Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2096529 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #3105 on: November 21, 2011, 11:00:30 pm »

"You pinch The Peasant's nose with your left hand, the severed part flies off in an arc."
"Got your nose!"
"Look out, he's got a nose!"
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

RealFear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: November 21, 2011, 11:50:30 pm »

"You pinch The Peasant's nose with your left hand, the severed part flies off in an arc."
"Got your nose!"
"Look out, he's got a nose!"
One time, after a fight i thought i had aced.
It's a reverse hostage situation, if you kill the snatchers they'll fill your fort with babies.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: November 22, 2011, 12:38:14 am »

Ivanka is blinging out her sword.

At the moment I took it, I still had yet to add human leather, elf leather, giant cave spider silk, and honey badger bones.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: November 23, 2011, 05:13:47 pm »

I've been mass murdering my modded vampire night creature(s ?).
  During a trip towards a bandit camp the bandits from said camp ambushed us. We killed them all, but a few of my companions were really messed up (including my favorite who was missing a foot and an arm and has had is chest torn out multiple times). We were sleeping for a few hours when we were ambushed by... kobolds ???.
  We managed to kill the kobolds with a single loss (my favorite companion >:() so we headed back to report our deeds. As I was about to walk through the door some random human cripple comes around the house and DF pretty much tells me he's my companion. The guy's all torn up, has a spinal injury, screwed lungs, and he was still hobbling after me. I'd never ever seen the guy before!
  After reporting what happened we head off to another bandit camp (after accidentally finding and slaying an ettin) and begin the good fight. We engage with the leader (crossbowman) first thing and there seem to be no other bandits. After we kill him a giant volley of arrows fly at us and land in some lungs. The cripple kills an axeman and then suffocates... but he wasn't hit by any arrows. Guy succumbs to his "disability" in the middle of a battle field ::)
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: November 25, 2011, 07:07:26 pm »

[Been two days and the last is decent sized so...]

After killing my companions with hostile elves (but I'm an outsider) I launched a crusade on the humans with said elves. Over two weeks of battle I lost 15 of 19 to the humans (hoping they'd all die so I can come in the night and finally begin my own campaign against them). The human casualties are well over 75, with 50 of those kills going to one elf (I handed him a pick-ax and a shield), and one elf discarding his knives to apparently fight with a chausse (which he's killed 5 people with).
Realizing that at least one of these elves won't die from a mere peasant I head off to slay night creatures. We're ambushed by outlaws often and I seem to have become a legend to the humans I plan to wage war against ::)
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: November 26, 2011, 02:23:56 am »

This is the result of making bogeymen friendly... and seeing what happens if you turn them into normal creatures with use of a code.
my character died from the infighting from the surrounding Companion Nightern vs the spawning Nightern.
all this for Deon's Genesis update that includes new night creatures
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: November 26, 2011, 12:48:08 pm »

My adventure has been going fine. I'm having my peasant companions equip loot from the bandit camps to give them a little survivability.

Just slaughtered a camp of kobold bandits. Still in need of some decent armor.

So on our way back to town we are ambushed by goblin bandits. All three of my companions are killed, but since it's right outside town I grab all their stuff, and the bandits', and find some new peasants to send to the slaughter come dawn.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Doctor Blood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3112 on: November 29, 2011, 05:07:59 am »

I haven't done much but I am planning to go with the acts of Strangling one until they pass out, then bludgeoning their head until they die! :) Did it to a cougar just recently XD
Jumping into a waterfall to get water is Spectacular.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: December 03, 2011, 11:17:23 pm »

While I was walking to a cave, I found a lair. Turns out it has a hydra in it. Hoping my compainions can handle it.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: December 04, 2011, 12:00:19 pm »

While I was walking to a cave, I found a lair. Turns out it has a hydra in it. Hoping my compainions can handle it.
If they can't stab one in the foot and run away.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: December 04, 2011, 04:18:16 pm »

My adventurer 'Doom Stabbedwound' just got melted by a hill titan. 0_0

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: December 04, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »

I made an ultra evil world where gobbos are for some reason extinct, and there are some kobolds that survived past worldgen. oh yea
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: December 05, 2011, 08:25:25 pm »

My adventurer was committing genocide pitched in an epic battle of good vs evil and got stabbed in the head by a defenseless elf the dark lord bad guy thing. He grabbed the guy by the throat, threw him to the ground, tore the knife out of his hands, and stabbed him right in the heart killing him almost instantly. The fun part is that even though I took the knife out of his hands I didn't take it out of my head- I murdered an elf with my head knife.

sobriquet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:40 pm »

wait, you can have your companions equip things?  DFusion or...?

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: December 07, 2011, 10:14:17 pm »

A guy just EXPLODED after i threw him 0_0
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 1104