Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2100185 times)

WeaselOfDeath

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2010, 01:35:30 pm »

Right now I'm going through a little fishing village and killing everyone there by throwing the bodies of the Head of the town, a child, and the gem cutter at them then proceeding the stab them to death and collect their bodies to use are more weapons.

EDIT: Shortly after posting that I was beaten to death by another gem cutter and a town guard.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:39:43 pm by WeaselOfDeath »
Atop a dwarven guard tower:
"Urist! Urist! Come quick!"-"What? What?"-"Goblins!"-"How many?"-"Just... one."-"What?"-"One."-"Good. Let's take his socks."

frostilicus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnerpin' the Glorpenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 28, 2010, 02:57:58 pm »

Sadly, I'm being chased by a Hydra that's faster than me. :(
Although, it can be considered fun, I liked this character.... He has super epic wrestling/fighting skills.
1679/12900 wrestling
and
3809/12900 fighting

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #362 on: July 28, 2010, 04:42:42 pm »

you could hide behind a small hill andif for just on turn you aren't in it's line of sight, you can travel.

frostilicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 28, 2010, 05:03:01 pm »

you could hide behind a small hill andif for just on turn you aren't in it's line of sight, you can travel.
Oh, I know. I'm trying to get to an area to do that now.

Edit: Got bloody tired of running. Turned and fought, broke his (lower) spine, and now he moves once for every three of mine, so I can attack twice and duck away.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:59:45 pm by frostilicus »

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 28, 2010, 05:03:45 pm »

I currently am desperatly trying to get some quests for my human swordmaster, but wherever I go it's either "We're quite untroubled here" or "Go to Kissscribes and kill x!". The problem with Kissscribes is (besides that every task there will make everyone in town chase me), that it currently is invaded by an army of animals, which let the framerate drop to nothing, so I neither can kill their demon-leader nor the other guy which I don't even know why he should be killed at all.
Taste my Paci-Fist

frostilicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 28, 2010, 05:22:00 pm »

I currently am desperatly trying to get some quests for my human swordmaster, but wherever I go it's either "We're quite untroubled here" or "Go to Kissscribes and kill x!". The problem with Kissscribes is (besides that every task there will make everyone in town chase me), that it currently is invaded by an army of animals, which let the framerate drop to nothing, so I neither can kill their demon-leader nor the other guy which I don't even know why he should be killed at all.
They usually give you a reason?

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 28, 2010, 05:56:23 pm »

I know, but the queen of the dwarfes who asked me to kill... the human Nasnok Lengthnestled, just told me to kill but didn't give me any reason (not that I would need one).
Taste my Paci-Fist

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 28, 2010, 06:30:12 pm »

Recently I genned a pocket world to 10,000 years, just to see what happens. Once it finished, I started as a swordsman and went to see how quickly the 10,000-year-old, god like dragon would kill me. As soon as I got a good hit in (slashed the leg and chipped the bone) it fell over and passed out due to pain. It died shortly after that. I was not happy with this development.
Either dragons are pansies like in 40d, or adventurers are way, way too powerful.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 28, 2010, 07:22:35 pm »

I know, but the queen of the dwarfes who asked me to kill... the human Nasnok Lengthnestled, just told me to kill but didn't give me any reason (not that I would need one).

When they tell you to kill an entity member, they don't give a reason. I believe they're assuming that the reason is self-evident.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Nix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 28, 2010, 10:52:16 pm »

I'm currently in the Violet Xelic capital with my high elf meatshie-- I mean, "bodyguard". I edited the raws to make Violet Xelics playable as adventurers, but that meant I had to start as a "Play Now" character, so it's been a long struggle to get her skills up to scratch. After I turn in this quest, it's off to see the Elves!

The only foible I've found with Civ Forge so far is that some of the races *cough* ELVES *cough* very quickly become endangered species, so I'm doing quests for them in order to remove any of their "natural predators" (giants, dragons, Fun, etc.).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:22:12 am by Nix »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 29, 2010, 01:39:22 am »

adventurer fort mode: the last of the new mirants arrived and soon I have enough men and women to push work on and grant rest for my adventurer so I can woo a girl and hopefully spend the next 12 years(hopefully in cruise control) of parenting until I can recruit the child.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 29, 2010, 04:42:04 am »

The only foible I've found with Civ Forge so far is that some of the races *cough* ELVES *cough* very quickly become endangered species, so I'm doing quests for them in order to remove any of their "natural predators" (everything, etc.).

Fixed.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 29, 2010, 07:55:25 am »

i killed and butchered a bunch of octoroc (megamix). now i will make octoroc backpacks and stuff
For me it's usually pokemon. After a while of mixmod, you start to think wolves less and pikachus more. Thos things assblast me from no where...

necrodoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 29, 2010, 09:24:11 am »

a wierd name, a bug and an attempt to trick me all in one conversion. wonderful.

EDIT: did i mention that the year is now 1050?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:26:03 am by necrodoom »

Luraien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 29, 2010, 10:52:02 am »

Just killed a dragon and stumbled onto a beach to recover. Before I slept I threw the dragon bones into the ocean, when I woke up the sea had turned into ice. An awesome coincidence!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 1104