Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46

Author Topic: iPick [d5] 4/13 alive - Game over, citizen. Town wins.  (Read 91401 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: iPick [d1] 13/13 alive - WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2010, 12:30:19 pm »

So SirBayer, Nirur Torir, and Dakarian all hopped off the Webadict-wagon. So what SPECIFICALLY made you three decide that Webadict isn't scum? I know some of you have already covered this already, just say it again or post a link.

For now, unvote Mr.Person. I've still got an eye on you, but I would very much like to see this question answered. Putting a FoS onto Dakarian for the moment, and a vote on SirBayer because it's not like you to lurk like this. I know you've been online, and yet I've seen no real posts out of you lately. Add to that the fact that you're one of the people that jumped the WA bandwagon and then jumpde off, and your lurking looks reeeally scummy. Until I see something out of you, here's a pressure vote to get you talking and answering that question that Mr.Person posed.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2010, 12:38:02 pm »

ToonyMan, Diakron: You seem to be staying out of the present conflict. I would like each of you to give your thoughts on the current state of things. Preferably before the day ends.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2010, 12:56:05 pm »

based on 'oting records
un'ote Nirur Torir
'ote dakarian
Yer scum, die. You and *finger at SirBayer*. Probably Leaf for 3rd, maaaybe Nirur.
Nah, he suggests martyrdom.

*points finger at Mr.Person* Hi there, cultman!
Unvote Vector. Didn't even notice she was voting me.
The first hint of an accusation of omgus and you back down. (It's an unfounded accusation, too; 'ector ne'er 'oted you by my notes)
You don't replace 'otes. You're not really hunting.

CK, I still want an answer.
eh? I missed the question, somehow. Point it out, please.
I figured CK was either reaction testing, trying to get me to remove my vote, or going for an easy lynch. I was trying to figure out which. I have concluded that CK was merely going for an easy lynch, due to the lack of response.
Sorry, like I said, missed your question.

Vector, you botched your fake-claim again. Explain exactly why you felt that Jokerman, a newbie who you could easily break, needed to be suicide-bombed for lurking. Then explain why Pandarsenic didn't notice what you wanted when you activated your "ability." Finally, explain why you didn't start yelling when Pandarsenic failed to notice what you wanted.
Especially what Asteroids have to do with anything.
Last role in the list (Numa) is an asteroid. Try to keep up.

Okay, I'm going to have to ask Cobalt, why are you voting Nirur?

You may have said it before, true, but I want to hear right now your reasoning behind it. I've not heard much from you really, and I think its only fair you say your reasonings.
Jumpy 'ote, fourth'ote, and asking 'ector to attacknalyze someone for him.

I joined the Webadict bandwagon purely to pressure him. I intended to jump off when he had six votes if he still hadn't broken.

As for the bandwagon on me? I purposefully painted myself as a target, seeing who went for the easy lynch. I have:

CobalKobold - Quite probably scum, unless CK has a great reason for this extended absence. Voted me for the Webadict bandwagon, and has been perfectly content to ride my bandwagon.
Not great, but: culmination of weeks of insomnia.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2010, 01:01:21 pm »

Quote from: Nirur Torir
I parry your attack, and raise you a counterattack. Bold text is my own.
Lol.  Unvote SirBayer, vote Nirur Torir.And yet you vote for the same person he did.  Could you explain what makes you think he is bussing?

Quote from: Nirur Torir
I must say, a Mafia game where there are secretly 4 mafias of 3 players each and a serial killer would be amusing.
And I guess this is a possibility from your perspective?  I'll give you a hint - it isn't a possibility from mine.
I wasn't accusing him of bussing, please re-read for quotation marks.

Yes, the possibility of somebody creating a Mafia game without townies does exist from my perspective. Why doesn't it exist from yours?

Flip-flopping ever isn't good. It's scummy. You don't drop a vote for the sake of voting, you push, you push! You chase that person down unless you have reason to go for someone else, as in they're being horribly suspicious. You break people.
Then we have different objectives during RVS. Mine is to get the conversation started; votes facilitate that.

You weren't in BM9, were you...?

Quote from: Nirur
I'm a new player, and yet I just went head-on with Webby. No need to be afraid.
Yea, and I just rammed him head-first, giving myself a concussion to bruise him slightly. It was indeed surprisingly easy.

A concussion is meaningless if you discover what you want to.

Quote from: Nirur
Admirable, but scum-tells are scum-tells and scum make more scum-tells than town.
Who's scummier: Somebody who joins a bandwagon to lynch somebody they feel is scum, or somebody who is afraid to join a bandwagon to lynch a suspected scum, afraid of being lynched themselves?

Ooh, but this is what I was looking for. Justification! You shouldn't care about this, according to your own damn self. And now you're worrying about how you look. "Who's Scummier?" You, apparently.

So, in the end, I still think you're scum.
Suit yourself, just don't blind yourself to the rest of the game with your suspicions of me.[/quote]

I blind no one who doesn't want to be blinded.

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.

Because he's scum? I don't exclude Dak from the scumlist, but now you're defending Nirur (see the "WE GOT A COWBOY" post) because he agrees with you. So suddenly when he changes his argument, he's a goddamn genius? Please, Webby.

Here's the most votes Web had:

webadict [5]: Dakarian, ToonyMan, SirBayer, Nirur Torir, Diakron

And here's the most recent vote count:

webadict [2]: ToonyMan, Diakron

So SirBayer, Nirur Torir, and Dakarian all hopped off the Webadict-wagon. So what SPECIFICALLY made you three decide that Webadict isn't scum? I know some of you have already covered this already, just say it again or post a link.

I decided that Webby is a Jester when, as you pointed out, he said "LYNCH DAK AND THEN ME IF I'M WRONG". A good way to line himself up for the second lynch.

Joker: Dude, this hasn't even been twenty-four hours. You missed four days straight off the bat. Relax, I'm here.

Cobalt: So you FoS me...

...and then present zero evidence against me.

Way to softball the attack.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2010, 01:12:42 pm »

Quote from: notes
03. SirB:Nirr8 *Web19 -irr27 +Web27(3rd)-37+nirr37
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2010, 01:26:04 pm »

Bayer: Why do you continue to push me? I'm already at 5 votes, and you're the only one who has made a serious attempt at it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2010, 01:26:28 pm »

Uh, was at 5 votes. Am at 4. Finger slipped.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2010, 01:36:18 pm »

CK: I believe I was trying to get you to clarify your position, and give an exact reason for your vote.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:20 pm »

Lots of crap
You seriously believe I'm a Jester?

... Really? You do realize you're only rationale for that is that you assume I'm wrong about dakarian. I was also almost lynched. I could've easily gotten one more vote and lynched myself by doing much more. You guys are incredibly stupid if you're really thinking THAT was a Jester play. You guys have no idea what a Jester is.

If I were a Jester, I'd simply ignore the game completely. Literally. I would post in EVERY OTHER GAME EXCEPT THIS ONE. I was at one vote away from being able to lynch myself. You either think I'm the worst player that ever played, or you have some really bad ideas popping through your head.

But, hey. If you want to believe I'm a Jester, it only saves me from being killed, right? Once I'm dead, I'm proven Town, and that's that. But, while I'm alive, I can point out the scum and have people listen to me.

Get over yourself, SirBayer, and get some original ideas too.

And about Nirur Torir: I never said he was a genius for voting for dakarian. He's a genius for looking closely at an argument and determining something obvious. It's why I figured I'd point out how scummy Leafsnail was in P13, so that people would lynch him the NEXT DAY and while I killed Pandarsenic. You don't win by yourself. I figured people would look at what I said. But you know what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. It never works out like that. You always lose the ones that look back, think, or do anything. You get the ones that listen to everyone's ideas, pick the scum's, and then go with that while it clearly doesn't work.

You're basically ignoring everything that is said by anyone because... he's scum? I dunno. There isn't any rhyme or reason to your vote.

Bayer: Why do you continue to push me? I'm already at 5 votes, and you're the only one who has made a serious attempt at it.
Because the easiest lynches are the easiest. Look, if you're not lynched, the next big bandwagon will be toward someone that either isn't posting or hasn't yet voted. It's a pretty cyclic situation that will end when somebody stops fighting, or people stop listening to the stupid ones.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2010, 02:03:16 pm »

Who's voting Nirur Torir and why are you guys bandwagoning him instead of dakarian, who should be the lynch target. Someone PLEASE KILL HIM.

Because he's scum? I don't exclude Dak from the scumlist, but now you're defending Nirur (see the "WE GOT A COWBOY" post) because he agrees with you. So suddenly when he changes his argument, he's a goddamn genius? Please, Webby.

SirBayer, that's probably the weakest and scummiest attack I've seen in awhile. You're accusing Webadict of thinking Nirur Torir is town. There is, literally, nothing wrong with that. It's not a new thing, either. Webadict's been thinking Nirur's town for awhile now. Nice softball attack, scum. So riddle me this: Is Webadict scum, SirBayer?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2010, 02:31:48 pm »

HEY GUYS

I joined the Webadict bandwagon purely to pressure him. I intended to jump off when he had six votes if he still hadn't broken.

As for the bandwagon on me? I purposefully painted myself as a target, seeing who went for the easy lynch. I have:

CobalKobold - Quite probably scum, unless CK has a great reason for this extended absence. Voted me for the Webadict bandwagon, and has been perfectly content to ride my bandwagon.
SirBayer - He was the only one who actually tried to identify if I was scum or not.
Leafsnail - He tried to vote me because he misinterpreted my words, whether purposefully or accidentally. Watch him.
Dakarian - Scum. He's voting me because of my Webadict bandwagon.
Vector - Probably a townie. Voting me because I provoked an attack.

Lynch Dakarian when you're done with my lynch. Please.

SO NIRUR, YOU PURPOSELY ACTED SCUMMY TO GET VOTES ON YOU?  DID YOU KNOW THAT MAKING YOURSELF SCUMMY IS GOING TO PUT TOWN VOTES ON YOU?

WEBADICT IS STILL SCUM OF COURSE

Lots of crap
You seriously believe I'm a Jester?

... Really? You do realize you're only rationale for that is that you assume I'm wrong about dakarian. I was also almost lynched. I could've easily gotten one more vote and lynched myself by doing much more. You guys are incredibly stupid if you're really thinking THAT was a Jester play. You guys have no idea what a Jester is.

If I were a Jester, I'd simply ignore the game completely. Literally. I would post in EVERY OTHER GAME EXCEPT THIS ONE. I was at one vote away from being able to lynch myself. You either think I'm the worst player that ever played, or you have some really bad ideas popping through your head.

But, hey. If you want to believe I'm a Jester, it only saves me from being killed, right? Once I'm dead, I'm proven Town, and that's that. But, while I'm alive, I can point out the scum and have people listen to me.

Get over yourself, SirBayer, and get some original ideas too.

And about Nirur Torir: I never said he was a genius for voting for dakarian. He's a genius for looking closely at an argument and determining something obvious. It's why I figured I'd point out how scummy Leafsnail was in P13, so that people would lynch him the NEXT DAY and while I killed Pandarsenic. You don't win by yourself. I figured people would look at what I said. But you know what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. It never works out like that. You always lose the ones that look back, think, or do anything. You get the ones that listen to everyone's ideas, pick the scum's, and then go with that while it clearly doesn't work.

You're basically ignoring everything that is said by anyone because... he's scum? I dunno. There isn't any rhyme or reason to your vote.

Because the easiest lynches are the easiest. Look, if you're not lynched, the next big bandwagon will be toward someone that either isn't posting or hasn't yet voted. It's a pretty cyclic situation that will end when somebody stops fighting, or people stop listening to the stupid ones.

AM I HYPOCRITICAL TO VOTE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO STUBBORN?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2010, 02:36:28 pm »

Protecting your scumbuddies, ToonyMan?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2010, 02:38:28 pm »

Who would that be?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2010, 02:43:35 pm »

ToonyMan, Diakron: You seem to be staying out of the present conflict. I would like each of you to give your thoughts on the current state of things. Preferably before the day ends.

SO NIRUR, YOU PURPOSELY ACTED SCUMMY TO GET VOTES ON YOU?  DID YOU KNOW THAT MAKING YOURSELF SCUMMY IS GOING TO PUT TOWN VOTES ON YOU?
I would hope so, because otherwise we've got 5 scum out there.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2010, 02:46:25 pm »

Who would that be?

Whoever voted for Nirur Torir that you're trying to protect by calling them "town votes."
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46