Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 5 - Game Over: Town wins!  (Read 27280 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 5 - Day 2: Where's The Blanket?
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2010, 02:45:47 am »

Org, you're scum and you're trying (pathetically) to cover your ass. Next time maybe you can use a real accusation that isn't so very flawed.

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but you never satisfied me after this.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 5 - Day 3: Bite Me!
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2010, 12:43:59 pm »

Ok, ok. Now that the votes are different, different outcome.

Org: Who's our last scum?

@Everyone: Vote someone, seriously.
Okay, narrowed it down to two people.
You and Bayer. You, I'll discount the strangeness a little. But, you know, I guess it could just be nothing, or scum.
Bayer has just been doing ome tunneling. He won't look beyond me because maybe my reasons were a bit vague in what I mean, but strange is scummy some times and stuff so.

Yeah, Bayer, that as after I had problems and wasn;t able to talk and anything.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2010, 01:04:14 pm »

What? I don't understand.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2010, 01:17:46 pm »

Org, Sir Bayer isn't even playing in this game.

You know, double lynches are an option. I'm starting to think one of those might actually be a good idea right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2010, 01:42:29 pm »

Eduren. It's obvious that Org isn't even paying attention at all anymore.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2010, 02:11:54 pm »

Gah, I mean Joker.
I get them confused.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2010, 06:59:48 pm »

6 players.  Double lynch is definately a good idea at some point (to remove even numbers).  However, we need to consider who can break lylo.

In my opinion, Mr.Person and Jokerman are the two scummiest players, and also the two who would be able to break 3 man lylo tomorrow.  I suggest we double lynch them.

As long as Org doesn't vote today, he cannot break lylo.  A double lynch of MP and Jokerman is the only sensible option.  Jokerman COULD mess it up by redirecting a vote to Mr.Person, but if he does this I shall block him tonight, and he will be left with one (redirected) vote against 2 in a 4p lylo tomorrow.  Same goes if Mr.Person attempts to use his infinity vote today.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2010, 09:36:19 pm »

Jim, do I have a vote or not? You've never actually answered this, so I'm going to assume I have 1 fixed vote.

Leafsnail, why are you lynching based on role? Lynch who you think is scum. Now, that being said, I don't really blame you for wanting to lynch me or anything, I just wish you'd be more upfront about who you actually think is scum. Of course, you can vote block me tomorrow, so that if I want a say in who gets lynched, I have to vote Jim. If I vote Jim, I have 1 fixed vote, not infinity, so there's no need to be fearful of me instawinning, as far as I can tell.

Jokerman and Org, could you guys please ask Webadict a bit more about the Permanent Voter? Specifically, if Org were to vote me, would that vote stack with his vote yesterday? If yes, that means we can actually lynch 4 times.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2010, 11:53:15 pm »

Quote from: This Piece of Paper I Found
Permanent Voter - The vote is permanent. Any vote(s) from previous Days transfer over to the next Day. Your votes last after you die.

This is all I know.

@Leafsnail, can you explain your reasoning on voting me a little more? There's nothing I can even defend against because all you're saying is that you think I'm scum - full stop. If it's my role that worries you, then I'm willing to let you choose what I do with it if that would prove that I'm not scum.
BLARG IM DED

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 12, 2010, 01:48:41 am »

Fine, whatever. I've read it over. So, here's the plan. We need 3 votes on me, 3 votes on Jokerman, and Org to vote Jim Groovester or himself to vote Eduren. If he wants to be a doll, he would vote Eduren to vote himself.

What's going to happen is that 6/7ths of the votes are going to be split between me and Jokerman, so we're both going to be lynched. There are 7 votes because I have 1 fixed vote, as far as I know, Org's vote from D2 is still on me, Org has another vote for today, and everybody else has one vote. Tomorrow we'll have 3 players and 4 votes. We'll have the vote Org made today and 1 vote from everyone else. When all 100% of the three left standing vote Org and the player Org votes today, that'll be enough to double lynch the two of them and leave us with one player left standing.

Unvote Eduren, vote Jokerman. Does anybody have any objections to this plan? If I try to infinity vote out, I'll get voteblocked and lynched tomorrow. If Jokerman tries to redirect out, he'll get voteblocked and lynched tomorrow. If Org refuses to play ball, we lynch him. If I still have no vote, that's fine. Jokerman gets lynched, Leafsnail voteblocks me, we go to a 4p day with 4 votes, none of them mine. We double lynch. I slightly tougher call on who to lynch, but as long as we lynch Org, we're golden.

This is all assuming that Leafsnail get killed in the night, of course.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 12, 2010, 02:33:34 am »

Actually, I've just realised the plan doesn't entirely work.  If scum-Jokerman uses his ability today to make it a single lynch on Mr.Person, he can vote and redirect to Jim tomorrow, winning.  Therefore we need to make Jokerman's redirect part of the double lynch.  How about something like:

Mr.Person - Org (perma), Jokerman
Jokerman - Org, Mr.Person, Leafsnail, Eduren
Note voting - Jim (can be Org, me or eduren)

Then Jokerman redirects one of us to Mr.Person for a double lynch.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 12, 2010, 06:09:08 am »

Jim, do I have a vote or not? You've never actually answered this, so I'm going to assume I have 1 fixed vote.

Leafsnail, why are you lynching based on role? Lynch who you think is scum. Now, that being said, I don't really blame you for wanting to lynch me or anything, I just wish you'd be more upfront about who you actually think is scum. Of course, you can vote block me tomorrow, so that if I want a say in who gets lynched, I have to vote Jim. If I vote Jim, I have 1 fixed vote, not infinity, so there's no need to be fearful of me instawinning, as far as I can tell.

Jokerman and Org, could you guys please ask Webadict a bit more about the Permanent Voter? Specifically, if Org were to vote me, would that vote stack with his vote yesterday? If yes, that means we can actually lynch 4 times.
Ill try asking, but he isnt on.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 12, 2010, 09:59:18 am »

Um, what?

You want me to use my power to willingly kill myself? How do we even know this will work? If it means that we win in the end, I'll play ball.

Unvote Eduren, vote Mr.Person.
BLARG IM DED

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 12, 2010, 11:13:00 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Mr.Person - Org, Leafsnail, Jokerman-EXE,
Jokerman-EXE - Jim Groovester, Mr.Person,
Org -
Leafsnail -
Eduren - Eduren,
Jim Groovester -

Not Voting - Org,

Day ends Tuesday 9PM Central.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 12, 2010, 01:23:53 pm »

If we try to double lynch Jokerman and he redirects to get out, Leafsnail voteblocks him. Leafsnail get NK'd. We're at 4p. There's one vote of Org's on one player, Jokerman has no vote, and everybody else has one vote. Everybody votes Jokerman, Jokerman redirects one player to the guy with an Org-vote. That's a tie vote with 100% of the votes, so double lynch. Victory.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24