Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: You Awaken  (Read 3844 times)

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
Re: You Awaken
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2010, 09:04:50 pm »

You ask Del about the local government and where exactly you are. He says that the local governemnt is a Feudal Monarchy. You are located at the base of a mountain in a work camp managed by a Vizier from a far off land and his troop of mercinaries, mainly desert cavalry. You ask him the name of the country you are in and he tells you "Thoropia". You are shocked to hear this as Thoropia is at least four hundred kilometers east of your home. You must have been drugged on the ride over. You feel a wave of hunger sweep over your body. You sit on your bed and lay back.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2010, 09:09:51 pm »

> ask Del where to get crafting materials like wood

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2010, 09:12:11 pm »

Wait, I guess.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 09:15:01 pm »

Do you mean you want the character to wait, or are you talking to me and saying that we should get materials by waiting?

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 09:17:06 pm »

You ask Del where to get wood. He says you can tear one of the beds apart if you like getting beaten. As Del says this, you hear a distant shout. You get up and place your ear to the door. You can hear the faint jingle of keys and footsteps. What do you do?
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 09:18:24 pm »

> soil yourself
> ask Del how they expect us to make crafts if we don't have any wood

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:45 pm »

Get away from the door before it hits you in the face!

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2010, 09:34:50 pm »

You back up to the souteastern corner. The jingling is much closer now and you can also her a grumbling coming from the other side of the door.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 09:38:19 pm »

find a good place to hide your carving knife! no use in getting beat for stealing a wepon.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 09:54:27 pm »

You quickly jam your carving knife in the back of your pants, hiding it with your shirt. It poked you, OUCH! Just as you do this, there is a click from the door and it is thrown open. A man walks in. On his head is a turban that wraps around the lower part of his face. He is wearing hard leather gloves and boots. He is wearing a navy blue tunic with pants dyed a lighter shade of blue. At his side, he has a long, curved saber and a keyring with keys on it. with He is missing his right eye. He has not noticed you yet.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 09:56:58 pm »

> hide behind door

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 10:00:05 pm »

> hide behind door
If possible. If we're on the wrong side of the room, act nonchalant.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 10:01:41 pm »

You strafe the wall and slip behind the door. The man walks over to your bed and gives it a kick. Del has rolled over and is pretending to be asleep. The man is beginning to get suspicious.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 10:03:15 pm »

Stab him in the back!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 10:03:41 pm »

NO NO NO!

uh... act like a moron to make him think you weren't doing anything wrong.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4