Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: tradepanthers: a tale of gender disregardence, overthrown leaders, and cinnamon.  (Read 1130 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile

cappy's log, 1st granite, 217.

we have just embarked. i am cappy, RIGHTFUL ruler of tradepanthers. i was usurped by our mason and engraver, bubbles. yes, weird name. anyway, i am at least broker, i guess. we have made plans for an entrance to our soon glorious fort. our crew consists of me, bubbles, a man named cinnamon made out of, well, cinnamon that has been animated, a fisherwoman named lorist who dabbles in storywriting, our hunter, stopod, our woodworker paunchy, and a brewer, cook and butcher named mr pie. god i'm surrounded by weirdos.

(sorry for starting a new fort without y'all, peeps. also excuse the bad attempt at being cool.)
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BUMP!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

2x bump combo!

Ravenplucker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

confused, why are you bumping this? it requires input from you to continue

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it also needs comments from you guys so i know that people read it.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

I'm reading. Please continue.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BTW, the only skills cinnamon has are conversations.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6th malachite, 217

it's been a while. we made a semi-adequate basic living area, with a butcher's shop for all those animals stopod kills. i'm working on digging out a graveyard, because, even though i hate to admit it, we all die eventually. also, cinnamon has started chatting with the others. good, good.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

14th galena, 217
lorist decided to pick up a pick and help with the mining, given that we haven't found any water yet.

Particleman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want people to read, screeshots would be helpful.

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile

Hey could you go a little more in detail? Sorry, I'm a little picky but Cinnamon sounds cool! Not really, you should have made him a Proficient Liar, just so you can say at least this guy has nothing to lose.