Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2096049 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #2505 on: June 27, 2011, 08:51:12 am »

Well I'm doomed my intern(mother of 50) has a smashed infected toe so I need to make a hospital for a quick operation and hopefully healing of the dang thing.
Wrong thread?

With rumrusher's taming/slaving/coding shenaningans, no one is sure if it's fortress or adventure report :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

LordExumius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: June 27, 2011, 10:40:40 am »

Oh dear god...

After persevering with the genesis mod and instead getting the phoebus version, I started as a werewolf and, after suffocating this orc dude who was all alone, I went to another house to find to unrelated orc children playingand a parent of the girl supervising. I then set it upon myself to throw a dagger and javelin at one of the children (a female) the javelin got stuck in her upper body...

No, it gets worse...

I then proceeded to beat the female orc child, charged at her, knocked her over, the grabbed her with my left hand while beating her with my right. Then bitten her left foot and shook it around, tearing it off the poor youth while the foot remains in my mouth. After that she bleeds to death.

Oh, and did I mention that while I was beating her the parent and friend were watching, presumably in terror, and not doing anything.

And just so you know I ain't shitting you here, take a look at this

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/picture3p.gif/

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: June 27, 2011, 10:42:35 am »

Oh dear god...

After persevering with the genesis mod and instead getting the phoebus version, I started as a werewolf and, after suffocating this orc dude who was all alone, I went to another house to find to unrelated orc children playingand a parent of the girl supervising. I then set it upon myself to throw a dagger and javelin at one of the children (a female) the javelin got stuck in her upper body...

No, it gets worse...

I then proceeded to beat the female orc child, charged at her, knocked her over, the grabbed her with my left hand while beating her with my right. Then bitten her left foot and shook it around, tearing it off the poor youth while the foot remains in my mouth. After that she bleeds to death.

Oh, and did I mention that while I was beating her the parent and friend were watching, presumably in terror, and not doing anything.

That's actually pretty standard for adventure mode, no offense. Speaking of horrific acts, that post reminded me of the time I ripped off a childs arm, set it on fire and beat the child to death with the flaming arm.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:45:16 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: June 27, 2011, 11:15:22 am »

I had just killed a wanted... jackal... and was wandering back home when I found that I would not make it to town before nightfall. I thought I was screwed, but I found a cave on the way. Just my luck, I thought. I'm going to live.

Wrong.

I was looking around for the cave entrance when a saw a 'b' approaching me. It couldn't be a buzzard - they're all cowards. So I checked it. Baldur Monk. Whatever the heck that was. Apparently they were good wrestlers. So I took a step towards him, spear at the ready.

He proceeded to deliver a wall of text that left me with every possible negative status effect. Heavy Bleeding, Ability to Stand Lost, Ability to Grasp Lost, Winded, Nauseous, Unable to Breathe.
He continued to hit me with a flurry of punches and kicks that left me dead within the next turn.

So ended the life of my Ezrakim Elf Wrestler. And he was looking so promising...

LordExumius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: June 27, 2011, 12:05:02 pm »

Oh dear god...

No, it gets worse...

That's actually pretty standard for adventure mode, no offense.

Yes, I know. Everyone who plays adventure mode is a sick fuck :) but this was the first time I encountered a child (as children were unmistakably rare in my generated worlds, that or I never come across them) and this was my first instinct. Of course, I'm sure other forum members of b12 playing this would've done the same thing too, but this was just my first experiance as a werewolf (or with genesis, for that matter, as the ascii version that I tried to put DFG on kept crashing)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: June 27, 2011, 12:06:26 pm »

Nope, I tend to play without murdering everyone in sight actually.
*Hugs*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: June 27, 2011, 12:22:54 pm »

Well, I've been caving in the skulls of outlaws with the severed tail of a catlike humanoid from a mod I'm working on. Who happened to be an outlaw. Also helps that I was playtesting a caste of quasi-giants belonging to said catperson race at the time. 'Twas fun till a stupid ogre variant (that I also modded in) crippled one of my hands...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: June 27, 2011, 02:04:25 pm »

I was travelling around in 40d when I realised a = on the fast travel screen. I walked up to it, and you know what I found? Hundreds of children. I guess Pedobear would enjoy it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

LordExumius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: June 27, 2011, 03:36:07 pm »

not even a night creature or bandit leader?

Besides, I wasn't serious anyway.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:48:58 pm by LordExumius »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: June 27, 2011, 03:46:23 pm »

You're taking it out of context, Exumius. Think about how stupid you just sounded.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: June 27, 2011, 03:59:08 pm »

I just 1shotted a goblin overlord JUST as I got to sleep. It went like this:

You will sleep as necessary for 12 hours.
Thirty (or so) minutes later...

You regain consiousness (repeated for other 14 companions)
You are no longer stunned (same as above)
A dead companion or two later...

The overlord loses hold of the small cave spider silk cap. The overlord loses hold of the small cave spider silk hood. The overlord loses hold of the bronze halberd. You slash the overlord in the head with your iron scimitar and the severed part sails off in an arc! Goblin Axeman has been struck down.

My crippled lasher companion distracted that sucker and I practically assassinated him. The lasher wans't killed, though.

LordExumius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: June 27, 2011, 04:12:20 pm »

You're taking it out of context, Exumius. Think about how stupid you just sounded.

Yeah, in retrospect that was incredibly imbecillic. Sorry for that.

Let's just drop the subject now. 

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: June 27, 2011, 04:13:13 pm »

Yeah, in retrospect that was incredibly imbecillic. Sorry for that.

Let's just drop the subject now. 

Agreed. Also, quote pyramids FTW. :P

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: June 28, 2011, 07:07:59 pm »

I was fighting a vulture as an axeman. It was all normal, until the vulture started flying. My next attack was to his upper-body and it cleaved his spine. I then get the message Vulture has collided with obstacle. I got a lucky shot and he falls like a shit from heaven. I found it hilarious :P
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: June 29, 2011, 06:34:14 am »

Just met a strange little kid.

Ecen Nifihcadem: I had a cousin named Moody Locked Larks.
Ecen Nifihcadem: He was also my father.

How is this possible?
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 1104