Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2097305 times)

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #5895 on: July 02, 2014, 10:28:56 pm »

That's helpful to know! Can always go for round two, full moons hang on for two day since all stages should last that long. I could become a skink instead
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: July 02, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »

well im going spelunking with a wresteler in a troglodyte cave and acidently performed the weapon duplication glitch you are nice second spear but i need a free hand for wresteling bye second spear

edit just as i was thinking i wish it was a rat cave instead so i could get some food i found the caverns ive always left caves when i reached the caverns but this time im going in

i found a troll which proceded to beat me up but i got a lucky hit and ruined its foot so i think i will survive

i should have given this guy some swiming skills
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:18:48 pm by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: July 02, 2014, 10:56:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bingo!  :o Thanks Bay12 for massive help , especially BlackFlyme

Edit:
My creature (I'm the [ beside Ñ)

The stat flavors
Swag

My new Wereporcupine friend being butthurt

Edit: Not even mad that the dwarf-size iron gear I laid in the wereporcupine's lair disappeared. Because when one go to Dingoes' Dynamic Dojo  Fitness Gym, one's inner were-beast stats are buffed as fuck
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:24:17 am by Bartholomew The Pious »
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: July 02, 2014, 11:35:28 pm »

are caverns always this sparse all ive encountered are 1 giant rat 1 troll and i apparently disturbed a flock of bats

welp i found a deep pit im gonna see if i can find anything interesting around said pit

i was getting bored so i jumped down a 2 z level drop no major injurys shame i cant jump down the pit and come out with few injurys
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:48:41 pm by tuypo1 »

blazing glory

« Reply #5899 on: July 03, 2014, 12:06:06 am »

are caverns always this sparse all ive encountered are 1 giant rat 1 troll and i apparently disturbed a flock of bats

welp i found a deep pit im gonna see if i can find anything interesting around said pit

i was getting bored so i jumped down a 2 z level drop no major injurys shame i cant jump down the pit and come out with few injurys

From what I've seen,that's normal for caverns.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:17 am »

aww thats a shame thanks for saving me another few hours of wandering around

blazing glory

« Reply #5901 on: July 03, 2014, 01:17:53 am »

Though at the bottom,there's a certain place with something that's very very useful.

But even with cheats it's nigh-impossible to find.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: July 03, 2014, 01:53:13 am »

Though at the bottom,there's a certain place with something that's very very useful.

Be an ultracheating bastard. Run a second window with game in fortress mode. 16x16, reveal, pathfinding. Still won't recommend this.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

blazing glory

« Reply #5903 on: July 03, 2014, 01:56:38 am »

Be an ultracheating bastard. Run a second window with game in fortress mode. 16x16, reveal, pathfinding. Still won't recommend this.

I'll just stick with reveal.

Anyway,in my slightly modded world,I found a bunch of steel pickaxes,so,I did what any reasonable person would do,I took 3 and have embarked on a quest to climb the highest point of the mountain,once I reach the top,I'll place one of the picks down and make a prayer to Armok,wish me luck!

EDIT actually I'll probably go all the way and use advfort to build a shrine.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:15:54 am by blazing glory »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: July 03, 2014, 04:48:22 am »

Do not forget bringing blood for the sacrifice!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

blazing glory

« Reply #5905 on: July 03, 2014, 05:23:58 am »

Do not forget bringing blood for the sacrifice!

Yak kicked me in the head,go figure.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: July 03, 2014, 09:34:16 am »

We're still fighting. Many good people died, but slade (and, somehow, snow outside) is littered with remains of underworld horrors. Only at bottom, we killed one and a half hundreds of beasts. With nearly a hundred while descending, it comes to a score of 7 - 250. Wound stack, only the hardest of warriors can still fight - me including. It's time for a last rush back to surface.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: July 03, 2014, 10:29:46 am »

I just beat a hydra by bruising every single one of its brains.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: July 03, 2014, 12:56:17 pm »

I just beat a hydra by bruising every single one of its brains.
I ONCE CHOKED A HYDRA TO DEATH

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: July 03, 2014, 01:03:10 pm »

In arena mode, I saw a hydra choke a pentahydra (smaller with 2 fewer heads, but intelligent) to death.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST BREATHE THROUGH YOUR OTHER MOUTHS?
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 1104