Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 120

Author Topic: Arcanum Octet II: Forbidden Lore [Turn 81]  (Read 230862 times)

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: Umm... Guys? [Turn 42]
« Reply #930 on: August 12, 2010, 05:13:48 pm »

Correct, sir.

Same action, different intent. Freeze evildragnar, let teammates do whatever to him. Not like it'll change anything game-wise.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 12, 2010, 05:18:32 pm »

ya i agree, just go with whatever is bolded from now on.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 12, 2010, 05:28:12 pm »

You forgot my action! Kill teammates.  ;D
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 12, 2010, 05:29:13 pm »

Pffft, you become a slavering fusion of damned souls and this is as descriptive as you can get?

At least specify which parts you're eating. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 12, 2010, 05:31:01 pm »

Pffft, you become a slavering fusion of damned souls and this is as descriptive as you can get?

*Sigh* fine.

Pick up nearest teammate and go bowling for heroes.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 12, 2010, 07:56:22 pm »

My action is correct.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 12, 2010, 10:26:45 pm »

*Sigh* fine.

Pick up nearest teammate and go bowling for heroes.

If you want to play as the abomination, I can PM you your actual monster stats and you can pick what to do.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 12, 2010, 10:28:31 pm »

aw now the moster will have greater statg..... nevermind we stand a better chance with dragnar controlling it :D jking, though that'd be awesome, give us a real fight.
Nom nom nom

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 12, 2010, 10:33:06 pm »

Alright, I sent Dragnar the list of possible attacks he has. It's too late tonight, but if he posts and/or PMs me before I update tomorrow I'll use that.

Hint Hint: The sooner everyone dies, the sooner you'll be back in the game Dragnar  :P

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 13, 2010, 09:58:40 am »

Wait what? I was just joking... not that I'm complaining! Sure, I'll control not-me. I'll PM "my" action in a sec.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Arcanum Octet II: Horror [Turn 43]
« Reply #940 on: August 13, 2010, 11:31:33 am »

Heh.

Cast an improved version of Remove Curse on Dragnar.
Order my golem to act as a bodyguard for the others.

You attempt to free Dragnar (6+3) pouring large amounts of magical energy into the spell. (Luck 3) The magic overloads and blasts Dragnar, (Resist 6+3) which he easily shrugs off.

Double-up holy word with ched's remove curse, while praying to the god of justice using the amulet.
Have the gelatin atch onto the zombie and devour the magic sustaining it.

You shout at the creature (2) but mutter the invocation incorrectly. (Luck 5) This results in the spell having vastly reduced power, though you still manage to hinder the beast somewhat.

+1 to Divine Magic

Freeze evildragnar to the ground, letting my teammates uncurse him.

You try to freeze Dragnar in place, (3+3) blasting him with a wave of frost. (Luck 4) the wave envelops Dragnar, (Resist 3+2) which is partially resisted.

+2 to Elementalism

I cast weakness on not-Dragnar, while my skeleton attacks.

You turn on this creature that used to be your ally (6+3) and blast it with necrotic energy. (Luck 3) The hex hits the creature, but seems to have no effect, probably because it is already inflicted by Holy Word.

Alrighty then.

Using 5 of the vials of holy water that Aarchan has, I'll cast torrent against doom-dragnar.

You gather up 5 of the vials of water (5+2) and blast the creature with them. (RTD 6) the creature tries to get out of the way, but is caught by the fast-moving water. The creature screams in anguish as the water touches it, corroding its skin like acid.

+4 to Elementalism

Encase each of the twelve eyestalks with rock, making doom-Dragnar (good name there, rolls of the tongue really nicely) "blind". Stone Spirit heals me.

I say we run, but that's me.
You try to blind the creature, (1+3) by throwing small rocks at its eyes. (Luck 2) The rocks bounce off harmlessly.

Fine, I then FORCE BOLT THE ABOMINATION

You charge a bolt of force energy (2+2) and fire it at the creature. (RTD 3) The creature jumps away, and the attack glances off its armor.

+1 to Metamagic

Cheddarius' golem attempts to act as a bodyguard, (1) but unable to decide who to protect, stands in the middle of everyone. 

Kin's stone spirit heals him, (4+1) infusing him with earth magic. (Luck 5) He is fully healed.

Nirur's skeleton attacks the creature. (3) It swipes at it, (RTD 6) but the thing easily evades the attack.

The Dragnar-Abomination thing snarls infuriatingly at Aarchan, enraged from the holy word spell. (4+2) It screams some unintelligible language, and a ball of darkness shoots forth at him. (Resist 3) Kilakan is unable to shake off the effects of the spell, and a sense of gloom comes over him.

The zombie stumbles towards Nirur, (6) Lunging at him. (RTD 1) Focusing a little too intently on Dragnar, he is unaware of the zombie, which bites down on his shoulder. Hard. The lack of armor doesn't help either as the jagged teeth rend his flesh.

The animated carriage charges Marcus, (3) Speeding right at him. (RTD 4) Marcus jumps out of the way.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Virroken (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aarchan(Kilakan) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kin(KineseN) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Marcus(Acanthus117) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheddarius (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 13, 2010, 11:37:03 am »

I use Destroy Undead on the zombie. My skeleton will aid me if I fail to destroy it, otherwise it will continue attacking not-Dragnar.

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 13, 2010, 11:47:49 am »

I'll get up close and personal with doom-Dragnar and carve a rune of harm into him with my bone knife, preferably not in his hands or feet.
NOT THE BEES!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 13, 2010, 11:51:11 am »

my animated gelatin never attacked, could you edit it's attack now?
Mix a concoction of holy water, troll blood and myou's grace, then drink it, hopefully this should make me strong, de-cursed, and heal quickly.... I hope.

Have the gelatin attack the carriage, devouring it and ripping it's life force apart.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:01:18 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 13, 2010, 12:49:38 pm »

Cast Remove Curse on Aarchan.
My golem shields Nirur from harm.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 120