Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2095710 times)

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #2715 on: August 03, 2011, 06:43:56 am »

Using modded guns with blowgun skill. Started out with a musket but no bullets. What gives?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: August 03, 2011, 02:14:50 pm »

I finally can scratch off giant cave spider off my list of creatures for my monster army.
Though before that I had a intern accident where most of my dwarves where hit with grand cross and now pretty much walking rotting lepers.
Among the list of captured creatures where a mother and sonedit:daughter minotaurs sadly the first siege killed off the night creatures and leaving me with 2 orphan children
one who inside and another named Nunòre who just spends his days standing miles away from the fort in the cold.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's stuff like this that gets me, shame too they all died due to accidental cross fire literally an intern burst into flames catching every one on fire the night creatures warriors all died.
since capturing lair monsters are child's play I wonder how hard can it be to grab a royal princess from a elven civ or grab the leading general of the idiots who siege me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:49:45 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

mrchace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: August 04, 2011, 06:13:38 pm »

By the way, Adventurer is named Clavus Born of Blood
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:15:09 pm by mrchace »

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: August 04, 2011, 06:16:04 pm »

I finally can scratch off giant cave spider off my list of creatures for my monster army.
Though before that I had a intern accident where most of my dwarves where hit with grand cross and now pretty much walking rotting lepers.
Among the list of captured creatures where a mother and sonedit:daughter minotaurs sadly the first siege killed off the night creatures and leaving me with 2 orphan children
one who inside and another named Nunòre who just spends his days standing miles away from the fort in the cold.
It's stuff like this that gets me, shame too they all died due to accidental cross fire literally an intern burst into flames catching every one on fire the night creatures warriors all died.
since capturing lair monsters are child's play I wonder how hard can it be to grab a royal princess from a elven civ or grab the leading general of the idiots who siege me.
Wrong thread.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

mrchace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: August 04, 2011, 06:19:27 pm »

Wrong thread.
Lolz, I read that and was like watz. Party foul. Now go stand over by the X on the ground. Little Closer. Little Closer. Ok. FIRE TEH MAGMA CANNONZ!

Edit: Clavus Born of Blood is dead. He jumped into a 1 z-level pit and his head took the full force of the blow. Shattering the skull and piercing the brain with bone. Poor epic Jaguar slayer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:07:25 pm by mrchace »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: August 04, 2011, 07:40:01 pm »

Adventure dungeon master Hermit fort using beast as military.
Sorry if that entire post seem fort mode but I had Ithra travel to cave sites and befriend the creatures inside then walk them over to the fort site.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

mrchace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: August 04, 2011, 08:11:21 pm »

Adventure dungeon master Hermit fort using beast as military.
Sorry if that entire post seem fort mode but I had Ithra travel to cave sites and befriend the creatures inside then walk them over to the fort site.

You Win.

Fahgo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: August 05, 2011, 11:14:35 am »

Whats going on in my adventure? Embarrassment. Dumed Rashmafol Lunnicat the Axedwarf, hero with 33 Notable kills plus 13 Wolves and six bogeymen (weren't they supposed to be threatening?), has died. I forgot to add points to swimmer and decided to swim across a murkey pool rather than go around it. fail   :-[

inEQUALITY

• Bay Watcher
  • Living On the Mirror's Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: August 05, 2011, 11:31:55 am »

Using modded guns with blowgun skill. Started out with a musket but no bullets. What gives?

That's a modding question, wrong thread.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
It does no harm to the romance of the sunset to know a little bit about it.
If the magma cannon doesn't count, they aren't proper scientists.

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: August 05, 2011, 11:36:56 am »

Had an experiment fail in a good way. Returned to a old fort, with a lever operated danger room. After having the adventurer pull the lever that operated the spikes for awhile, and with several glances at their stats in Runesmith, the companions became uber skilled. Of course they started getting all the kills.
 Least on the brightside, the Adventurer became famous reporting the kills
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: August 09, 2011, 04:02:20 am »

I was having a wonderful little adventure. As a modded creature based on humans that trances, I was attacked by my own civ for no god damn reason, and promptly forced to flee into the wilderness. The next nearest civ, a human one, was four days away, so the first night I sleep in the lair of a lesser dragon i was sent to kill. It was fairly easy to slaughter him since they're such wimps compared to actual dragons, and that night I slept in peace, beginning my journey just before dawn.

The actual journey was horrifying. For two nights I faced down bogeymen, which I managed to defeat through trances and being a demigod in the first place, and even slew a night creature who ambushed me. The third and final night, I was supposedly attacked again by the bogeymen, but We'll never know, because the game crashed. I was furious. So close to my goal!

I'd start a new adventure, but first I'll have to reinstall the game, because these crashes are occuring often enough that I think something is horribly corrupt.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: August 09, 2011, 06:47:28 pm »

Was trying the genisis mod for the first time, and I must say, theres nothing like flaming out a fortress of goblins with an obsidian dwarf. I mean, wow.             [edit]My current characters name also ended up being kol Lovecrafter. . . .guess its time to slay some night creatures with cephlapod heads or something.[/edit]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:52:04 pm by jc6036 »

sirinon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:46 pm »

My dwarf adventurer in Genesis  had the opportunity to kill the Orc Emperor and get away with it yesterday !!

I rocked up at a fortress on the edge of  an Orc civ to find the emperor, his wife and son alone in a fort with no guards sleeping on the floor
I contemplated slitting his throat in his sleep or bashing his head in but decided  that I should go to the nearby town  and sell my excess junk before leaving as I would need to  relocate after killing the emperor ( I was still a peasant )

I was shot up by elf arrows on my journey to the town :( typical.

P.S  I  have developed a real thing for slashing the throats of people knocked unconsious in a fight and then stabbing them in the phallus  with my spear repeatedly until they die of blood loss, does this sound normal ?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: August 09, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »

I bit a goblins testicles off.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: August 09, 2011, 09:58:34 pm »

My dwarf adventurer in Genesis  had the opportunity to kill the Orc Emperor and get away with it yesterday !!

I rocked up at a fortress on the edge of  an Orc civ to find the emperor, his wife and son alone in a fort with no guards sleeping on the floor
I contemplated slitting his throat in his sleep or bashing his head in but decided  that I should go to the nearby town  and sell my excess junk before leaving as I would need to  relocate after killing the emperor ( I was still a peasant )

I was shot up by elf arrows on my journey to the town :( typical.

P.S  I  have developed a real thing for slashing the throats of people knocked unconsious in a fight and then stabbing them in the phallus  with my spear repeatedly until they die of blood loss, does this sound normal ?

Yes.  I once had a bronze colossus adventurer where I'd rip out the phallus of a bear or lion. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 1104