyph ..

Close to him there's a woman that job is apparently "sacred obscurity" and in the east, next to the Lady of the castle there's an elven law giver and a man is a "sacred aura".

That can only end well right ?

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6400 on: July 26, 2014, 02:02:34 pm »

Did anyone else notice that vampires can now SEE PEOPLE THROUGH WALLS, and zombies, and minotaurs, and anything with a circulatory system?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: July 26, 2014, 02:08:30 pm »

Did anyone else notice that vampires can now SEE PEOPLE THROUGH WALLS, and zombies, and minotaurs, and anything with a circulatory system?

Demons as well, and yes. Wierd that the heat vision/blood vision triggers for zombies which should have no blood in them anyway.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6402 on: July 26, 2014, 03:15:12 pm »

Demons as well, and yes. Wierd that the heat vision/blood vision triggers for zombies which should have no blood in them anyway.

I'll tell you one thing, it makes it really easy to sneak up on minotaurs. I seem to be better at navigating their labyrinths than they are.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: July 26, 2014, 05:28:40 pm »

I'll tell you one thing, it makes it really easy to sneak up on minotaurs. I seem to be better at navigating their labyrinths than they are.

I've gotten into the habit of going into a dungeon/cavern, luring a creature to the stair I came in by, and breaking all it's bones so that it stays more or less stationary and I can find my way back by the heat vision thing. Useful trait!
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: July 26, 2014, 05:35:45 pm »

Atm I'm trying to get the vampire rumor to show up in the quest log so I can find one. Also, theres this hamlet which was being harassed by bandits, I killed the two bandits that were in the town, people still say the place is being harassed, went to the bandit homebase, killed the leader, brought the head as proof and used the rumor to report the assassination, but they STILL say the town is being harassed, what's up with that??
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 1104