Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91357 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2010, 07:47:28 pm »

Unvote Nirur.

Despite my hesitations, you seem rather calm in the face of a lynch, and like you're still working on scum-hunting. Not entirely sure about you, but since I can't seem to break you, no point in mucking about with my vote on you.

Only not voting Toonyman because I'm not sure where we are votes-wise and I don't want to accidentally hammer.

Toony... uh. Talk about reacting to criticism of your vote-strategy.

Vector, Eduren, Leafy or anyone else who knows Toony better than I do - is this normal behavior? I want at LEAST three difference sources so that I can be confident I'm not listening to a scumteam.
I have no idea. He's physically unreadable, which is why I always kill him.

Missed this. Interesting input, if rather impractical.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2010, 07:49:16 pm »

Eduren: I'm asking about the sudden change of vote-target. Is it normal for him to just follow someone else's suggestion on a vote-target?
Nope.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2010, 07:58:23 pm »

You don't want to lynch me?

Just..pressure....by not doing anything else?

Yeah OK

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:49 pm »

Yeah OK

I'm gathering information.

No need to worry - or rather, definitely a need to worry.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 10, 2010, 08:11:52 pm »

Quote from: Webadict
Do you even know WHY you're asking for an Extension? You just are. The person you're voting for is currently up to be lynched, so it seems very pointless, wouldn't you agree?

You're assuming I'm lynching him for the sake of making him dead, which is a wonderful way to paint a scumtell on me that isn't there. So thanks for the WIFOM.

I know exactly why I'm asking for an extension.

Why are you so worried about getting scumtells painted on you?

Why the fuck ELSE would you vote for the guy who's going to get lynched? Pressure? He's already got enough pressure, there's no point. You can ask your question without voting the player.

Mr.Person. I was one of the first people on him. I voted him to BREAK him. I've failed to do that. I WAS PRESSURING HIM. OTHERS VOTED TO KILL HIM.

I'm not worried about scumtells being painted on me, I'm worried about Webadict's WIFOM.

Wait, what? You think Webadict's throwing WIFOM and your first response isn't to point it out or attack Webadict or anything useful, it's to defend yourself? That makes perfect sense! Coupled with the fact there's literally no WIFOM as far as I can tell, you're scum trying to create WIFOM where there isn't any before. Added on top of the fact you were trying to blame another player for making it, it just looks really ugly for you.

Quote from: MrPerson
And then you don't say the reason you're asking for an extension despite the fact Webadict specifically asked for you to say it.

No, see you're fucking blind. It's right there, right under the things you've quoted, and you're telling me it's not there?!

Bayer: Why do you continue to push me? I'm already at 5 votes, and you're the only one who has made a serious attempt at it.

Because you're not nervous.

Because I want to hear him talk. I THINK he's scum but I don't know it, and I'd like to KNOW it before he's dead. YOU taught me this, Webadict. YOU helped me learn in the Beginner's Mafias that this was what you did with scum, and YOU expect me to believe that you'll just turn around and drop that without some being-scum? No. No, I refuse to do that.

This entire thing is an exact explanation of why I asked for an extension. Precisely.

But SirBayer, that's you responding to yourself about why you voted Nirur Torir. That has nothing to do with asking for an extension. If you still wanted him to crack, you sure did a lousy job of it by not throwing out question streams.

Quote from: MrPerson
Why the hell would you back off of Nirur Torir because you couldn't read him? If you can't read a player, ask more questions! Get information! Don't back off and go for another guy just because you can't read the first guy. That's literally quitting. What, do you think he's going to become easier to read tomorrow when he has little to no pressure on him?

I think he's town. I'm not confident, but I think he is.

Why would I continue to vote for and pressure someone I think is town? That doesn't even make sense.

So you've been lying to me. You said you couldn't break him. Either you broke him or you're just saying he's town for no reason. I don't know why you would lie about breaking him, but the point is, you broke him then claimed you couldn't break him Why did you say you couldn't break him when you got an opinion only obtainable from breaking him?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 10, 2010, 08:16:26 pm »

Yeah OK

I'm gathering information.

No need to worry - or rather, definitely a need to worry.

You want me to help with your math homework?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 10, 2010, 08:29:50 pm »

Interesting turn of events.
Unvote Dakarian. Vote Toonyman.

ToonyMan, you're hard to read. You did take the path that I suggested was less scummy, with your claimed reason of voting me being "he wants to be lynched," admitting that you were voting based on my advice. You posted fairly frequently during the run up to my almost-lynch, but I don't actually remember what you did, and don't remember you taking a firm stance.
I deem you lynch-worthy based on taking my advice, me perceiving you as passive, and generally because I don't want to be with somebody hard to read who acts scummy at LyLo.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 10, 2010, 08:47:35 pm »

1.  You're voting me because you wanted me to vote you.  Check.
2.  You're voting me because you can't read me.  Check.
3.  Any sense in your reason.  Not check.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 10, 2010, 08:48:46 pm »

Another Day 1 lynch.  :[

That's like the 5th this month dood.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 10, 2010, 08:49:57 pm »

I will only accept Eduren's vote.

Everyone else I do not understand your reasoning AT ALL.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 10, 2010, 09:06:32 pm »

I would rather lynch Dakarian, but, frankly, today's events tired me out, and I don't feel like pushing the lynch on him.
ToonyMan, you are the next most scummy target on my metaphorical list who is likely to be lynched, and with your current behavior I consider you a dangerous person at LyLo. Thus, I am aiding with your lynch.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 10, 2010, 09:18:31 pm »

Alright alright, I'm going to say the same thing to you you said to me. (sorta)

Why aren't you voting Dakarian?  Is he too hard for you or what?  You said yourself you think he is scum MORE THAN I AM!

I don't want you to place a vote on me and be like, "I'm done for today, see you tomorrow when you're lynch sucker!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 10, 2010, 09:19:15 pm »

EXTENSION

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2010, 09:28:41 pm »

I would rather lynch Dakarian, but, frankly, today's events tired me out, and I don't feel like pushing the lynch on him.
ToonyMan, you are the next most scummy target on my metaphorical list who is likely to be lynched, and with your current behavior I consider you a dangerous person at LyLo. Thus, I am aiding with your lynch.
Its fine that you are acting pragmatically. Just keep it to yourself.

Toony. You're dead.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 10, 2010, 09:35:02 pm »

I was hammered?

Screw you guys with voting me Day 1 everyday.

Another townie dead.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46