Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2053436 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #4620 on: July 27, 2012, 02:50:41 pm »

Corai will hate me for this but Kobold genocide is fun!

People know me. I am surprised.

-Edit-

I am guilty of it too, but I change the kobolds into dwarves most of the time. Its much more fun.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:20:20 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: July 27, 2012, 06:12:45 pm »

Well I have spread word of the terror your modbolds bring through updates in that what's going on in your fort thread.

To those who commit kobold genocide, you are doing the multiverse a great favor with each kill.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: July 28, 2012, 02:06:41 am »

Too bad non-historical figures respawn when you leave and re-enter a site. Means that it's completely impossible to just murder your way through a civilization and expect them to actually stay dead.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: July 28, 2012, 08:45:48 am »

Too bad non-historical figures respawn when you leave and re-enter a site. Means that it's completely impossible to just murder your way through a civilization and expect them to actually stay dead.
unless you make them historical which means clogging up your legend mode with every citizen you murdered.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Frontestro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: July 28, 2012, 11:49:27 am »

Thats what I did with my 280 kobold kills xD. Yeah I retired him cause he lost both feet to a kobold ambush camp. I figure I'll give him a break before finding a crutch and seeking vengence. oh wait... I killed them all too. nvm. hahaha

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: July 30, 2012, 10:22:51 pm »

my adventurer became a legend...to the point that a goblin ambush apeared and i ended up recruiting the ones that didn't get killed off by my former companions
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:45:22 pm by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Duka

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: July 31, 2012, 03:08:43 pm »

Just fought a bronze collosus for quite a while in adventure mode. After wailing on it with a few of my companions, I was about ready to head for the hills and coexist with it peacefully. And then the unlikeliest (or so I thought) of heroes arose.

You stab The Bronze Colossus in the lower body from the side with your iron scimitar, fracturing it!
The Elf Swordsman is no longer stunned.
The Human Stoneworker slashes The Bronze Colossus in the lower body with her iron slicing knife and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Bronze Colossus has been struck down.

I mean, I'm not sure what I expected from an iron slicing knife besides slicing, but evidently they're good enough at slicing to carve Bronze Colossi in half, even only being iron.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:10:58 pm by Duka »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: July 31, 2012, 03:10:09 pm »

Just fought a bronze collosus for quite awhile in adventure mode. After having been beating on it with a few of my companions, I was about ready to head for the hills and coexist with it peacefully. And then the unlikeliest (or so I thought) of heroes arose.

You stab The Bronze Colossus in the lower body from the side with your iron scimitar, fracturing it!
The Elf Swordsman is no longer stunned.
The Human Stoneworker slashes The Bronze Colossus in the lower body with her iron slicing knife and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Bronze Colossus has been struck down.

I mean, I'm not sure what I expected from an iron slicing knife besides slicing, but evidently they're good enough at slicing to carve Bronze Colossi in half, even only being iron.

Last I checked, with weapons, Iron is equall to bronze.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

StreetPizza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: August 02, 2012, 12:38:08 pm »

Just cleared out a lair of emaciated freaks with wings. I was told to go kill the emaciated freak consort, but her hubby and child were at home with her, and the two of them came out to beat me up. Well, after a few knocked-out teeth, a missing toe, and a torn tendon, the emaciated freak and his son are dead, so I decided to go back into the lair to lure out the consort. I don't expect to win in a direct fight because the son and hubby gave so much trouble, so I decide to fight her by running and throwing. And the first thing I throw is her son's corpse. I'd like to imagine that she was so stunned at what I threw at her that she couldn't move in time and that was why she ended up getting a fractured leg from it. It was the only thing I threw that that battle that did any actual damage too.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:41:24 pm by StreetPizza »
the soapmaker Urist McSudsy has come!  Beware his deadly cleansing action!

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: August 02, 2012, 01:07:00 pm »

Starting my wrestler/puncher/kicker/biter/dual-shielder adventurer today. It takes  a bit to finish the job (unless I go straight for a chokehold), but its much more satisfying.

Flying Fortress

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: August 02, 2012, 02:59:29 pm »

I got a quest to kill a brush titan, which of course was a weeks travel away, so I took a few soldiers with me and headed off.  By the time I got there I had no companions thanks to the rivers, but I continued anyway.  I figured my legendary armor user/dodger/shield user/fighter/hammerman with superhuman agility/strength/endurance/kinesthetic sense/spatial sense/willpower should be able to kill it.  I started sneaking and walked up to it, swung my iron war hammer, and I dented it ???.  It turns out this titan was composed entirely of silver, it had a shell, and best of all it shot webs.  Well it spotted me after a few more swings and quickly webbed and killed me. :'(
Savescumming and going back with a few companions didn't change the outcome either.  So I think that titan has earned its life, I won't try killing it again lol.  Now I'm going back to the lord who gave me that mission so I can tell him to "go to HFS" for giving me that quest.  :P
Has entire family killed and all friends butchered and raped.
---
It's cool, he saw an awesome sock AND a waterfall, so it's all good now.
it's ‼Super Happy Tantrum Time‼

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: August 02, 2012, 06:23:29 pm »

I started out by killing a bunch of people in a town before I got shot by an arrow, which gave me a mortal wound. I ran away and pulled the arrow out and I started bleeding, so I ran into the river and came back out, which seemingly stopped the bleeding. Anyways, so I fast-traveled back into the town, and killed a few more people before traveling to another town. After I cleared out a few houses I gave in to starvation.

DisgruntledPeasant

• Bay Watcher
  • High Master Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: August 02, 2012, 07:03:28 pm »

My kobold adventurer just got eaten by Carp :(  serves me right for trying to cross a river with no swimming skill.

EDIT:  wow, my second kobold adventurer got stabbed in the head by a human child. -_-  these guys are fragile.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:17:56 pm by DisgruntledPeasant »

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: August 02, 2012, 09:58:36 pm »

Vamped my aforementioned adventurer after getting my attributes to good areas. I then stumbled upon a BC. Using an iron whip and a bronze pick, I managed to disable it, but not kill it (naturally), so now I'm just autoattacking it to raise my striking/kicking/biting, as it can't seem to hit me when it tries.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: August 02, 2012, 10:02:44 pm »

My kobold adventurer just got eaten by Carp :(  serves me right for trying to cross a river with no swimming skill.

EDIT:  wow, my second kobold adventurer got stabbed in the head by a human child. -_-  these guys are fragile.

Sure they are...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:06:32 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 1104