Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91215 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm going to have to do a look-over on this game tomorrow morning.  For now, though, I need to go to sleep.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d5] 5/13 alive - Move along, citizen. [1 replace needed...?]
« Reply #631 on: May 02, 2010, 07:32:37 pm »

Not necessarily. Jokerman is our last scum. He was kidnapped(?) the night before last and seems to have just returned this morning. Maybe he was unable to perform the kill for those nights?

Jokerman, can we get a claim?

I got a random BOOSTed power that I had to use last night, or not at all. My "time travel watch" took me out of the game for one cycle and now I'm back.

I'm just as confused as you are.

tehstefan, even though your hunting on Diakron was rendered useless, what other suspicions do you have? Surely there are others.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 02, 2010, 07:57:06 pm »

Not necessarily. Jokerman is our last scum. He was kidnapped(?) the night before last and seems to have just returned this morning. Maybe he was unable to perform the kill for those nights?

I got a random BOOSTed power that I had to use last night, or not at all. My "time travel watch" took me out of the game for one cycle and now I'm back.

tehstefan, even though your hunting on Diakron was rendered useless, what other suspicions do you have? Surely there are others.
Do you have a role name?

We MC'd while you were gone, so now its your turn.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 02, 2010, 10:10:23 pm »

Stop voting tehstefan.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile

So far my only concrete ideas are that one, Web is most likely town, I'm town, so that leaves you vector and Eduren.

Out of all of them, I would have to say you seem the most fishy to me. Its just the feeling I've gotten about you during this game. I'm going to look back over the information to see if I can find any reason why I feel this way, but if I had to pick scum, it would be you right now. Still, I need more from Vector before I can honestly say anything, and Eduren, while not exactly scum, still needs looking at.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So far my only concrete ideas are that one, Web is most likely town, I'm town, so that leaves you vector and Eduren.

Out of all of them, I would have to say you seem the most fishy to me. Its just the feeling I've gotten about you during this game. I'm going to look back over the information to see if I can find any reason why I feel this way, but if I had to pick scum, it would be you right now. Still, I need more from Vector before I can honestly say anything, and Eduren, while not exactly scum, still needs looking at.
I blocked Eduren last Night and there was no kill. Since there isn't too much else it could be, other than Jokerman-EXE coming back (There's not much point to him leaving, but I can see some value in it), then there is only the two choices between Eduren and Jokerman-EXE, unless someone knows what else it could be?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Unvote tehstefan.

I'm Anton Lubowski, the African political rights activist that was murdered a while back. Apparently I've been given another chance to find the scum that did it (thus my time travel BOOST watch).

WUBA, what do you do again? I got a little mixed up in there. You're a cop, right?
BLARG IM DED

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote tehstefan.

I'm Anton Lubowski, the African political rights activist that was murdered a while back. Apparently I've been given another chance to find the scum that did it (thus my time travel BOOST watch).

WUBA, what do you do again? I got a little mixed up in there. You're a cop, right?
You mean you're not paying attention to how I'm a Cop/Roleblocker/Voteblocker?

And how does your role make sense?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I blocked Eduren last Night and there was no kill. Since there isn't too much else it could be, other than Jokerman-EXE coming back (There's not much point to him leaving, but I can see some value in it), then there is only the two choices between Eduren and Jokerman-EXE, unless someone knows what else it could be?

Yeah, okay.  I seem to remember Eduren being quite high on my list of suspects at the beginning of the game, and this doesn't make it any better.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Unvote tehstefan.

After I BOOSTed, the thread died and I got my games all mixed up. Thanks for clarifying though.

Dude, I don't know. It's not like I made the role OR picked it. You asked for a claim and I gave it.

Is tehstefan confirmed town?
BLARG IM DED

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unvote tehstefan.

After I BOOSTed, the thread died and I got my games all mixed up. Thanks for clarifying though.

Dude, I don't know. It's not like I made the role OR picked it. You asked for a claim and I gave it.

Is tehstefan confirmed town?
tehstefan isn't CONFIRMED town, but he's more likely town than not.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Unvote tehstefan.

So the BOOST was what made you disappear? Then, pray tell, what is your power without a BOOST?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

I don't have one. Other than the BOOST, I'm Vanilla.
BLARG IM DED

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Okay, Jokerman is the only possible scum. I assure you guys that I am not scum. I was even a big participant in the Toony lynch.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, Jokerman is the only possible scum. I assure you guys that I am not scum. I was even a big participant in the Toony lynch.
How is Jokerman the only possibility? Wouldn't, you know, there be that one other guy?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46