Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2097392 times)

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #5835 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:16 pm »

I just downloaded a mod or two and decided that it would be fun to try monster island with the mods. I generate the world, create a demigod so that I'd survive a decent length, and spawn in the middle of twenty freaking dragons. Not just dragons, no, ZOMBIE DRAGONS. Needless to say, I lived for like 5 steps before melting to death.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #5836 on: June 19, 2014, 12:04:56 am »

Well, got down on a keep dungeon to kill some goblin vampire. On the way found a mummy and got myself cursed.
Ran like a little girl from the zombies and left the dungeon.
I arrived at a food shop to buy something to eat. Suddenly a crazy dwarf that was inside the store chopped off my leg and left me bleeding to death.

This game is beautiful.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5837 on: June 19, 2014, 12:44:39 pm »

My teammates are horrifying me. Second time an archer (different one) shots Bronze Colossus, sewering it's lower body and effectively killing it. Still have some goblins to take care of - and then demons await!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5838 on: June 19, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »

Okay. Curious structure reached, zombies cleared. Nineteen brave adventurers, mostly steel-hard legendaries, enter black halls.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5839 on: June 19, 2014, 02:06:04 pm »

My current adventurer is a ruthless maceman who slowly kills his enemies.
VERY slowly.
They usually die of blood loss after having over half of the bones in their body shattered.

Patacrepe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5840 on: June 20, 2014, 04:21:46 am »

My adventurer, an incredibly muscular and agile axeman, comes from killing the priest of the Sunny cathedral, who terrorized the people of a town, and who has proved to be a vampire.
Now, he's in way to eliminate a gobelin outlaw at the head of a group of bandit. A work like another.
The life of a mercenary is calm and boring.

blazing glory

« Reply #5841 on: June 20, 2014, 04:44:06 am »

My adventurer, an incredibly muscular and agile axeman, comes from killing the priest of the Sunny cathedral, who terrorized the people of a town, and who has proved to be a vampire.
Now, he's in way to eliminate a gobelin outlaw at the head of a group of bandit. A work like another.

'Till you get shot by an archer.........

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5842 on: June 20, 2014, 02:24:46 pm »

Then it's cold and clammy.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5843 on: June 21, 2014, 09:39:38 pm »

Then it's cold and clammy.
I've heard there is no sunlight when you are dead, but I have no clue how to make that message appear.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5844 on: June 21, 2014, 09:43:30 pm »

I've heard there is no sunlight when you are dead, but I have no clue how to make that message appear.

Try to check the weather with shift-w.

You also get a message for checking the temperature with shift-p, and for checking the date with shift-d.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5845 on: June 21, 2014, 09:44:44 pm »

That's how. OK, thanks.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5846 on: June 24, 2014, 07:15:48 pm »

Made a dwarf axeman. While wandering around and checking out fortresses I found a minotaur's labyrinth. While sneaking around in the labyrinth I found the minotaur, who apparently homes in on you as soon as you enter his lair. The minotaur clobbered me to death. At one point he wrestled my steel gauntlet off of my arm and promptly mashed my head into paste with it. So that was a cool way to die, I guess.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #5847 on: June 24, 2014, 09:02:54 pm »

So that was a cool way to die, I guess.
Losing is fun!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5848 on: June 29, 2014, 06:05:45 am »

I reached the deepest bowels of the earth in a group of seven legendaries (I, swordmaster, pikemaster, axe lord, elite bowman and two elite crossbowman). Firstly, I thought about leading all group down, but poor idiots got slaughtered so easily that I felt sorry for them and picked only the best of the best. Several dozens of abyss denisens killed, we suffered only minor burns, bloodloss (damn Flame Spectres) and broken appendages of crossbowman. The question is - what to do now? Try to collect teeth of each monster type down here? Jump down into endless pit? Call low-skilled companions down for a proper slaughter?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5849 on: June 29, 2014, 12:16:55 pm »

I lost a sensory nerve to an elven blademaster, so now I have to slow-travel with a crutch until I become legendary so I can face the hill titan adequately.
Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 1104