- 2 (22.2%)
- 0 (0%)
- 2 (22.2%)
- 1 (11.1%)
- 1 (11.1%)
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: zoofights: ultinum.  (Read 4221 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: zoofights: ultinum.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 04:06:28 am »

I vote for the year 40k, because someone has to...

I also vote for the utopian technological future, in which animals are custom made to fulfil menial labour tasks. Choose a low-paying job and design an animal to be perfect for it. Please try to be efficient, a 400 ton swiss army beetle may be an effective CEO, but a 2 millimetre parasite might be more fitting...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 08:20:28 am »

You know, that blob bears a striking resemblance to one of my science teachers.

it is MISTER FAMARDY FROM KNIG OF MONSTERS TWO!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 11:40:34 am »

voting ends at 506, FYI.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 06:16:51 pm »

sorry for being late

and winning by a VAST majority...
numbers 7 and 10!

TLKS valkyrie

an aquatic reptile with a face of stone, the valkyrie is an ichthyosaur with a stone facemask, submitted by germany.

and fighting against it...

omegasaur

regular t-rexs are bad enough, but take two of them, put both on the same torso, and then put that on the body of a stegosaurus with a spear for a tale, and it's just plain brutal.

vote IN POSTS, and if possible, IN CHARACTER. to have your vote counted, it must have REASON.

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 12:04:35 am »

omegasaur

because it's an epic t rex with a stego body.
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 07:10:55 pm »

bump!

and it doesn't work like that. you can't just go "OMG a giant robot soda frog that is also part cheese? it can't lose!" you also have to give a way the thing will actually WIN. like "cokeasaurus will beat raptoropolis by spraying it's poisoned soda at the beastie when it opens it's mouth to bite him."

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 08:22:42 pm »

omegasaur

It will stab it's enemies with it's spear tail and will bite them with two mouths. And two brains are better than one.
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 08:23:43 pm »

see, how hard was that?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 08:52:22 pm »

come on, we need VOTES! at least ten! preferably in character!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 09:00:54 pm »

Valkyrie sits in the water looking tasty. Omega charges in after it and gets headbutted and knocked off-balance. Valkyrie bites off the tail then... I dunno, gets held still by one head and mauled by the other, gah, seriously, a fish with a mask versus a mass of spikes with weapons all over it, complete mismatch...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2010, 08:00:03 am »

don't blame me, cheddarius made TLKS avenger, i made omegasaurus. they weren't made for fighting each other.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2010, 09:46:41 am »

bomp!

example of in-character:

i say, one of my own kind fighting against a loving GIANT FISH? the winner shall surely be pengawin! THE LOVING BEAST WAS MADE TO BE EATEN BY THIS BRUTE!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2010, 11:31:09 am »

since there seems to be a lack of bets, i believe i shall treat myself to a wager on TLKS valkyrie. true, the omegasaurus may seem cooler, and the valkyrie is the underdog, but i doubt a beast with those stubby arms can fight very well in the sea this battle shall take place in. i'm willing to bet this:

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2010, 11:44:19 am »

if you underestimate apparently innocuous fish you clearly never played this game called dwarf fortress, carp will literally eat you alive in there

Go Valkyrie! for the Aryan race

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2010, 11:49:54 am »

guys, anyone know how i can close a poll?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5