Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 2: I Send INSANNNEEEE!!! WAVESSS!  (Read 10303 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 1: He wanted a saber! he got Guns!
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2010, 02:27:02 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hmm, is this your Hephaestus' Automatons character? heh what's he doing here? >.>

oh and hope Jet gets back soon, and dosen't let this die
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2010, 06:03:29 pm »

Haha, nice one.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2010, 05:47:47 am »

IM BACK!!!! turn up somewhere today.!

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2010, 10:28:40 am »

IM BACK!!!! turn up somewhere today.!

woot, wb

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 04, 2010, 04:55:45 am »

TURN 2! I send INSANEEE!! Waves!

Everyone did something useful in their time, but play time was over and everyone returned to their class. Professor Stein (guy with nail in head) comes back again and teaches you something about emotions which can affect wavelengths helping the weapon to transform into a new stage. Such emotions are fear, courage, happiness, madness, and so on. A few of them like madness can engulf the weapons wavelength forcefully removing the weapon from existence and replacing it with a demon. You all take notes, cheddarius slacks a bit off and the giant bonks a few times against the table. A few hours later Stein says” See you tomorrow in the training field” he leaves before you can ask him why.

MAP OF SHIBUSEN
Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Teams & Player data
Team 1
Spoiler: Vagel7 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Schilcote (click to show/hide)
Team 2
Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Team 3
Spoiler: Cheddarius the Wise (click to show/hide)
Team 4
Spoiler: Haika (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sean Mirrsen (click to show/hide)
Team 5
Spoiler:  ExKirby (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolan7 (click to show/hide)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
The special rolls:
Vagel = [6] = your special is that you are the son of the principle, you got access to the highest priority books in the library by showing your pass.
Schilcote= [4] = your special is dual weapon, you can split into 2 weapons of the same kind but that involves also splitting your personality.
Frelock= [3] = Your Special is Weapon Mastery, you get 1 piont more if the action involves fighting with your weapon. Does not work while using your weapon’s special ability’s.
Dwarmin= [5] = Your Special is Soul Sense, you can sense soul wavelengths from other people and distinguish their power among them.
Cheddarius= [5] your special is stubbornness, you are so stubborn that you will keep persisting doing the same thing over and over until it will work meaning you get sometimes 2 rolls for a action.
RNG= [6] = your special is that you can use your weapon while being human form, Meaning that you can walk as a human but transform a piece of your arm or hand or whatever part of your body in the blade or the sharp edge of it.
Haika= [5] = your special is Godlike strenght, you can swing most weapons much harder, you can pick up way heavier objects than a normal man and you can punch like a Legendary boxer.
Sean Mirrsen= [3] = your special is Soul Eater, you can eat souls of bad fallen enemies to increase your power. But if you eat souls of allies or good people you will become steadly corrupted hungering for more.
Exkirby= [2] = your special is Knowledge of herbs and plants, you recognize very much herbs and plants in the area. You know which ones are poisonous, not edible and which are edible and have healing effect and such.
Rolan7= [4] = ?

The rolls!

Team 1
Vagel 7
[4]
Train in the combat area and ask tips from instructors.
You go to the training area and ask the combat instructor for any tips about your weapon, he says that your gun fires magic generated projectiles. So that your weapon doesn’t need bullets or such and also that if you somehow succeed you can manipulate the shape of the bullets to make them sharper, bigger, smaller etc. Schil then wants you to sit calmly and teach you something about resisting insanity and telepathy. You focus hard on not letting any madness pass you, it works you block most of them and get only a small headache! You gained [Information about your gun] and [1/2 Dabbling asker] and [1/2 dabbling Insanity resister!]

Schilcote
[6]
I attempt to teach my wielder some old Ancient Stephinian mind-hardening (resist telepathy/insanity) techniques.
You walk to the training field and wait for vagel as he asks the instructor for some tips, he returns to you and tells you what the instructor said. You propose vagel that you teach him some insanity mind block techniques. It works that you fire small amounts of insanity into his mind and that he needs to block it. You do so and he block almost everything! You gained [0/4 listener] and [0/4 insanity sender]

Team 2
Frelock
[]
Go to the fighting classes, and learn from the instructors.
Il PM dwarmin for his action and i will post it here

Dwarmin
[]
Couldn’t find yer action!

Team 3
Cheddarius
[2]
Train again
You just wanted to train again but you heard the bell and went back to class and learned something new. You go back to the arena to train again, but RNG gives you a little shock just as you picked up the sword, you pick it up again. Something then strikes you that you start to swing the sword wildly around you nearly didn’t cut some of the other people that wanted to train here. You gained [NOTHING]

RNG
[6]
Train again with Cheddarius
After class you go train again, cheddarius asks you again to transform and you do so. He grabs the tilt of your sword and you give him a little shock. You laugh pretty hard and say that you won’t do it again. He grabs you again and starts swinging wildly around himself, you quickly transform back and fall on the ground before he hurts anyone. You gained [1/4 Dabbling Soul mastery] and [0/4 Pranker] and [0/4 detransformator]
Team 4
Haika

[6]
Snugglerock will proceed to sit on said felled tree, eating his giant strawberry and work on wavelength attunement by chatting with The Choppah about how he became a weapon like that fancy axe
After classes you go back to the tree and sit on it eating your strawberry. YUM it tasted very good and you feel pumped up by it, you decide to talk with The Choppah hoe he became that cool axe. He tells you that there was a light coming to him and that he was scared but he stood bravely against the light. You gained [Pumped up by strawberry! +1 to all rolls for 2 turns] and [0/4 dabbling Chatter]

Sean Mirrsen
[4]
I propose to keep practicing on trees (better transform into the greataxe if I'm not in that form yet) before we get to the heavy artillery.
You and your wielder went back to classes and learned something new! After class you go back to the garden and try to transform the greataxe form. You see that light again and are scared but manly you stand up to it. Transforming again into the great axe form, your wielder asks you how you transformed into the great axe. You tell that you stood up to the light was coming to you. You gained [1/4 dabbling transformator]

Team 5
Exkirby
[6]
I try to find out what my bonus is.
You start thinking what you could do very good, you walked a few circles. You went outside and saw plants and you knew the names and what they did straight away. You the realized you were a god damn legendary herbalist! You gained [Legendary herbalist] and [0/4 dabbling thinker].

Kilakan { if he joins}
[]

Rolan7 left, and kilakan is going to take his place. Every 3 turns I will post the skill points you got on a separate post. And i will also Pm dwarmin is he wont respond i will replace him with someone until then no turn.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 04:59:03 am by Jetsquirrel »

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 2: I Send INSANNNEEEE!!! WAVESSS!
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2010, 08:25:02 am »

This isn't very productive...

Medidate to gain a better awareness of my abilities.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2010, 11:17:32 am »

alrighty, I'll practice a bit more with using Chopper, and see about attacking some trees, and transforming mid swing.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2010, 11:44:34 am »

Meditate with RNG

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2010, 01:18:39 pm »

I read to become more familiar with human culture and social nuances.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2010, 01:28:31 pm »

While we practice, I try to learn a "Power Attack" move for my Battleaxe form.

I'm going for a more combat-oriented character here. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2010, 12:13:33 am »

wth where is everyone?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:15 am »

Well, I'm just trying to get this stupid kobold mace to work, hence I'm waiting.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2010, 08:11:59 am »

heh, you can tell me if you want a replacment or you want a bit longer. because dwarmin didn't response yet and so did Kilakan

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2010, 10:47:35 am »

respond to what?  I got no message?
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2010, 02:42:19 pm »

you didn't? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

repost your stats and you are in post action for turn 1 and 2, and choose 1 novice skill. and the you will work with yer partner.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11