Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91335 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to formally apologize for self-hammering. I was certain Leafsnail was scum since he kept trying to trap me with twisting my words, and wasn't actually trying to scumhunt. It will not happen again, barring role-related things (Like jester).

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've already said a lot about SirBayer, but if you want me to quote myself, I will.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Instead of a meh post you could've done just that
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

And Org takes the replace.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

And Org takes the replace.

ToonyMan hides his face.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

O.o  you thought you was a Jester?  Did your shell come back on? 

unvote Webadict

Wow Dakarian, what a quick hop that was. Why would you just sort of flop like that?

Instead of a meh post you could've done just that

Talk about a meh post. Trying to appear active by pointing out someone else's mehness? Scummy, I do say.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

I already marked what I feel about Web.  I just wanted to explain himself.  When he actually does something wrong I'll do more than a quick prod.

Mr.Person did a "I'll explain everything shortly."  So I replied with "Then do it!".  There's not much more to say until he replies.. IF he replies.

I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

When he actually does something wrong I'll do more than a quick prod.

Huh?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's my original vote. If you really, really, really want me to, I can quote our entire back-and-forth, but it'd seriously be a waste of space. It'd be a giant fucking quote tower that everybody else would just scroll past. Besides, I don't need it. I already know SirBayer is scum. It's for your benefit, you look it up.

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.

Because he's scum? I don't exclude Dak from the scumlist, but now you're defending Nirur (see the "WE GOT A COWBOY" post) because he agrees with you. So suddenly when he changes his argument, he's a goddamn genius? Please, Webby.

SirBayer, that's probably the weakest and scummiest attack I've seen in awhile. You're accusing Webadict of thinking Nirur Torir is town. There is, literally, nothing wrong with that. It's not a new thing, either. Webadict's been thinking Nirur's town for awhile now. Nice softball attack, scum. So riddle me this: Is Webadict scum, SirBayer?

Now then, on to other matters.

Web WHAT power?

That's rolefishing.

O.o  you thought you was a Jester?  Did your shell come back on? 

Either you're being dense on purpose or you just made a grave mistake. Webadict asked you "Why are you voting me if you think I'm a jester?", to which you respond with confusion... and back off. Wait, if you were confused, why did you back off?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Web felt that it was important for us to know that he 'had the power'.  So, of course, I'll want to know what he was babbling about. 

No, I didn't think he was a jester.  3rd party, but not jester.  He didn't ask if I thought he was a jester, he said "I thought I was a Jester, pal?"

No, I don't get that and thought he was just being meh again like early D1.  As stated, I'm still deeming him 3rd party so there's no point to pushing farther unless something shows up.

As for your attack in Sir.. I dislike the start of it.  I CAN see Sir's argument of buddying as legitimate, especially since that's a VERY powerful tool the scum have against the town.  After that, he explained his actions and pushed and attacked.  His votes were not among the first but instead of a bandwagon (which you advocate with the "why are you still pressuring him?") he actually tries to read people. 

Simply put, I see that he's actually hunting.  That's why I didn't go after him Day 1 (and yes, I saw you two fighting then).  You, however, seem to be picking every little detail desperate for SOMETHING to stick.  Thus why you bug about how I'm treating Web even though I made myself VERY clear how I am reading him.

I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you, Captain Obvious. That's how I scumhunt.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Web felt that it was important for us to know that he 'had the power'.  So, of course, I'll want to know what he was babbling about. 

No, I didn't think he was a jester.  3rd party, but not jester.  He didn't ask if I thought he was a jester, he said "I thought I was a Jester, pal?"

No, I don't get that and thought he was just being meh again like early D1.  As stated, I'm still deeming him 3rd party so there's no point to pushing farther unless something shows up.

As for your attack in Sir.. I dislike the start of it.  I CAN see Sir's argument of buddying as legitimate, especially since that's a VERY powerful tool the scum have against the town.  After that, he explained his actions and pushed and attacked.  His votes were not among the first but instead of a bandwagon (which you advocate with the "why are you still pressuring him?") he actually tries to read people. 

Simply put, I see that he's actually hunting.  That's why I didn't go after him Day 1 (and yes, I saw you two fighting then).  You, however, seem to be picking every little detail desperate for SOMETHING to stick.  Thus why you bug about how I'm treating Web even though I made myself VERY clear how I am reading him.
You guys, dakarian is scum.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile

Let's vote dakarian!
Something happen?
Leafsnail
This player did not know his BOOSTed power.
How was he boosted?
same text appears on Nirur. Therefore neither could be boosted.

Something feels off. Petherbridges as Cop Roleblocker? One is a 9th-d at judo, one is an Adelaide landowner, one is a footballer.

Also, webadict, what do you mean by cop roleblocker? roleblocker-of-cops?
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Things, they happen!
CobaltKobold [Z]:
Dakarian [2]: Webadict, Jokerman-EXE
Diakron [Z]:
Eduren [1]: ToonyMan
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
Leafsnail [Z]:
Mr.Person [1]: Dakarian
Nirur Torir [Z]:
SirBayer [1]: Mr.Person
ToonyMan [Z]:
tehstefan [Z]:
Vector [Z]:
Webadict [1]: CobaltKobold
11 alive, 6 to hammer
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46