Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: weirdest engravings?  (Read 4940 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: weirdest engravings?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2010, 01:48:10 pm »

... I'm surprised no one's said "Read Boatmurdered" yet.

Speaking of which, I got a fine rendition of an engraving of cheese. The engraving of cheese in question was a rendition of the dwarven cheese I had on my artifact weapon rack. Even more interesingly, the engraving was made by "an unknown artist".

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2010, 01:58:36 pm »

Speaking of which, I got a fine rendition of an engraving of cheese. The engraving of cheese in question was a rendition of the dwarven cheese I had on my artifact weapon rack. Even more interesingly, the engraving was made by "an unknown artist".

Sankis everywhere, oh gods.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2010, 02:02:44 pm »

Suits me right for trying to make a generic artifact vault. I got five possessions out of six moods, and the last one was failed very recently - am I blessed, cursed, or what?
The weapon rack was called "Boatssuitors the Shade of Tempests" if that's revelant. Koganconngim Ashmon Akmesh.

Double A

• Bay Watcher
  • GWARRRRR
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48:28 pm »

I nicknamed my engraver Sankis in hopes that I'd get some burning elephants eating dwarves, but no luck yet.
Please, take a moment of silence for all the venerable old threads rendered unintelligible by the Great Photobucket Dickification of 2017. So much was lost.

hailthefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2010, 04:41:27 pm »

I have a fortress where my civ's symbol is a splint, and my group's symbol is a crutch, so my dining hall is full of engravings of the two pieces of medical equipment.

I should send them artifact splint.

darkwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2010, 09:06:53 pm »

I nicknamed my engraver Sankis in hopes that I'd get some burning elephants eating dwarves, but no luck yet.

Heh, I don't think we're at "Easter Egg" stage yet, but heck, that'd be a funny idea... every engraver named Sankis just engraves masterwork Boatmurdered related pictures. XD
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]