Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 5 - Game Over: Town wins!  (Read 27263 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 5 - Day 3: Bite Me!
« Reply #300 on: April 13, 2010, 04:01:07 pm »

Eduren - vote Jokerman-EXE and have him redirect you (I'd just prefer this, seems less messy)
Org - vote Org, allowing us to double lynch tomorrow.
org or eduren?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 13, 2010, 04:36:59 pm »

Well, that sucks. Oh well, things will work out.

We can still go on as before but instead of there being 4 votes on the next day, there'll be only 2. Same result, actually, just less control for Org.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 13, 2010, 05:29:28 pm »

More later.

I can't remember where I was going with this. I think it may have been a suggestion about who we were going to double lynch or something.

Anyways, the main gist of it was that I think Eduren is suspicious for generally being quiet and lying really low, and his ambivalence about Jokerman-EXE a few days back is still bugging me.

Double lynching Jokerman-EXE and Org (via Eduren) would allow an investigation into all three people I suspect today, instead of just two, because it would allow us to investigate whether Eduren is telling the truth about who his twin is. If he were scum, it would be an absolutely fantastic strategy to lie about it.

If Eduren is scum, then lynching him tomorrow will prove problematic if we don't know who his twin is.

I'd rather we didn't double lynch somebody I thought was town with somebody I thought was scum. I'd rather investigate three people I find suspicious at once.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 15, 2010, 12:37:21 pm »

So, nobody has anything to say?

Are we even sure the double lynch is going to go off without a problem? It looks like one of the people on Jokerman-EXE needs to unvote. And then Jokerman-EXE needs to not use his power.

I'm going to play hardball. Unvote Jokerman-EXE.

Eduren. If Jokerman-EXE is scum, he'll have the opportunity to double lynch somebody besides himself. Doing so would be quite suicidal for him, and if he is town, doing so would inevitably lose the game for us.

(Although if Jokerman-EXE wanted to be a doll he would vote Org (via Eduren) instead of Mr. Person because he and Org are the people I want to double lynch today instead of him and Mr. Person.)
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 15, 2010, 01:06:53 pm »

Unvote whoever the hell I was voting for.

I think that we need to get this shit straight. I was voting Org (via Eduren) before you guys suggested this stupid plan that I don't even think will work. There are too many people saying too many things, and I have a horrible feeling that the scum are manipulating this to their victory. I don't support this plan.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 15, 2010, 01:51:21 pm »

Actually, it's really simple. Unvote. We need 3 votes on me, none of them Org's. We need 3 votes on somebody else, one of them being Org's. That's a double lynch. Tomorrow there will be 3 players alive. Leafsnail voteblocks one of them. 2 votes, that's a double lynch.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 15, 2010, 02:41:44 pm »

And what if Leafsnail blocks somebody who's town? I have a bet that once scum achieve parity of votes they win. If Leafsnail block somebody who's town I'm guessing we lose. Also consider how difficult it will be to convince people to lynch themselves when they know they are town. I don't think I'd do it.

Let's say the plan we were considering before, where Mr. Person and Jokerman-EXE are double lynched, is successful. That leaves Eduren, Leafsnail, Org, and myself as potential night kill targets. Leafsnail will be the one to go, because he's a confirmed townie.

That leaves me with Eduren and Org in lylo, and honestly, that's a tough choice for me. Would I be able to convince them to double lynch each other, with the knowledge that I am town and one of them is scum? I honestly doubt it. We'd have to go for a single lynch, most likely.

If we lynch Org and Jokerman-EXE instead, then that will leave Eduren, Leafsnail, you, and myself. Either you or Leafsnail will be the one to go because you're the biggest threat to the scum, leaving Eduren, you or Leafsnail, and myself. And that's a much easier choice for me, since I'd vote Eduren in a heartbeat over you and Leafsnail. And we would have already gotten rid of his twin, if he's telling the truth about it.

I'm thinking of myself here. If Jokerman-EXE and Org aren't scum, then I want to put myself in the best position for lylo, since I have a hunch that I'm going to be there.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 15, 2010, 04:13:43 pm »

Doesn't work, MP.  Mafia can vote No Lynch.  50% of votes on no lynch = no lynch.  Even if tied, I believe.

Imo, Mr.Person should just infinity vote whoever he thinks is scum.  If he's town, he has no reason to keep hold of it anyway.  I think he should go for Jokerman-EXE, since he'll be a total pain in the ass if he's scum (if Mr.Person doesn't lynch him, I'm voteblocking him, otherwise the game ends tomorrow if he's scum).

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 16, 2010, 01:15:20 am »

Well, there's going to be another Org vote floating around. Again, the only reason that I'm setting myself up to be lynched is that I can't think of a scenario where I don't get lynched.

Here's another plan. We lynch Jokerman today then triple lynch me, Org, and Eduren tomorrow. We can do this because we can make it so we have 6 votes. One on me from Org d2, one on Org from Org d3, one on Eduren from Org d4, one more on me from Eduren, one more on Org from me, and one more on Eduren from Jim Groovester, factoring in Eduren's twiness, of course. Today we've have a votecount of
Jokerman- MrPerson, Leafsnail, Jim, Jokerman, Eduren
Eduren- Org
MrPerson- Org

And then tomorrow we'd have
Eduren- Org, MrPerson
MrPerson- Org, Eduren
Org- Org, Jim Groovestar

Org and Eduren's votes would swap

How about this one, any holes in it?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 16, 2010, 07:36:55 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Mr.Person - Org, Mr.Person, [1]
Jokerman-EXE - Leafsnail, Eduren, [2]
Org -
Leafsnail -
Eduren - Jim Groovester, Jokerman-EXE, [2]
Jim Groovester -

Not Voting - Org,

Day ends Thursday 9PM Central.

Jokerman-EXE has been lynched!

Jokerman-EXE was a Vote Redirecter (town)!

Eduren has been lynched!

Eduren was a False Twin Voter (town)!

Vote Redirecter - During the Day, you may redirect someone's vote to someone else. That vote is shifted at the end of the Day.

False Twin Voter - You are twins with [ x ]. If someone votes for you, that vote shifts to [ x ] and vice versa. These votes will not show up except in count. Your role is false.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:04:58 pm by webadict »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 18, 2010, 05:07:57 pm »

Leafsnail has been killed!

Leafsnail was a Vote Blocker (town)!

Vote Count
------------------------
Mr.Person - Org,
Org -
Jim Groovester -

Not Voting - Org, Mr.Person, Jim Groovester,

Day ends Tuesday 9PM Central.

Vote Blocker - Every Night, you can stop a player from voting the next Day.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 5 - Day 4: 3 Left - 2 Town - 1 Mafia.
« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2010, 06:03:56 pm »

DEAD CHAT SO I CAN RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2010, 08:02:12 pm »

Well, Org is our scum.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 18, 2010, 08:03:49 pm »

How! I haven't done anything wrong! I asked a question, no one replied. Besides, all it would have done was kill Eduren faster.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 19, 2010, 03:03:31 pm »

*cough*

Sorry about not being here.

Well, Mr. Person, if you're scum, let me give you my preemptive congratulations for a well-played scum game.

Org.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24