Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Girl Problems...  (Read 7851 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Girl Problems...
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 09:12:49 pm »

It's only emotionally abusive if the guy dates other girls after they break up, and not if the girl makes out with guys while they are still dating.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 09:34:54 pm »

...Ok the guy first told the girl that he didn't really like her that's when she came to me

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 09:36:52 pm »

Wait nvm, I shouldn't defend myself I was wrong beyond belief...

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 08:50:49 pm »

So how'd it end up? She still being all broody and whatnot, or what?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 11:43:01 pm »

It ended with a rainy night, tear drops pattering down on their faces as they stared eachother down from across the street. Redskull made the first move, his passion too much for him. His foe had barely gripped the butt of his own weapon when the first bullet struck him in the heart. He staggered back, but pulled the gun from its holster anyway, and his icy glare tore open Redskull's mind with, even before the bullet could, moments after his foe grunted:

"Won't do you any good: You already broke my heart."

The two of them lay in the street for the rest of the night, their cold bodies soaked by morning, one with a hole on each side of his head, the other clutching his chest and giving a stiff, eternal smile.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 11:48:06 pm »

It ended with a rainy night, tear drops pattering down on their faces as they stared eachother down from across the street. Redskull made the first move, his passion too much for him. His foe had barely gripped the butt of his own weapon when the first bullet struck him in the heart. He staggered back, but pulled the gun from its holster anyway, and his icy glare tore open Redskull's mind with, even before the bullet could, moments after his foe grunted:

"Won't do you any good: You already broke my heart."

The two of them lay in the street for the rest of the night, their cold bodies soaked by morning, one with a hole on each side of his head, the other clutching his chest and giving a stiff, eternal smile.

No matter what the actual end was, this is now the Canon ending.

Blacken

• Bay Watcher
  • Orange Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 12:09:50 am »

But seriously, relationships are fail. You don't want them. Youth is the time for manwhorishness. Wear a condom.
This is the truest thing I've ever read on this board.
"There's vermin fish, which fisherdwarves catch, and animal fish, which catch fisherdwarves." - Flame11235

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 12:15:34 am »

Maybe for some people, but I'd like to believe there are a number of people who are capable of a real relationship, even in youth. It seems rather unlikely everyone is one or the other...

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 05:28:03 pm »

I've been dating a girl for two years now, we started in senior year.
Before that though, I had a bit more than my fair share of crap floating around the bowl.

What I'm trying to say is, dont sweat the bitches yo' jus' hold on for the blue fairy dawg.
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »

So, apparently from what I'm reading from this forum, and from what I've experienced in life:

I should use girls and not focus at a long-term relationship at all during high-school.

Is this the gist of it?
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 09:59:16 pm »

So, apparently from what I'm reading from this forum, and from what I've experienced in life:

I should use girls and not focus at a long-term relationship at all during high-school.

Is this the gist of it?

Speaking as a girl: no, don't use girls.  Our lives are rough enough already without people abusing us for their jollies.  I personally think it's morally reprehensible to use/toy with women, but that may just be because I'm gullible/mostly non-manipulative and would buy whatever crap the guy was trying to pull over me.  Also, don't enter in a long-term relationship unless you're willing to deal with potential heartbreak.

It works like this: you must be THIS mature to be in a long-term relationship.  Don't be a dick or do anything stupid.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 10:08:16 pm »

I don't see how you can actively try to toy with a girl, unless of course you were some kind of sociopath.

I think what people are trying to say is that it is a good idea to not make everything in a young relationship so final and fatal. Yes, you can get very attached to someone else when you're that age, god knows I have been, but it takes a fair amount of life experience to realize that it's not the end of the world for a teenage relationship to come to a close. It's not so much to be abusive, because that is horrible, but to be fairly detached from all the dark and serious aspects of it.

While I personally don't subscribe 100% to that idea, it seems to be a much more "positive" way of putting what has been said earlier in this thread in harsher words.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 10:29:23 pm »

I think what people are trying to say is that it is a good idea to not make everything in a young relationship so final and fatal. Yes, you can get very attached to someone else when you're that age, god knows I have been, but it takes a fair amount of life experience to realize that it's not the end of the world for a teenage relationship to come to a close. It's not so much to be abusive, because that is horrible, but to be fairly detached from all the dark and serious aspects of it.

While I personally don't subscribe 100% to that idea, it seems to be a much more "positive" way of putting what has been said earlier in this thread in harsher words.

Ah, yes.  I generally feel that relationships should start light and not so ridiculous as many teen relationships are, slowly moving on to more seriousness if that seems correct.  That said, though, it distresses me to hear people saying things like "be a man-whore" and "don't sweat the bitches."  I'm sure that the comments were made at least somewhat in jest (or, at the least, I hope they were)--but as one of the "bitches" in question, I'd rather not be treated like y'all seem to be advocating.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2010, 10:45:01 pm »

yea except chicks are seemingly allowed to have that attitude towards boys? as long as you don't lead them to believe it's a long-term relationship at any point its really fine, since then it wouldn't qualify as abusing them in any way when you cheat on them or break up with them or whatever

long term relationships are stupid until your life is stable (ie after college/military/whatever and you have a decent job that you're fairly certain you'll keep for a while) until then 2 months sounds about as long as a relationship *should* last

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 10:59:20 pm »

Also, keep in mind that a relationship is typically (hopefully) just between two people who understand each other or at least are willing to understand each other in a quest for mutual hapiness. So if a man is presenting himself as someone who only wants "bitches" who "ain't shit but hos and tricks", then the people who are attracted to him will most likely want the same from him or find that treatment attractive.

Everyone is different, everyone is unique, and it takes two to tango.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4