Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2096534 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #3075 on: November 12, 2011, 01:42:27 am »

I like my flies well done.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: November 12, 2011, 02:17:43 am »

In Adventure news, I learn how to attach functions to Items which means people can perform !!Magical!! test on creatures and soon I'm going to apply this stuff on the Wizard conversion so Wizards can be more powerful than just being and to do different types of fireball.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

StreetPizza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: November 12, 2011, 09:20:54 am »

Just held an elaborate funeral for Peklod Rainspread the Shaken Boots, a companion of mine. She was a human peasant who killed a whole fifteen enemies in her life, two of them bogeymen--apparently, if your companions are sleeping in a house and you're sleeping outside, bogeymen will appear and as long as you don't go inside a house, the bogeymen will stay and fight, even when your allies come out of the house.

Anyways, the funeral: first, I lit two trees nearby on fire for...uh, I dunno. But I lit 'em on fire. Then, I laid her body, along with meat and fat from a goblin and two gold pieces for food and passage in the afterlife, in a field and set it all on fire. 'Twas neat.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:11:47 pm by StreetPizza »
the soapmaker Urist McSudsy has come!  Beware his deadly cleansing action!

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: November 12, 2011, 10:27:23 am »

Just held an elaborate funeral for Peklod Rainspread the Shaken Boots, a companion of mine. She was a human peasant

first, I lit two trees nearby on fire for...uh, I dunno. But I lit 'em on fire. Then, I laid her body, along with meat and fat from a goblin and two gold pieces for food and passage in the afterlife, in a field and set it all on fire. 'Twas neat.
That's the nicest thing I've ever seen anybody on the forums do with a peasant.

Anyway, I'm making a mod for myself. It uses guns made by ME and nobody else... I'm planning on asking Hugo_The_Dwarf and IT 000 in they can send me the raws for some of their custom workshops from their mods. (Regeneration and Corrosion, respectively)

I'm gonna do lots o' cool stuff with my new toys later on...

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: November 12, 2011, 10:55:07 am »

undug 40d and started launching wolves  from here to there and beyond until they explode into an unrecognizable mass.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: November 12, 2011, 01:04:19 pm »

I am Manba Spokenward the Geared Noose of Lashes, semi-pro rabbit punter!
I had fun kicking an unconscious rabbit 10-15 tiles at a time (it wouldn't die, because I only aimed at its lower body).  Then I got it stuck in a corner, so I put my fist through its face.  It was my hundred-fiftieth other kill!  Almost all of the other hundred-forty-nine were bogeymen, because reliable companions are so hard to come by these days (some of the kills were badgers, 'cause they're tons o' fun to dismember).
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: November 12, 2011, 04:20:43 pm »

I think this guy has a grudge... The troll I have been told to kill attacked the law-giver 3 times, one of which the troll smashed his cheek open, and the same troll also happend to kill his cousin....

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: November 13, 2011, 05:38:16 pm »

I like my flies well done.
How the hell does that even happen???

I'm about to face a hydra on my own after taking on and killing a jabberer on my own. I go to kill said hydra with a shield, a night crystal short sword, and proficient swordsdwarf skill. OH, and I made leather armor from the jabberer.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: November 13, 2011, 05:54:44 pm »

my 40d adventures didnt go well, after sending some elves flying into each other and exploding in gore, a maceman took a stand against me and copied my technique, blunt weapons are deadly.

I dont get why you cant do subdamage anymore though, I liked how you could break fingers when hitting a hand, or how they exploded in gore after trying to kill me...
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: November 14, 2011, 11:17:32 am »

In the year 507, a peasant, inspired by forces unknown, decided that he would start wandering the world. On his journey, he slew many vile beings, though he has yet to meet his true goal, that of his search for the land that held his dreams...

His 3 weapons are his crossbow, his shortsword and his spear. Though his crossbow has yet to make any notable kills, he has felled many a night creature with his sword, and megabeasts have been the main prey of his spear. Though, perhaps most deadly of all are his feet, he has killed many megabeasts by a swift kick to the head once his spear has weakened them sufficiently.

Killed a Minotaur this way, and he just killed a Titan like this, sucks that his spear never got the credit for the kill.

Once he has a sufficiently large notable killcount or dies a suitable death, I'll get ready the new world, his promised land, to 'reincarnate' him into.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: November 14, 2011, 12:55:39 pm »

Ivan Worshipsword the High Truth of Circles stumbled across the fortress of Naturearmors. It was, somehow, totally empty.

Poking around in Legends found that the bloody elves had killed everyone else for the past twenty-odd years. I think Ivan decided to go avenge the 267 deaths tenfold.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: November 14, 2011, 02:29:17 pm »

Manba Spokenward the Geared Noose of Lashes now has 361 named kills and 277 other kills to her name.  She's wearing an absolutely preposterous number of rings, earrings, bracelets, and amulets.  If only some megabeasts and semimegabeasts had survived all 1050 years of worldgen...

EDIT: Oh, and I made a ragecomic!

I love martial trances.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:25:16 pm by Gizogin »
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: November 14, 2011, 04:17:29 pm »

I just realized Ivan was actually female. Her new name is Ivanka.

Also, I found a horde of guinea pigs and decided to macro waiting on them all day to build dodge. It'll be important for the sacking of the entire Eagle of Twinkling.

Oyster

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: November 18, 2011, 10:48:54 am »

I started playing this game a week ago,and im suprised about the Epicness of a single lye maker.
Because he killed killed 4 wolves with a copper slicing knife!

[The Lye Maker stabs the Wolf in the head with his copper slicing knife,tearing apart the muscle, fractiong the skull and tearing apart the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Wolf has been struck down.]

P.S i know the original post said besides mass-killing wolves,but this is my first adventure experience of the game.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:50:48 am by Oyster »

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: November 18, 2011, 08:33:50 pm »

I started in a Sand Raider hamlet, and the inhabitants randomly turned hostile at me, so I killed 4 peasants, 5 or 6 children, a cook, a trapper, a metalsmith, and a clothier.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 1104