Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 2: I Send INSANNNEEEE!!! WAVESSS!  (Read 10310 times)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Partnered Arms]- Turn 1: He wanted a saber! he got Guns!
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2010, 11:26:30 pm »

You have the turn-parts-of-yourself-into-the-weapon thing, right? So the analogy would be you shake hands, but turn your hand into part of a sword and slice the guy's hand off?
That's... not quite what I meant.

My name is Tempest for a reason.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2010, 11:43:32 pm »

Ah.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2010, 05:42:38 am »

Accept Schil's training

I like the turn 1 description.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2010, 05:49:27 am »

So, am I a greataxe or a butcher-knife now? The action descriptions for me and Haika are kinda contradictory.

In any case, I propose to keep practicing on trees (better transform into the greataxe if I'm not in that form yet) before we get to the heavy artillery.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2010, 07:13:07 am »

Accept Schil's training

I like the turn 1 description.

That brings me to a question. Two actually.

A: Can weapon and wielder put in two different actions, even if they're interacting with eachother?
B: If a command like Vagel's is put in, do RTD collaboration rules apply (highest roll is the one for the action I think)?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2010, 08:28:15 am »

For coolness, as i have 2 desert eagle's, can i curve bullets?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2010, 08:32:46 am »

if you learn it then yes. And i could roll 2 dices and divide it by 2 if you both got something that is the same action. Meaning if Schil got a 1 and Vagel a 6 then you get 1+6=7:2= 3.5 = 3 so that his action wont fail hard but thats up to you folks!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2010, 08:39:37 am »

scratch my last action and but a new one
Train in the combat area and ask tips from instructors.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2010, 11:33:05 am »

For coolness, as i have 2 desert eagle's, can i curve bullets?

Well, since the bullets would probably be part of my being (since I doubt there's going to be any ammo for a Desert Eagle around here), I could probably do some course correction after they're fired (though it wouldn't be very easy to do, even being a ball of plasma there's limits to how fast I can process data).

Also, since I'm a memetic-energy based system, I should get some sort of damage boost when there's more people around (and perhaps some penalties when I'm on my own)... Maybe one bit of damage boost for every fifty persons-worth of memetic energy (there's range limitations to the draw, so only people within, say, twenty yards of me count for energy boosts)?
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2010, 12:53:23 pm »

Wait... I'm playing? D'oh.

I try to find out what my bonus is.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:57:46 pm by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2010, 04:58:24 pm »

I couldnt make your bonus because you didn/t post a action so post it and il make a bonus!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2010, 06:45:17 pm »

Ermm...
Rolls?

Who are we waiting for?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2010, 08:39:46 pm »

My partner, Dwarmin, for one.  However, he wasn't here for last turn either, so I think it safe to assume he won't be checking in without a prod.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2010, 12:13:48 am »

yeah sorry i have been lately havign a lot of test and 3 essays to writeil post it later because it freaking morning now

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2010, 12:55:35 pm »

I have an idea. We should write AIs for ourselves. Just do a little flowchart in Word or similar that describes what your action will be if you don't post. If the GM dosn't want to interpret these, I guess I will...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11