Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2092075 times)

FragMonkey

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #4935 on: December 04, 2012, 07:44:20 am »

After many trials and tribulations, I finally became a vampire so that I could subsequently become a necromancer. After becoming this undead lord of death I went out conquering other undead things and necromancers/beasts.

So I go to a random village to report my latest conquest, when suddenly the guy I was talking to says "DONT TALK TO ME" and half the village begins chasing me.

After a while, only the village Clerk was still on my tail, evidently as fast as I am. So I think, "no big deal, just a puny clerk" and stop to face him. I have, after all, slain legendary vampires with thousands of kills and other horrifying creatures.

He stabs me through the skull with a copper carving knife

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: December 04, 2012, 08:39:37 am »

After many trials and tribulations, I finally became a vampire so that I could subsequently become a necromancer. After becoming this undead lord of death I went out conquering other undead things and necromancers/beasts.

So I go to a random village to report my latest conquest, when suddenly the guy I was talking to says "DONT TALK TO ME" and half the village begins chasing me.

After a while, only the village Clerk was still on my tail, evidently as fast as I am. So I think, "no big deal, just a puny clerk" and stop to face him. I have, after all, slain legendary vampires with thousands of kills and other horrifying creatures.

He stabs me through the skull with a copper carving knife

Maybe he was a vampire too? :-\
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: December 04, 2012, 07:44:23 pm »

He certainly knew what he was doing with that knife.
The pointy end goes in the bad guys!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Scootagoose

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill them before I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: December 06, 2012, 06:10:34 pm »

So currently I am attempting to invade necromancer tower with a massive army, so far, we have the many people of two. I maxed out my social awareness and I plan to get my fame extremely high without dying. I am an expert thrower and expert miner. I plan to post pictures and the like as I get deeper into the quest, at least when I get the point where I have a small chance of not brutally being murdered by a kobold bandit or a pissed off horse.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:20:32 pm by Scootagoose »
Unf.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: December 06, 2012, 06:15:06 pm »

After nearly a hundred attempts to delve the lost, demon-overrun fortress of Skunksilvers, the luckiest adventurer so far has only managed to glean a masterwork steel axe and a masterwork adamantine high boot before being insta-killed by a tarantula made of snow who pushed him once.

Loam

• Bay Watcher
  • a Moal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: December 06, 2012, 09:22:38 pm »

I walked into a human fortress and found a dead body. I was then able to report the death, and was greeted by the usual "May ___ rot forever in the underworld!"
I retired the adventurer and looked up the dead guy in legends. Turns out he was the lord of the fortress, and had died of old age that very year.
Thob Goes to the Surface (Adventure Mode story, in progress)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: December 07, 2012, 02:06:47 am »

After nearly a hundred attempts to delve the lost, demon-overrun fortress of Skunksilvers, the luckiest adventurer so far has only managed to glean a masterwork steel axe and a masterwork adamantine high boot before being insta-killed by a tarantula made of snow who pushed him once.
And this goes in the badly drawn thread.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Crabs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: December 08, 2012, 04:34:04 pm »

I played around with the creature tokens and stuff and made a crab playable in Adventure Mode. I could play a "crab outsider" and spawned in the tiny world I created, a dagger in the left and a spear in the right pincer.
After acquiring a few tasks I made my way into the wilderness, sideways of course. After a short fight with a dingo in a lair (damn these pincers are strong) I wondered what armor crabs can wear and it turned out that they can wear 6 boots and a helmet - nothing more or less. Would look cute, I think. The problem however is its exoskeleton. Every weak blow already shatters my "bones" in this case my chitin and knowing about the infects I crawled to the next hamlet and retired there.

I would consider playing as a crab man again but the exoskeleton really annoys me since it's still not possible to heal broken body parts. So I will just make a human that has one pincer arm and a normal arm.

(\/) (*o*) (\/)

Mister Crabby the Pincers of Stabbing?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: December 08, 2012, 04:36:14 pm »

After many more failed attempts to delve Skunksilvers I have yet to injure a demon or find any of the fort's many adamantine weapons
« Reply #4944 on: December 10, 2012, 12:02:33 am »

I was awoken a few hours before dawn by some bogey men. I killed most of them; thought I had them all but the cackling continued. I move around and finally see the last one, flying.

It comes in, I attack, it dodges back; all in the air. I finally managed to slice it's foot and it fell over.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

At first I was wondering why he didn't fall from the sky when he fell over, but then I saw the bastard fell on top of a tree. So I picked up some rocks and kept chucking them at him until one hit with enough force to knock him out of the tree.

Much fun was had. :D

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: December 10, 2012, 01:53:00 am »

Apperntly humans are the dominant power in my new world, with 19 large civs. So im going as a dwarf, a dwarf on a mission to win back the world for the dwarves. Zan Furnaceroads, an axedwarf will soon carve a name out for himself.

EDIT: Dead. restarting. :P
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 01:57:09 am by Fishybang »
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

Scootagoose

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill them before I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: December 10, 2012, 02:15:54 am »

Currently fighting a dragon as my "accursed fog zombie"...I decided to put on "Killing the dragon" by Ronnie James Dio.
Unf.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #4947 on: December 10, 2012, 05:16:59 am »

Apperntly humans are the dominant power in my new world, with 19 large civs. So im going as a dwarf, a dwarf on a mission to win back the world for the dwarves. Zan Furnaceroads, an axedwarf will soon carve a name out for himself.

And lo' Zan Furnaceroads did carve out a name as the shortest lived vengeful warrior ever.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Snugglebottom

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:27 am »

Recently made a Human swordsman, who's first quest was to slay a vampire, becoming a vampire himself. Eventually racking up quite a few kills and getting some companions while feeding on bandits. Though I somehow managed to get in a fight with some alligators and a pack of Giant Hyenas, which managed to kill all of my companions while a hyena bit my left arm off. Almost bled out but I managed to slaughter every last one of them and continue on my journey while fighting Bogeymen trying to get back to a town.

Got another quest to kill some bandit leader. Cut the leader and a few henchmen in half before getting rained on by bullets and forced to retreat while a maceman pursued me, so I decapitated him and crawled for my life. Made it back to a town and retired for now. Currently has done much better than most of my adventurers. xD
« Reply #4949 on: December 10, 2012, 10:53:43 pm »

4 minutes? That's much too long. :P

EDIT: After leaving the smouldering necromancer tower behind me, I am attacked by... WHATEVER THIS THING IS.

I don't know if I should be afraid. I can't even pronounce that. I am also not using any mods other than some crafting reactions. Is it someone's name? It looks like the creature itself is a kobold, as you can see by that little brown k down there.

EDIT 2: It is a kobold. Why didn't it announce him like named dudes usually announce themselves with the PREPARE TO DIE message?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:37:30 pm by TheCoolSideofthePIllow »
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1104