Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 120

Author Topic: Arcanum Octet II: Forbidden Lore [Turn 81]  (Read 231006 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: Tripping over your own feet. [Turn 53]
« Reply #1110 on: September 07, 2010, 04:57:53 pm »

Oh wow that was close

I take a Healing Salve, if Nirur's Cure doesn't do the job well enough (leaves me at moderately wounded).
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #1111 on: September 07, 2010, 05:38:34 pm »

I really want to heal you Arcanthus, but I fear for luck backlash. If you still want a heal just give me the go.

Heal Marcus if he want me to, or touch a crystal again and think 'UP'. GS struggles itself free from its fleshy prison.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: September 07, 2010, 05:39:51 pm »

I would like that heal, but if I die, the soul-sucker better take all my spells bro

Also, if I do get fully healed I follow other d00dz, for GLORY and VICTORY! not to mention WOMEN
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: September 07, 2010, 06:22:57 pm »

Soul Feast Cure on Marcus.

As if I needed even more incentive for Nirur to be my favorite character.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 07, 2010, 09:35:39 pm »

You make Marcus sad.

All he wanted was to get some.

WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU, YOU SAVAGE BRUTE??!?!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 07, 2010, 10:28:05 pm »

WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU, YOU SAVAGE BRUTE??!?!
Nothing, but my fan(s) want me to eat the souls of the only ones able to save humanity. Sure, they have ulterior motives in rooting for me eating those tasty souls, but they're still my fan(s).

Nothing personal, I assure you.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 07, 2010, 10:30:09 pm »

SAVAGE BRUTE!

HE'S STILL A VIRGIN!

HE DOES NOT WANT TO DIE A VIRGIN ALTHOUGH A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE KIDS AND PRIESTS AND NUNS HAVE DIED VIRGINS!

RAR!

/sillycapsfit
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 07, 2010, 11:18:12 pm »

ow... .can someone de-curse sometime,

Huh. I just realized I forgot to add in the luck penalty for being cursed.

Lucky you.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 08, 2010, 11:19:23 am »

I have a couple healing salves if anyone needs them.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: September 08, 2010, 03:24:29 pm »

I would like that heal, but if I die, the soul-sucker better take all my spells bro

Also, if I do get fully healed I follow other d00dz, for GLORY and VICTORY! not to mention WOMEN

Missed this earlier, but follow them where? Everybody is mostly sitting around the tower because they haven't figured out what the thing in the middle of the room is for.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: September 08, 2010, 05:14:02 pm »

Then, if that's the case, I intend to practice with my force appendage if I'm fully healed.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: About time [Turn 54]
« Reply #1121 on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:54 pm »

Soul Feast Cure on Marcus.
You try to make your newfound abilities actually useful, (4+2) healing the gravely injured Marcus. (Luck 6) The spell hits him at full blast, healing him rapidly but also taxing him both mentally and physically. Being brought back from the brink of death in the span of a couple seconds can do that to a person. Some of the residual energies cure Nirur as well.

+3 to Healing

ow... .can someone de-curse sometime, also I think we need to feed the crystals energy to open the stairs.

Back away from the stiars and try and focus healing magic on myself from prayer's to either heal myself or remove my curse.

You decide that maybe you should try and remove your curse. (3) You pray to Madantum seeking his blessing, (Luck 1-1) but all you get in reply is an angry grumbling. It seems Madantum isn't too pleased with you at the moment for some reason.

+2 to Invocations

TEAM SHOULD MOVE FORWARD BEFORE RNG DECIDES TO BE NICE TO US.

Drop frost armor for now because steep -4 penalty is steep.
Learn how to form runes with very tightly controlled ice.

It's actually only -2 penalty for the ice armor; the other -2 was because you lose 50% of your bonus for casting and advanced spell. Anyway:

You try to shape runes using ice. (6+1) A wave of ice erupts from your hands (Luck 4) and slams against the wall. It seems you went a little overboard.

Oh wow that was close

I take a Healing Salve, if Nirur's Cure doesn't do the job well enough (leaves me at moderately wounded).

You utilize a healing salve, taking care of the rest of your wounds. (1) Shortly after, you fall into unconsciousness. (Luck 6) Fortunately this unconsciousness is probably just because you're weak from almost dying.

I really want to heal you Arcanthus, but I fear for luck backlash. If you still want a heal just give me the go.

Heal Marcus if he want me to, or touch a crystal again and think 'UP'. GS struggles itself free from its fleshy prison.
You approach the crystals (4) and pour energy into them. (Luck 3+1) The sigil at the center of the room flares, and you begin floating up to the hole in the ceiling. Virroken, Nirur, Marcus and Aarchan follow you just because they've been sitting at the bottom of the tower for long enough. As the group clears the top ledge, they find themselves in another large circular room, only this one is far less empty; shelves of books line the walls, tables crowd the room with various apparatus whoes functions you can't even imagine strewn over them, and over to one side, a large fancy desk with an emaciated-looking man sitting behind it. He is pouring over a piece of parchment, and seems to pay no attention to the group.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virroken (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aarchan(Kilakan) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kin(KineseN) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Marcus(Acanthus117) (click to show/hide)

I didn't realize it would take you guys so long to activate the lift...

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: About Time [Turn 54]
« Reply #1122 on: September 12, 2010, 08:43:11 pm »

Wake up
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: September 12, 2010, 08:58:25 pm »

Wake up

Why is this such a common action?

Also awesome new avatar, RNG. For those who've read it, at least.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: September 12, 2010, 08:59:30 pm »

Wuzzit from?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 120