Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91362 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2010, 05:27:01 pm »

Extension please.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2010, 05:33:13 pm »

Extension please

as much as i would like to quote it i am lazy and wanting to get back to FF-13 so here's all the responses i can remember i'll answer any i forgot later.

Tehstefan, ever heard of mood stabilizers? they stop you from feeling much other then mildly happy, it's not the worse thing that i could be feeling but it makes writing styles change :D

I never talk to much becuase other people say what i have to say. I swear i UNVOTED Webaddict citing the reasoning of the fact that i don't vote people if I think im being lead around.

As for the Dak-WA thing? 2 of the best in the game are bound to go after each other... and they are reakky persuasive.

SirBayer new attack on WA is hella flimsy, as i doubt a jester would try to convince people they are town... wait WIFOM ahh brain overload  >:(

nevermind i think i'll just let SB and WA pound on each other, it makes my head hurt to think of that.

NT is acting suspiscious again but some people already brought that stuff up...

what can i say, i feel like a sixth wheel on a bicycle...
Back to Mafia with me!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 10, 2010, 05:51:04 pm »

6 hours until deadline. Looks like it's 4 on me, 3 on Dakarian, 2 on Bayer, and 2 on Diakron.

Leafsnail, I'm interested in your reasoning behind why your vote is on me. If you're going to lynch me, I want it to be because you want me lynched, not because you "forgot" to remove a pressure vote.
For things like this, funnily enough.  Posts that are about as close to "Plz unvote me" as you can get without saying it explicitly.  You asked a very similar question to ToonyMan.  And CK.  And SirBayer.  Hey, is that a full set?  Wow.  You also throw a mild attack on ToonyMan and diakron (doing nothing to follow it up) before going back to telling people to unvote you.

No, I purposely acted in such a way that made me easy to attack.
Also, this is bullshit.  There's no reason for town to do this.  Town should try to look town and, if they look scummy, explain their actions properly.  Only scum would invoke this stupid excuse.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 10, 2010, 06:03:57 pm »

Diakron: Thank you for your enlightening viewpoint.

Leafsnail: Yes, I did ask a similar question to CK. I can't find the same question to Bayer on a quick re-skim, and I don't remember asking him why he was voting me, since he was pretty clear about why he thought I needed to die the first time.
I was asking Toony why he wasn't voting me, if he thinks I'm scum.

I may be going down, but I'm not giving those voting for me a free ride to lurk me to death.

Town should try to look town
I disagree. Town should focus on scum-hunting, NOT on avoiding scum-tells. If a townie is too busy focusing on not dropping scum-tells to lynch the scum, then that is a failed townie.

You still didn't explain why you were trying to twist my words against me earlier.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2010, 06:12:00 pm »

Extension please

as much as i would like to quote it i am lazy and wanting to get back to FF-13 so here's all the responses i can remember i'll answer any i forgot later.

Tehstefan, ever heard of mood stabilizers? they stop you from feeling much other then mildly happy, it's not the worse thing that i could be feeling but it makes writing styles change :D

I never talk to much becuase other people say what i have to say. I swear i UNVOTED Webaddict citing the reasoning of the fact that i don't vote people if I think im being lead around.

As for the Dak-WA thing? 2 of the best in the game are bound to go after each other... and they are reakky persuasive.

SirBayer new attack on WA is hella flimsy, as i doubt a jester would try to convince people they are town... wait WIFOM ahh brain overload  >:(

nevermind i think i'll just let SB and WA pound on each other, it makes my head hurt to think of that.

NT is acting suspiscious again but some people already brought that stuff up...

what can i say, i feel like a sixth wheel on a bicycle...
Why do I get the feeling you're acting like scum you?

You're also giving into WIFOM. The same WIFOM all the others are putting into your head to discredit me. I mean, just LOOK. It's not about my words anymore. It's about my alleged third party status (I know, right?)

6 hours until deadline. Looks like it's 4 on me, 3 on Dakarian, 2 on Bayer, and 2 on Diakron.

Leafsnail, I'm interested in your reasoning behind why your vote is on me. If you're going to lynch me, I want it to be because you want me lynched, not because you "forgot" to remove a pressure vote.
For things like this, funnily enough.  Posts that are about as close to "Plz unvote me" as you can get without saying it explicitly.  You asked a very similar question to ToonyMan.  And CK.  And SirBayer.  Hey, is that a full set?  Wow.  You also throw a mild attack on ToonyMan and diakron (doing nothing to follow it up) before going back to telling people to unvote you.

No, I purposely acted in such a way that made me easy to attack.
Also, this is bullshit.  There's no reason for town to do this.  Town should try to look town and, if they look scummy, explain their actions properly.  Only scum would invoke this stupid excuse.
You want him to sit there and let everyone vote him? Yeah, okay, let's do that. He's trying to find a legitimate person to vote, bringing up plenty of evidence. So what if he wanted to pressure someone. Didn't dakarian? Huh... OH WAIT.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2010, 06:18:20 pm »

Also, forgot: Extension!

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2010, 06:31:22 pm »

Bayer: Why do you continue to push me? I'm already at 5 votes, and you're the only one who has made a serious attempt at it.

Because you're not nervous. Because now you've failed to actually respond to my accusations or answer my question or do anything. Because you're trying to play it cool and you're not comfortable.

Gah, I keep hitting enter.

Toony, please explain why you aren't voting for me if you feel I am scum. Are you afraid to have my blood on your hands after you join my bandwagon?

Evidence here! Wo-ho, buddy. Hitting enter, as you prove in this very same line, does not make you post. So you're nervous enough to try to explain away a post that might sound scummy with "posted before I meant to, sorry!" No. No, that isn't how the software works.

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.

Because he's scum? I don't exclude Dak from the scumlist, but now you're defending Nirur (see the "WE GOT A COWBOY" post) because he agrees with you. So suddenly when he changes his argument, he's a goddamn genius? Please, Webby.

SirBayer, that's probably the weakest and scummiest attack I've seen in awhile. You're accusing Webadict of thinking Nirur Torir is town. There is, literally, nothing wrong with that. It's not a new thing, either. Webadict's been thinking Nirur's town for awhile now. Nice softball attack, scum. So riddle me this: Is Webadict scum, SirBayer?

I'm... accusing him of DEFENDING Nirur. Answering Nirur's questions for him, supporting him, buddying him. That's... got nothing to do with whether I think he's town or not.

And I shouldn't have to answer that, since I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU, but I will: I think he's a Jester, as of this moment.

Webby:

Lots of crap
You seriously believe I'm a Jester?

... Really? You do realize you're only rationale for that is that you assume I'm wrong about dakarian. I was also almost lynched. I could've easily gotten one more vote and lynched myself by doing much more. You guys are incredibly stupid if you're really thinking THAT was a Jester play. You guys have no idea what a Jester is.

No, apparently you couldn't have gotten that one more vote, since you didn't. Hell, you claimed at L-2, which is funky to me - like you really expected it to reach L-1 but it didn't quite. And if you did more, you'd be obvious - more obvious than you are now, apparently.

Quote from: Webby
If I were a Jester, I'd simply ignore the game completely. Literally. I would post in EVERY OTHER GAME EXCEPT THIS ONE. I was at one vote away from being able to lynch myself. You either think I'm the worst player that ever played, or you have some really bad ideas popping through your head.

Or, y'know, we'd assume you were an inactive, you'd receive a prod, and if you didn't join back in you'd get replaced.

Quote from: Webadict
But, hey. If you want to believe I'm a Jester, it only saves me from being killed, right? Once I'm dead, I'm proven Town, and that's that. But, while I'm alive, I can point out the scum and have people listen to me.

Get over yourself, SirBayer, and get some original ideas too.

What... do you mean? Are you trying to tell me that actually attempting to play the game makes me cocky or something? What the hell do you even mean?

And about Nirur Torir: I never said he was a genius for voting for dakarian. He's a genius for looking closely at an argument and determining something obvious. It's why I figured I'd point out how scummy Leafsnail was in P13, so that people would lynch him the NEXT DAY and while I killed Pandarsenic. You don't win by yourself. I figured people would look at what I said. But you know what?

Paranormal 13. Which I didn't play. Which you know I didn't played. That whole sequence of events means nothing to me, Webadict; it's not a legitimate argument to me. Did you... did you get lynched one day, then... kill Pandarsenic? It's not even clear.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. It never works out like that. You always lose the ones that look back, think, or do anything. You get the ones that listen to everyone's ideas, pick the scum's, and then go with that while it clearly doesn't work.

What, the scum lose the votes of the people who think? SO YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE SCUM AND THAT YOU'RE WANTING TO CONTROL MY VOTE?

So you're definitely a Jester, since that's hilariously blatant.

You're basically ignoring everything that is said by anyone because... he's scum? I dunno. There isn't any rhyme or reason to your vote.

I'm... again failing to follow your rationale at all.

Bayer: Why do you continue to push me? I'm already at 5 votes, and you're the only one who has made a serious attempt at it.
Because the easiest lynches are the easiest. Look, if you're not lynched, the next big bandwagon will be toward someone that either isn't posting or hasn't yet voted. It's a pretty cyclic situation that will end when somebody stops fighting, or people stop listening to the stupid ones.

See, no. It's because I think he's scum. I've provided my rationale, I continue to provide my rationale, and yet you pretend like I don't. You're scum or Jester, and I think you're Jester.

Extension.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2010, 06:38:48 pm »

You want him to sit there and let everyone vote him? Yeah, okay, let's do that. He's trying to find a legitimate person to vote, bringing up plenty of evidence. So what if he wanted to pressure someone. Didn't dakarian? Huh... OH WAIT.
???

What.  The.  Fuck.  I'm beginning to see how you could be a jester.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:58 pm »

I can't vote you Nirur when I'm voting Webadict, sorry.

EXTENSION

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2010, 06:51:42 pm »

Webadict is a Jester.
Yeah, right. I come up with legitimate reasons to lynch someone, AND I'm a Jester. Uh huh. I mean, I didn't try to get everyone off of me at L-2 (I even thought it was L-1). Because, you know, all of this makes sense.

Do you even know WHY you're asking for an Extension? You just are. The person you're voting for is currently up to be lynched, so it seems very pointless, wouldn't you agree?

I doubt you know a whole lot, but you're not going to listen because you think I'm a Jester because somebody threw out the WIFOM that I'm a Jester and therefore are susceptible to anything.

Watch: Mr.Person is a Cult! Oh no!

???

What.  The.  Fuck.  I'm beginning to see how you could be a jester.
Yeah, okay, you do that.

You guys are seriously morons. You don't even know what you're saying half of the time, making things up. I'm pretty sure you're only saying I'm a Jester because dakarian said it. So, once dakarian is dead and comes up scum, what then? Am I going to still be a Jester?

I know what you must be thinking: "DURR... BUT I ARE A MORON." And you'd probably be right. Wanna know a big secret? You're the reasons we lose. We have perfect... logical... reasons. But, one person will throw out WIFOM and you'll all fester around it, procreating your own WIFOM until you believe nothing, screw yourself and the town over, and then lose.

It's just... such... bad playing. I literally have to facepalm every time I read comments like that. If I were in the same room as you, I would take a tire iron and beat you several times. It'll leave you with severe mental and physical limitations, but you'll be better off in the long run.

So, short of it: You're creating WIFOM to make people think I'm a Jester.

But, luckily, I can prove my role. So, suck a lemon.

EXTENSION
Right. That makes sense.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2010, 06:54:14 pm »

Webadict isn't Jester, he would have self-hammered.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2010, 06:54:46 pm »

EXTENSION

WHAT THE HELL.

Why does no one else see that this man is scum?  Holy hell, he's acting just like he always does as scum.  Unvote whoever I'm voting.  ToonyMan.  You're scum, and I'll be sure you hang.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2010, 06:55:49 pm »

Webadict isn't Jester, he would have self-hammered.
At least we agree on one thing. Except I was never at L-1.

EXTENSION

WHAT THE HELL.

Why does no one else see that this man is scum?  Holy hell, he's acting just like he always does as scum.  Unvote whoever I'm voting.  ToonyMan.  You're scum, and I'll be sure you hang.
... Except that we'd really like to kill dakarian at this point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2010, 06:56:09 pm »

What?  I find Webadict more scum than Nirur, how is this NOT logical?

You're doing this in every game to me fyi.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 10, 2010, 06:58:15 pm »

... Except that we'd really like to kill dakarian at this point.

You're a lyncher.  And no, I'm not going to kill off Dakarian just because you say so.

What?  I find Webadict more scum than Nirur, how is this NOT logical?

You're doing this in every game to me fyi.

It's your behavior, and I'm doing this to you in every game because you're acting like this in every game and--LO AND BEHOLD--you were SCUM in every game.  So sorry, I'm calling you out on it now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46