Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mobcity, my first community fortress.  (Read 1915 times)

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
Mobcity, my first community fortress.
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:26:27 pm »

Hello everybody, this will be my first community fortress and help would be appreciated.

We have 7 dwarves whose jobs will be listed.

2 Miners. Tadin Ebbakcaku and Roland Tuthruibon Male/Male
1 Carpenter Kost Caslucac Male
1 Woodcutter Anthath Asmurcobar Male/Relationship with Dur
1 Mason Komo Lukiisac Male/Relationship with Jasro
1 Grower/Leatherworker Dur Lapagozin Female/Relationship with Anthath
1 Grower Jasro Gathime Female/Relationship with Komo

The Expedition leader is Nacu. Help will be appreciated because I dont know how to take pictures of Dwarf Fortress with Windows 7, I use non fullscreen mode.

We will use my Dark Tower mod which is based off of the Dark Tower series by Stephen King.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=46407.0.

Warning: This community fort will include several amounts of cheesy sex jokes and puns.

Nacu was dissapointed, his reed jeans clung to his legs like a baby to their mother. His iron mask would probably rust in the monsoonic rains in the dark forest. The Kaiser told him that he had to leave his homey life with his wife being a mayor of one of the major cities in "The Confederacy of Paddles", to become the expedition leader of a some cesspool. He was grouped up with a bunch of misfits and a crazy farmer/leatherworker who requested over 40 peices of leopard leather, saying that it will be a great enterprise for this glorious new "Colony". Colony was barely the word for this despot, only 7 able bodied Bauern with a special set of skills, his was the use of the Pick. He learnt the use of a Pick when he needed some money in his droog years, because raping and stealing wasnt enough. After a special certain events he became an apprentice in the meeting hall. He a drag out of his ratweed cigar, and continued down the trail. He was walking down to the bottomless pit to check it out with Tadin, Tadin was an odd sort of folk. He would make puns and bad jokes to cover up his severe lack of charm. When they had walked to the edge of the bottomless pit through a slit in the cliff he noticed most of it was chert an odd step from the Clay Loam the rest of the mountain base was made up of. Nacu spotted a about 13 ratmen laying about inside the bottomles pit walls, he felt his heart beat faster, he hated the subhumans like the ratmen and swore that one day he would kill them all make trophies out of their pelts. "Deep." said Roland with bored look. "Not as deep as your sister throat!" said Tadin with a smirk on his face. Roland put a grimace on his face, his bushy mustace going up comicly. "Shut your whore mouth Tadin, you never talk about my sister that way again. If you do ill make to dig with a silver Pick and you wont be able to go out with me again." Said Roland with his eyebrows creased, his eyebrows went up though and he put a smile on his face when he said "You've got the humor of a 12 year old yet the strenght of a 24 year old, come you brute I bet by the time we go back the others would of already put our beds in place."

All slots are open except for Rolands which is mine. Rolands last name is Squirtaction a sign that this fort will be a success.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Kyronea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mobcity, my first community fortress.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 11:02:22 am »

Oooh, oooh, I claim the carpenter. Just name him Kyronea. Think of an Asperger suffering, generally depressive person, and you'll capture the personality pretty-well.
I have a woodcutter walking around who cancels his jobs and passes out every once and a while because he lost 3 of his 8 lungs

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 08:26:16 pm »

Dudedudedudeelemme in. This can only end well, in my reckoning. I'll take one of the miners, to reflect my incredibly buff body and love of hard work.

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 09:31:26 pm »

Well I was going to pick the Carpenter so I could go because I love playing with wood, however seeing as how hes taken I'll claim the grower that loves the Wood worker... lol I'm gonna love this for the jokes

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 09:34:14 pm »

I forgot to add "GO Dark Tower". Second best book series, Ender Wiggin for the win, he even deserves for it to be written out