Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2095987 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #2835 on: August 26, 2011, 05:38:18 am »

Thrura from Nation of Palaces willingly join my Intern Merchant adventurer. Thrura was attacked by a minotaur and the daughter of Atal who was the lady of Nation of Palaces before I kidnap her and had her push out +20 kids Atal now the mayor. Thrura is now currently at the fort where her mother is.
So now I have a princess and a Queen in one fort.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: August 26, 2011, 09:27:05 am »

Zedku Justiceknife is shocked by the lack of monsters around. He's going to create some enemies by killing his followers. By pushing them off of a cliff, into a river.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:33:50 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: August 26, 2011, 10:22:35 am »

I once jumped off of a 6-z-level cliff, because half my companions wound up down there, onto solid ICE, breaking a large number of bones in the process. I slept for a few hours, and most of my bones were instantly back to normal. I woke up to a goblin ambush, and was promptly killed.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: August 26, 2011, 10:49:31 am »

Never did find the Hydrosaur Fiend again, but I did manage to find an Ettin cave, and many many bandits. They keep ambushing me, so I think I'm in crazy bandit territory. Thank goodness for legendary dodging and shield use. I still haven't found a castle with anyone in it - I think it's because the capital is across a body of water, it's "inaccessible", and I that must do something to the game's ability to populate them. The towns are fine, though.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: August 26, 2011, 11:51:26 am »

I just threw a knife into a guy's leg, filled a waterskin with his blood and then bashed his skull in with it.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: August 26, 2011, 11:54:43 am »

Just discovered my adventurer has a title: Zitha Freshsnacks, the Enjoyment of Panting.

o_O
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

JustinPZFX

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • My myYearbook!
« Reply #2841 on: August 26, 2011, 02:42:19 pm »

I ran out of rocks to throw.  So naturally, I equipped the wolf's vomit as a weapon.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: August 26, 2011, 07:57:31 pm »

My modifying the raw files for the Wanderer's Friend mod is almost complete. I have made it possible to make stone shortswords, large metal daggers, metal slicing knives and metal carving forks, wooden shields, wood and bone blow-guns and blow-darts, wood chests,  gathering oak, willow, strawberries, fisher berries, rope reed threads from roots, and to do a few other random things. I've also fixed the thread requirement error when making cloth pants and shirts. I'm ready to insert the files and start my adventures!

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: August 27, 2011, 07:06:31 am »

I'm off to go and kill a titan, after slaying only one bandit. I'm a proficient speardwarf with an iron spear and iron shield. I'm going to melt down anything metal that I find if I survive.

This is my first Megabeast encounter. Any help would be extremely useful.

UPDATE: It's a great feathered snail. It has wings and moves deliberately. Beware its deadly spittle! What do besides hide behind trees and pillars?

UPDATE2: Never mind. I just killed it! It only got off one shot of its spittle before me and my human companions moved in to destroy it. I landed the killing blow.

Should I butcher it?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:16:07 am by UristMcHuman »

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: August 27, 2011, 07:34:44 am »

I'm off to go and kill a titan, after slaying only one bandit. I'm a proficient speardwarf with an iron spear and iron shield. I'm going to melt down anything metal that I find if I survive.

UPDATE: It's a great feathered snail. It has wings and moves deliberately. Beware its deadly spittle! What do besides hide behind trees and pillars?

UPDATE2: Never mind. I just killed it! It only got off one shot of its spittle before me and my human companions moved in to destroy it. I landed the killing blow.

Should I butcher it?

You should only butcher it if your prepared to drag MASSIVE amounts of weight back to civilization, they're heavy as sin.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: August 27, 2011, 07:46:56 am »

Should I butcher it?

You should only butcher it if your prepared to drag MASSIVE amounts of weight back to civilization, they're heavy as sin.
I'm a dwarf with Superdwarven Strength, but I already got a lot of fish from the food shop. I'm good. I left his corpse, told my feats, and I'm a hero to lots of entities, including a few Goblin, Kobold and Chaos Dwarven ones. Oddly enough Ironically, a group of Hobgoblins that I was sent to kill earlier turned me into an enemy, and yet I'm considered a hero by them, too.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: August 27, 2011, 07:53:13 am »

Should I butcher it?

I'm a dwarf with Superdwarven Strength, but I already got a lot of fish from the food shop. I'm good. I left his corpse, told my feats, and I'm a hero to lots of entities, including a few Goblin, Kobold and Chaos Dwarven ones. Oddly enough Ironically, a group of Hobgoblins that I was sent to kill earlier turned me into an enemy, and yet I'm considered a hero by them, too.

Jealous of their hero? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: August 27, 2011, 09:31:33 am »

Should I butcher it?

Jealous of their hero?
No, I was sent to attack a camp containing members of that nomad group BEFORE I killed the Titan.

Xen0n

• Bay Watcher
  • Took joy in ‼SCIENCE‼ lately.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: August 27, 2011, 07:35:01 pm »

In my adventure, my adventurer finally found his way to my abandoned fortress, holding his new weapon of choice:
a dozen large, serrated adamantine discs :)  He's also wearing like 8 shields.  This will be fun.

Update:
I've discovered by juggling the many heads in my backpack through my hands, I can arrange my 6 non-frisbee weapons and 8 shields all into my right hand, leaving my left hand free for gouging.  Not that I need any free hands, what with my giant dwarf shurikens and all.  This game is amazing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:50:54 pm by Xen0n »

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: August 27, 2011, 11:00:54 pm »

game crashed and i lost alot of work :(
had just hit legendary crutch walker too, from nothing
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1104