Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30

Author Topic: BYOR: Choices Day 4 (*insert obligitary question about my identity here*)  (Read 29401 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR: Choices Day 2 (The longest day)
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2010, 02:16:22 pm »

You're all lucky I'm not a Jester.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2010, 08:43:03 pm »

Unvote SirBayer.

You're all incredibly lucky Pandarsenic isn't a Jester.

Dak, that's hammer, right?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2010, 09:06:13 pm »

Unvote SirBayer.

You're all incredibly lucky Pandarsenic isn't a Jester.

Dak, that's hammer, right?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAR GR ROAR
You didnt red your unvote.
Tee-hee.
truthlighttruthlight

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 05, 2010, 09:30:57 pm »

Thanks.

Unvote SirBayer, vote Pandarsenic
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 05, 2010, 09:37:20 pm »

There are no hammers!

Unvote.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 05, 2010, 09:41:16 pm »

SHUT UP AND VOTE ME WUBA
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2010, 09:50:33 pm »

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I have no idea as to what's happening because of CONFUSION oh GOD.

However, I think that SirBayer wants a lynching to even this stuff out.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2010, 09:55:35 pm »

[/color=red]...unvote Pandarsenic.[/color]

That's...

pathetic.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 05, 2010, 09:56:15 pm »

Fuck my lifehole.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 05, 2010, 10:04:47 pm »

My god the epic WIFOM from pandar's selfvote. Should I give my thoughts or keep them to myself?

If you want the second, then screw you. Pandar just insured his survival. He mightve known about no hammers and then decided to act jester. And looks like it worked. Pandafish, why are you voting yourself?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2010, 10:07:23 pm »

I hate you all.

Survivor claim was the PERFECT strat and I waited AGES to be able to use it as a Jester because I NEVER get Jester and FUCKKKKK
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2010, 10:08:09 pm »

Yeah, I really don't think he's lying.  That means we've got a couple more people to deal with.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »

Final Vote Count:
Webadict[1]: SirBayer
SirBayer[1]: Vector
Pandarsenic[4]: Leafsnail, Org, Pandarsenic
No Lynch[1]: RedWarrior0,

Not voting: Humaan, Archangel, Webadict,

Sloganvote:
Eat, drink, and be merry![1]: Archangel
Things Exploding!!!!!1![1]: Org,
Simple and Clean[4]: Vector, Webadict, Humaan, SirBayer

tap tap tap went Pandarsenic's foot as she waited by armory.  Eventually, impatience overcame her and she pulled Webadict's head back by the ponytail, yelling "IS IT DONE YET!?" at her face. 

A tin helm to the face was the only reply.

Humaan exits the mines, soot covered but proud of herself.  She places some jet and petrified wood in one column-next to another pile of the same stone mined by RedWarrior0-and some silver nuggets by the corner that held the ores already mined.  A quick count, however, found that the Malachite is missing.  She takes some time to ask around and see if anyone knows where it went.  This investigation led her to Org who had quite a tale.

"Well yah, I wanted to set up a stone trap, but we didn't have any stone.  Well, Malachite is more of an ore but it'll do in a pinch so I took some of it.  Let me tell you, that was almost a mistake.   As I was setting up the trap, all of a sudden I'm pinned to the floor by a huge tusk!  I saw my life before my eyes I'll tell you.  However, just as I was about to die, I heard a roar and saw a #()# chainsaw tear into that trunk.  It was blood and mess all over me, but before long I was free!  I got a chance to spot someone, in full armor, pointing a chainsaw at the elephant and mutter "Groovy.." in a gruff voice before rushing at the beast.  Before you know it, I was dodging oversized organs left and right: I even have some lung in my hair I think.  It was amazing!"

Humaan gaped at the other woman for some time.  Eventually, she said, "Don't you know anything about TMI?" then walked away, slowly at first, then speeding up to a full run with an occasional look behind her.

Eventually, the group got together to a meal of rat weed stew and Tuber Beer, made by SirBayer.  At the meal, During the meal, Humaan interupted Org's third telling of the Elephant fight to mention that Pandarsenic hasn't shown up. 

Webadict replies, “Oh, she's probably placing that elephant for a trophy.  She was so eager to get that armor I made her.”

That earned a frown from Leafsnail, saying “But she didn't kill it.  I was the one Org saw.  I was making my way to the kitchens when I saw Pandarsenic's Chainsaw and some armor left on a pile.  I picked it up and...well... got a little too into it.”

“I can vouch for Leafsnail's story,” said Archangel, “I was helping SirBayer with the cooking and just finished the second batch of stew when Pandarsenic threw me out of the kitchen looking as mad as a hare.  I think she's still in there in fact.

Webadict makes some armor from a bar
SirBayer cooks 1 day of food from some plants
Org uses a mechanism and one ore to make a stone trap at the entrance.
Kashyyk mines up 2 stones and 1 ore
Pandarsenic uses up 1 bag of seed
RedWarrior0 mines up 1 stone
Archangel makes one day of food
Leafsnail kills an elephant
Vector does not mine due to the lack of picks

Chosen  Slogan: Clean and Simple  The rule will be revealed and take effect tomorrow.

Lynchings:
Pandarsenic has been condemned to be lynched.

Tonight, Pandarsenic is allowed to PM Org and Leafsnail (including myself, of course) to make her final defense.  Those two, and Pandarsenic, meanwhile, may PM me during the night if any of them wishes to remove their vote (yes Pandar can remove hers).  Tomorrow, if Pandarsenic remains the highest vote she will be lynched

Everyone else, it is now night. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:06:56 pm by dakarian »
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR: Choices Night 2 (night ends Tuesday 10pm, no exceptions)
« Reply #373 on: April 07, 2010, 12:48:47 am »

As everyone heads back to the kitchens, the group discusses thier situation.

Firstly, the fact that they have to walk in the first place is new.  For some reason, everyone's Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device stopped working all at once.  No one knows why and no one has a clue how to repair them. 

Furthermore, the lack of alcohol is now a problem.  Everyone is now thirsty and iritable...well. those that are alive.  DreamThorn died early on in that cave in, then Errol in the magma and Vector...well, no one knows how Vector died, but he very well did die, which made the merchant with the wagon full of alcohol so bitter sweet.

After reaching the kitchens, the group realizes that a new name has to be added:  Pandarsenic.  The sudden loss of clothing, the rushing to make something-it's all so clear now.  She was insane.  Insane enough to attempt to fry some rat weed seeds and eat them.  Insane enough to end up choking on those very seeds.

Pandarsenic retained the majority vote.  Pandarsenic, Daykiller Vigilante Super-Saint, and Survivor, was lynched.

You are a Daykiller Vigilante Super-Saint.  Your work with scummy types have left you with a triple-split personality.  This has made your skills as a killer that much more difficult. 

So you have decided to rest.  Well, you did till you ended up trapped with these people.  Now you just wish to SURVIVE...no, DIE... no, KILL... UGG YOU ARE NOT SURE.

The night before, Vector, Elegance and Clarity, and Town, was killed. 

You are Elegance and Clarity

The embodiment of all that is loved and cherished, you fill your life with simple logic and emotion, without complex ideals and details.

Which is a shame that you are here where layer upon layer of complex annoyances exist.  You start feeling torn between eliminating the hostile forces that seek to destroy you and seeking to remove the complicated parts of this horrid place you are in.  Perhaps you can do both.

Notes:  Since Vector died N1, everything he did D2 has now been altered. 

Of major note is the fact that his trade in D2 no longer happened.  Thus the fort retains the 5 bags of seeds, 2 stones, and 1 day of alcohol that were traded, while the 3 days of alcohol and submachine gun are no longer around.

Yes, that does mean you ran out of alcohol and are now desperately thirsty.  50% chance to fail all actions and note that weapons/armor don't work under this state.

Meanwhile:  New Rule: Clean and Simple. 

- "Now you're thinking in Portals" has been removed.  The Portals feature is now gone and all limitations based on them are no longer.

Supplies
7 bags of seeds
1 barrel of plants
7 pieces of wood
1 iron chainsaw
1 tin armor
1 iron axe
2 iron picks
4 ore
5 stone
1 mechanism
1 day of food

Note that there is a merchant but no one knows Appraisal.  If someone tries to trade, they will fail but they will learn how to Trade.

There are 2 elephants.  Both are at the entrance.

There is one stone trap at the entrance.

Survivors
Leafsnail
Webadict
Humaan
RedWarrior0
Archangel
SirBayer
Org

It is now Fall.  Winter will begin Wednesday 10pm EST. 

The Day will end Thursday 10pm EST.

Extensions will be MUCH more difficult to obtain due to time constraints.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR: Choices Day 3 (do you see the Irony here?)
« Reply #374 on: April 07, 2010, 01:15:43 am »

Damn it. Why the choice of portals over boatmurdered? Boatmurdered has been distracting us from the hunt. The portals were mostly manageable if nobody used them, but boatmurdered will kill us all now.

Slogan vote: Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
Dwarfy action: Farm seeds.

Org, I recommend another stonefall trap. We may need it.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30