Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 1104

Author Topic: What's going on in your adventure?  (Read 2098937 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on in your adventure?
« Reply #1770 on: January 27, 2011, 05:54:15 pm »

My macegnome (special D&D kobolds mod) was on his way to the capital for a quest and some allies, stopped in a hamlet for a night...and was stopped by a closed door.

Next time I'll sleep in the doorway.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: January 27, 2011, 11:24:29 pm »

I just wiped the walls with a group of bogeymen. Not too hard, their death-grips are less "Death" and more "Weak" when you get a few levels in wrestling.

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: January 28, 2011, 01:39:02 am »

I just wiped the walls with a group of bogeymen. Not too hard, their death-grips are less "Death" and more "Weak" when you get a few levels in wrestling.

It helps that, despite the crazy-powerful kicks and punches, bogeymen are pretty tiny.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: January 28, 2011, 10:15:05 am »

I recently ran around as a kobold in the Legendary Lands mod, and I cut off this guy's guts after I spilled them, and I went around slapping stuff with 'em.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #1774 on: January 29, 2011, 06:37:40 am »

freshly created human demigod adventurer! skills: accomplished spearman, competent shield user, skilled fighter, adequate swimmer and armor user. attributes: maxed strength, agility and toughness (my common build for a demigod)

killed a night creature, and while i was travelling to a bandit camp i find a lair. I choose to go in, thinking i'll find another night creature...

Hydra

"OMG i'm gonna die..."

I killed uninjured. Ok it's a Demigod, but or i am extremely lucky or megabeasts are quite weak...

or maybe because first hit penetrated the stomach and he vomited and retched for half the fight

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: January 29, 2011, 06:38:23 am »

..I cut off this guy's guts after I spilled them, and I went around slapping stuff with 'em.
Gut-slappsies time!
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: January 29, 2011, 07:44:05 am »

you can't get zombies killing other people then turning them into zombies.
you will get a large mess of piss off reanimated creatures that will fight the guy who kill them to the re-death. The only way this mob will grow is if the group is near folks who are full hardy enough to jump into a rotting mosh pit.
I lost many of adventurers to attempt this feat.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: January 29, 2011, 11:05:44 am »

freshly created human demigod adventurer! skills: accomplished spearman, competent shield user, skilled fighter, adequate swimmer and armor user. attributes: maxed strength, agility and toughness (my common build for a demigod)

killed a night creature, and while i was travelling to a bandit camp i find a lair. I choose to go in, thinking i'll find another night creature...

Hydra

"OMG i'm gonna die..."

I killed uninjured. Ok it's a Demigod, but or i am extremely lucky or megabeasts are quite weak...

or maybe because first hit penetrated the stomach and he vomited and retched for half the fight

Pretty sure if you didn't had that shield you would have been Toasted Bread for the Hydra , or you just managed to get "A spear to her Heart"
Desu

Knigel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: January 29, 2011, 11:41:42 am »

Hydra

"OMG i'm gonna die..."

Though they're very good at grappling, hydra's are pretty easy to kill, since they have no healing power and bleed just as much from losing on head as anyone else.

Snukkems

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: January 29, 2011, 02:16:56 pm »

Killing, Maiming, Burning, Pillaging.

What else is there to do as an adventurer?

Although my meatshields sidekicks appear to be quite the godly fellows themselves.  I've an axman who's been at my side since the beginning. Lost an ear and a leg in his first fight.   It shrugged it off as a fleshwound and has proceeded to maim and kill anything and everything that's gotten in his way.  Had a Maceman that followed me around for a time who lost a nose and an eye, and proceeded to be a badass.

charcharmunro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: January 29, 2011, 02:20:59 pm »

Well, I've found Warthogs are really good for training Wrestler or Fighter, as they're difficult to do anything after a grip with, so you get a buttload of experience to them because "adjust your grip" messages give around 100 to each... And then I got lost in a cavern and accidentally fell off a cliff.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: January 29, 2011, 03:10:25 pm »

I'm picking up adamantine and such...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:10 pm »

My Chaos warrior Idil Woundwail the Sinful Shaft of Whispers has been kicking ass and taking names.
After somehow offending a human with my presence, I killed him, and now I am on a killing spree. My silver halberd has 58 kills to its name, so I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon.
After I finish off this town, I'm going back home to do some actual work.
Edit: So I go on a quest to kill a vile ogre spouse, and guess what I find when I walk in?
The entire vile ogre family.
I don't even think my Chaos warrior will be able to handle this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:48:41 pm by Horizon9 »
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: February 01, 2011, 01:57:35 am »

My Chaos warrior Idil Woundwail the Sinful Shaft of Whispers has been kicking ass and taking names.
After somehow offending a human with my presence, I killed him, and now I am on a killing spree. My silver halberd has 58 kills to its name, so I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon.
Edit: So I go on a quest to kill a vile ogre spouse, and guess what I find when I walk in?
remember to go for the legs and don't rush in.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: February 01, 2011, 06:48:29 am »

remember to go for the legs and don't rush in.
It was actually easier than I expected. I jumped in a lake to try and drown them but apparently they had swimming lessons, so I just started lopping off body parts.
The only injury I got was getting my hand gored.
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 1104