Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2093607 times)

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #4830 on: October 08, 2012, 09:52:25 pm »

I wanted to practice taking down sentries without a weapon. I snuck up on an elf, stole his pouch, kicked him in the stomach, filled the pouch with his vomit, and killed him with the pouch full of his own vomit.  I did all of this from ambush so that elf died as confused as anyone has ever been.

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: October 08, 2012, 10:40:40 pm »

Walking in the Catacombs looking for my bounty target (or whatever), I found him after slaying countless mooks. He snapped both my legs. I tore out his god damned throat. We both passed out, and he died because of blood loss before he could do much. I crawled out of the Catacombs and fast-travelled to the castle to report my victory/steal some crutches. When I got there, the only evidence of injury was two gigantic scars on my legs.

Fast-travel healing FTW

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: October 09, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »

After retiring the dragonwoman because there was no such thing as a challenge left in the region, I've begun a new adventure in that world.

So, after some questing, up to the point I take quests from lords, I found an iron minecart. My first course of action? RIDE THE DAMN MINECART THROUGH THE TOWN MARKET! WOOH!

Killing merchants with impunity was fun. Of course I forgot all about what happens to anyone riding a minecart when it slams into a building...

So now his brain is broken. He's still alive, but horribly, irreparably retarded.

*snrk* I just drank the blood off my brain!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:56:00 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: October 10, 2012, 09:06:34 am »

After retiring the dragonwoman because there was no such thing as a challenge left in the region, I've begun a new adventure in that world.

So, after some questing, up to the point I take quests from lords, I found an iron minecart. My first course of action? RIDE THE DAMN MINECART THROUGH THE TOWN MARKET! WOOH!

Killing merchants with impunity was fun. Of course I forgot all about what happens to anyone riding a minecart when it slams into a building...

So now his brain is broken. He's still alive, but horribly, irreparably retarded.

Looks like a leap of faith in a volcano seems like a good idea

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: October 10, 2012, 04:16:05 pm »

I'd just drink more blood off of my brain and retire in a nearby town to become the loveable derpy town drunk who contributes nothing to the society except cheap laughs!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: October 11, 2012, 02:19:26 am »

I'd just drink more blood off of my brain and retire in a nearby town to become the loveable derpy town drunk who contributes nothing to the society except cheap laughs!
I love getting bloody wounds, because I always have tons of blood to drink off of myself. Never get thirsty again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: October 11, 2012, 07:48:20 pm »

I just finally got False_wing back from being horribly warpped to a cave that was in the corner of the world miles away from civilization. His companions on the trip home was 2-3 elves, a dwarf and a elephant.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: October 11, 2012, 08:06:18 pm »

I just finally got False_wing back from being horribly warpped to a cave that was in the corner of the world miles away from civilization. His companions on the trip home was 2-3 elves, a dwarf and a elephant.

Explain please.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:29 pm »

Explain please.
Okay so right after meeting Atthem Skullgirl I caged and book(means of teleporting long distances using an exploit only possible through DFhack) False_wing(a bogeyman) thinking he will warp back to the fort to retired him in. Only to find out he got sent to a cave in the northern west corner of the whole World. Doesn't help that my trick stop working all of a sudden and the cackling now kicks in and he can't just walk back alone. False_wing had to tame random animals to survive the night, and sleep by the ocean. The only thing leading him back home was a quest to kill some storm dragon False_wing choose not to do. But he's finally back home.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Scow2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: October 11, 2012, 09:47:25 pm »

Okay... my dwarven shield-fortress got a quest to kill a vampire ring-leader in the town catacombs, and I was told it would be an honor to bring soldiers from the castle with me.

I go down, find someone that doesn't attack me... I asked if THEY wanted to join me as well, and suddenly the ENTIRE TOWN turned against me. I killed over 300 people in the ensuing carnage (Including the quest-target AND quest giver!), and I don't remember HOW many poor kitties fell before my hammer :(

Somehow, I went from glorious hero to horrific monster in a moment...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: October 12, 2012, 12:43:40 am »

Okay... my dwarven shield-fortress got a quest to kill a vampire ring-leader in the town catacombs, and I was told it would be an honor to bring soldiers from the castle with me.

I go down, find someone that doesn't attack me... I asked if THEY wanted to join me as well, and suddenly the ENTIRE TOWN turned against me. I killed over 300 people in the ensuing carnage (Including the quest-target AND quest giver!), and I don't remember HOW many poor kitties fell before my hammer :(

Somehow, I went from glorious hero to horrific monster in a moment...

... That's awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: October 12, 2012, 03:47:06 am »

I managed to get a party of three in the town I spawned in. We traveled to a camp in the south, where a bandit camp was set up. The fiends managed to split us all up in to fighting one-on-one, and I lost sight of my maceman while I hunted down the remaining bandits. After the battle, I found him laying against a tree, with his own severed hand and dying opponent next to him. ;_;7

Later I hunted down a vampire in a hamlet. As soon as combat began, a farmer standing next to her managed to stab her in the heart for a near-instant kill. Sadly the farmer didn't want to join, but at least he let me take all the credit 8)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: October 12, 2012, 08:23:13 am »

I've returned to my adventurer world in Masterwork and started a misc. object user demigod human adventurer.  I strolled on down to my favorite local fortress TormentSavior and found a mismatched set of armor, minus a metal breastplate as well as two dorf companions along with my sure weapon of choice...a slade jug!(maniacal laughter here)

Now I'm almost all set to go kill my first quest target, who just so happens to be the bandit who slew Pethtit WorshipDale, one of my last adventurers. Vengeance shall be mine!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: October 12, 2012, 09:13:47 am »

I love getting bloody wounds, because I always have tons of blood to drink off of myself. Never get thirsty again.
Sell yourself for money
COME GET SOME URISTBRAINBLOOD ONLY 5.99 THIS IS A FRESH WOUND YOU WONT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: October 12, 2012, 09:18:43 am »

Welp, I accidently sighned my and my party's death warrent. we're somewhere underground because we chased a fleeing goblin hammerman down there, and while we've crushed a cave croc through the power of stabbing the shit out of it, we'll be dead before long.

EDIT: Makes that two. We should probably vacate the area around this lake...
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 1104