Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "I just need to fix up the various equipment/training bugs now."  (Read 2184 times)

rdwulfe

• Bay Watcher
  • Rion Wulfe
    • View Profile
Re: "I just need to fix up the various equipment/training bugs now."
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 04:15:29 pm »

No, an architect friend and I are working on building a set of underground houses for our own personal use. This is in the very long term though, we are still in the 'design and fund' stage.

I do believe this is a major sign that you've been playing DF too long, when you decide that you can't stand the sun anymore and must withdrawal underground. If you have any strange urges or desires for stone blocks, uncut gems, or stacks of leather... please do send us a message so we know to build a door wish you well.
"   So the gods discussed it and created elves. The Elves were beautiful, Mistral Thrax admitted, in and elvish way, but it was his belief that the gods grew disappointed after a time because the elves -- being elves -- were essentially decorative but not particularly functional. They were content simply to live long lives and to exist. They did not nothing of any real value, in the opinion of Mistral Thrax."
   -- The Covenant of the Forge by Dan Parkinson, a Dragon Lance Novel

Thundrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "I just need to fix up the various equipment/training bugs now."
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 06:27:36 pm »

Disturbed in the sleep by sounds, there is something down there!

---
Pages: 1 [2]