Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2099640 times)

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #705 on: October 06, 2010, 06:46:10 pm »

Beat up the king to unconsciousness just outside the Castle wall...

...I then climbed up the top of the castle & elbow dropped him from several z-levels from above Pro-wrestling style...

.......I noticed that I simply got stunned & bruised, so I did it again......several times...quite fun, will try on a child next (Haven't tried/checked on just how much I can abuse my body though, I am getting slightly hurt each time).
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2010, 07:24:23 pm »

I GAVE KOBOLDS INTELLIGENCE AND LIGHT ARMOUR!

I LET THEM HAVE MULTIPLE LITTERS! ALL HAIL THE CRIPPLED KOBOLD ARMY!
Everybody!

Nicolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2010, 07:59:16 pm »

i threw rocks at dragons until their lungs were crushed, but then lost my shield (i probably threw it at someone) and with no markets in adventure mode had no way of replacing it
with no shield there was no way i could fight another dragon so... hmm...

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2010, 09:14:38 pm »

I'm running around with my GM Kobold, and am searching for dwarves.

See, I got a quest to kill a fire-breather, and if i'm the only target, then it'll be hard...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:48:32 pm by Wolf Tengu »
Everybody!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 07, 2010, 02:16:48 am »

...I then climbed up the top of the castle & elbow dropped him from several z-levels from above Pro-wrestling style...

.......I noticed that I simply got stunned & bruised, so I did it again......several times...quite fun, will try on a child next (Haven't tried/checked on just how much I can abuse my body though, I am getting slightly hurt each time).

That's complete and utter win. How do you do that? Just climb up and jump off on him? Because if it's somehow possible... damnit... man, I wish suplexes were able to be performed when wrestling. Yeah, I know, I could grab the lower body with both lower arms and take-down or throw, but it would be much more epic to select "belly-to-belly suplex." Especially when you manage to do it to something much larger than you are.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 07, 2010, 05:59:13 am »

That's complete and utter win. How do you do that? Just climb up and jump off on him? Because if it's somehow possible... damnit... man, I wish suplexes were able to be performed when wrestling. Yeah, I know, I could grab the lower body with both lower arms and take-down or throw, but it would be much more epic to select "belly-to-belly suplex." Especially when you manage to do it to something much larger than you are.

I would mark so hard if that was possible. Just because of the fact that you would probably be able to suplex something so hard that they would explode.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 07, 2010, 06:01:32 am »

Please tell us how you did that!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 07, 2010, 07:00:18 am »

I think he just fell on top of the person. wait I wonder if that Z level teleport function still works and one can pick up and drop a creature from the air
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Urist McMick

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait... what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 07, 2010, 07:03:31 am »

Lately I've just been making the journey to Hell. S'good fun.
In a World without Walls and Fences, who needs Gates and Windows?
You could bite into your computer screen, chipping teeth and fucking up the screen.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 07, 2010, 08:16:48 am »

I think he just fell on top of the person. wait I wonder if that Z level teleport function still works and one can pick up and drop a creature from the air

No, sounds more like a charge from a higher z-level.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 07, 2010, 11:51:08 am »

I can't beat that.
Can't even come close.

I fought a giant with Kobold + Human hammer sidekick. We could barely scratch it, but it couldn't hit me, and became too wounded to hit the hammerguy.

It took FOREVER to kill.Eventually, I threw a turtle at it, fracturing its skull, and knocking it out.

I should've kept its corpse to fight my next target (A DARGON!) with. Still got 'lil turtle buddy though.
Everybody!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 07, 2010, 12:24:20 pm »

Kill the dragon, use it's corpse as a club.
I spent litteral in game days fighting a bronze collossus on my own. It couldn't damage me except for if I tried to stand up, and my steel axe was takeing forever to damage it. When I won I took its head and carried it around until my adventurer died.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 07, 2010, 12:28:59 pm »

I might be a little underleveled for a dargon.

I need to get a better weapon than bronze, but as I can't do forts-should I just look for a swordsdwarf to recruit?

Oh, and this turtle is my mascot now.

EDIT: I'm completely serious, I ran into the dragon by accident. Burnitated my companions, so I ran as fast as my 'lil kobold legs could.

EDIT2: Turns out my companion broke its foot off, so I decided to finish it. I'll kill the next megathingie with its corpse,then use the corpse of that enemy to kill that one...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:41:29 pm by Wolf Tengu »
Everybody!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 07, 2010, 12:34:52 pm »

I might be a little underleveled for a dargon.

I need to get a better weapon than bronze, but as I can't do forts-should I just look for a swordsdwarf to recruit?

Oh, and this turtle is my mascot now.
Get lots of dwarves, purposely let them die in a way that will let you live, like sneaking while fighting goblins or megabeasts.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 07, 2010, 12:46:54 pm »

Thanks for the advice, i'll use them to kill my 2nd dragon.
Everybody!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 1104