Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91337 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #315 on: March 11, 2010, 12:26:39 am »

Why the shorten request?

Getting tired of the day, man. Fatigue and all that, we're starting to go in circles. (Or so it seems to me.)
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 11, 2010, 12:44:09 am »

Why the shorten request?

Getting tired of the day, man. Fatigue and all that, we're starting to go in circles. (Or so it seems to me.)
Circles. Certainly.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 11, 2010, 01:53:38 am »

on board w/Extension!
un'ote daka-patterns suggest better. It feels like there's something fishy already with correlation but it's not popping out of my notes.

Nirur Torir has, howe'er, been worse scummier than Toony, definitely. As that's L-1, any last words?

Watch: Mr.Person is a Cult! Oh no!
Agreed.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 11, 2010, 01:58:44 am »

Everybody walk the dinosaur
Leafsnail [Z]:
tehstefan [Z]:
Jokerman-EXE [Z]:
webadict [Z]:
Eduren [Z]:
ToonyMan[4]: Vector, Eduren, SirBayer, Nirur Torir
Dakarian [1]: webadict
Nirur Torir [6]: Leafsnail, Dakarian, ToonyMan, Mr.Person, Jokerman-EXE, CobaltKobold
SirBayer [Z]:
Mr.Person [Z]:
CobaltKobold [Z]:
Diakron [1]: tehstefan
Vector [None]:
13 alive, 7 to hammer
Deadline Friday at 11 PM Pacific. One shortening, one extension noted.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 02:07:28 am by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 11, 2010, 02:02:49 am »

Make it an object-to-shortening if you wish, the extension was before I realised it was going through.

Also, 't'
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 11, 2010, 02:08:08 am »

That "t" has been missing for a long time. ._.

But yeah, it's fine as-is (as an extension request). No worries.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 11, 2010, 02:29:09 am »

on board w/Extension!
un'ote daka-patterns suggest better. It feels like there's something fishy already with correlation but it's not popping out of my notes.

Nirur Torir has, howe'er, been worse scummier than Toony, definitely. As that's L-1, any last words?

Watch: Mr.Person is a Cult! Oh no!
Agreed.

This is obvious bullshit bandwagoning. Do you even know what Nirur Torir did that's so scummy? I'm going to say no because you didn't say in your original vote post. You also didn't post a reason for unvoting Dakarian. This is extremely fishy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 11, 2010, 03:04:28 am »

I'm doing it because the 'oting patterns suggest dakarian's exceeded in scumminess right now.

Great no-see-um fallacy there btw. He has one of the jumpiest 'otes(you and dakarian are now worse in that regard), now a 3rd AND 4th 'ote.
Tilesets

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 11, 2010, 03:37:25 am »

I always read the 'ote thing as "oat," which makes this game absurd and even more entertaining.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2010, 08:32:08 am »

Oh, yea, I could have worded my reasons better. That was mostly from the shock of the lynch on me breaking up, when I went into it expecting to get killed.

Alright, last words:
After careful thought, Dakarian's not even trying. Quite possibly the jester, rather then scum. It's been bothering me, but I couldn't quite see it. I request an investigation on him tonight.
Re-read what Leafsnail did and said throughout the day. He is scum; I request a vig kill on him tonight. I was going to kill him tonight with my CPR doc ability, and didn't want to put him through the inquisition in case the vig caught on.
Bayer was the only one to actually try to scumhunt me. He is the towniest of all of you.
There's something off about Mr. Person. He is my third guess for scum, with ToonyMan being the second. He sounded desperate when trying to find out why people were voting him.

And yes, I admit that feeling it being ToonyMan or me played a part in my logic, but that's human nature. I know who I am, and I do not know who ToonyMan is. Ergo, it is logical to get him killed over myself. I thought it was patently obvious, and didn't see the point in stating it.

Quote from: Jokerman
Unvote SirBayBay, cause I'm voting Nirur  for this horrible bandwagoning and letting the scum totally go.
Pathetic reason. My vote was to help lynch somebody I feel is probably scum, and somebody who is dangerous at LyLo.

Do not let my sacrifice be for nothing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2010, 09:03:25 am »

Oh, yea, I could have worded my reasons better. That was mostly from the shock of the lynch on me breaking up, when I went into it expecting to get killed.

Alright, last words:
After careful thought, Dakarian's not even trying. Quite possibly the jester, rather then scum. It's been bothering me, but I couldn't quite see it. I request an investigation on him tonight.
Re-read what Leafsnail did and said throughout the day. He is scum; I request a vig kill on him tonight. I was going to kill him tonight with my CPR doc ability, and didn't want to put him through the inquisition in case the vig caught on.
Bayer was the only one to actually try to scumhunt me. He is the towniest of all of you.
There's something off about Mr. Person. He is my third guess for scum, with ToonyMan being the second. He sounded desperate when trying to find out why people were voting him.

And yes, I admit that feeling it being ToonyMan or me played a part in my logic, but that's human nature. I know who I am, and I do not know who ToonyMan is. Ergo, it is logical to get him killed over myself. I thought it was patently obvious, and didn't see the point in stating it.

Unvote SirBayBay, cause I'm voting Nirur  for this horrible bandwagoning and letting the scum totally go.
Pathetic reason. My vote was to help lynch somebody I feel is probably scum, and somebody who is dangerous at LyLo.

See ya. :\

I'll Extend.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 11, 2010, 09:09:55 am »

when I went into it expecting to get killed.

[....]

I was going to kill him tonight with my CPR doc ability, and didn't want to put him through the inquisition in case the vig caught on.

Before anybody else points this out: it does make sense, since I knew I had a chance of not dying, and claiming doc isn't a good move for staying alive, even with succeed in getting the rest of the town to believe me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 11, 2010, 11:01:14 am »

when I went into it expecting to get killed.

[....]

I was going to kill him tonight with my CPR doc ability, and didn't want to put him through the inquisition in case the vig caught on.

Before anybody else points this out: it does make sense, since I knew I had a chance of not dying, and claiming doc isn't a good move for staying alive, even with succeed in getting the rest of the town to believe me.
People are just going to vote you more now that you're supplying WIFOM.

Just push them before you die. I have plans for dakarian, anyhow.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 11, 2010, 11:41:08 am »

Unvote Nirur.

Despite my hesitations, you seem rather calm in the face of a lynch, and like you're still working on scum-hunting. Not entirely sure about you, but since I can't seem to break you, no point in mucking about with my vote on you.

Only not voting Toonyman because I'm not sure where we are votes-wise and I don't want to accidentally hammer.

Toony... uh. Talk about reacting to criticism of your vote-strategy.

Vector, Eduren, Leafy or anyone else who knows Toony better than I do - is this normal behavior? I want at LEAST three difference sources so that I can be confident I'm not listening to a scumteam.
I have no idea. He's physically unreadable, which is why I always kill him.
I disagree.  He's quieter as scum and enters an extremely strange state when he's cornered as scum (think NSBM).

You don't want to lynch me?

Just..pressure....by not doing anything else?

Yeah OK

I'm gathering information.

No need to worry - or rather, definitely a need to worry.
...Why are you talking like this to the guy you want to kill?

Interesting turn of events.
Unvote Dakarian. Vote Toonyman.

ToonyMan, you're hard to read. You did take the path that I suggested was less scummy, with your claimed reason of voting me being "he wants to be lynched," admitting that you were voting based on my advice. You posted fairly frequently during the run up to my almost-lynch, but I don't actually remember what you did, and don't remember you taking a firm stance.
I deem you lynch-worthy based on taking my advice, me perceiving you as passive, and generally because I don't want to be with somebody hard to read who acts scummy at LyLo.
Scummy scum is scum.  You say he's hard to read in order to distance yourself from the outcome of a ToonyMan lynch, are attacking someone for doing something you described as less scummy (would you attack him if he did the more scummy thing?) and, what's more, claim you "don't remember" exactly what happened, so no evidence can directly contradict you.  You also decide to cover yet another base by pushing it on a policy lynch platform, although why you didn't suggest this earlier is unstated.  Besides, if we are going to policy lynch (I don't think it's a good idea, personally) shouldn't we lynch a newbie or a lurker?

Uhuh.  So you vote ToonyMan purely for self preservation (not scummy at all, right?) and then request a vig kill on me.

Sorry, I laughed so much after reading this I forgot what I was going to say.  Needless to say it is complete bullshit.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 11, 2010, 12:06:33 pm »

I understand what you're saying, but at the moment you do appear the scummiest to me. I'm not going to back off just because you offer a counter - that would render the game kind of boring, you know? I genuinely think that you're the scummiest person right now.

That's not to say that I'm not listening to you. Your suspicions have been noted (and, for the most part, supported, as I think is obvious) by pretty much all of us. It's pretty clear where Day 2's FoS are going to be pointed (*coughDakariancough*).

In the meantime, die scum.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 46