Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Neocron 2 for free until April 3  (Read 555 times)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Neocron 2 for free until April 3
« on: March 05, 2010, 11:51:12 am »

I have an acct that I am done with and is paid until April 3rd. If you liked Matrix Online and Anarchy Online then this might be the game for you. The graphics are HORRID but the game system is as deep as any I have played(excepting Eve and Fallen Earth).

Just let me know if you want the login and if you don't enjoy it, pass it along to let other B12ers in on the fun.

Thanks for the great community guys.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
Re: Neocron 2 for free until April 3
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 12:57:41 pm »

I liked it in the old days when graphics were HORRIDier and the system was actually more complex.

I tried to get back into it the last year when they gave like a month free for old subs. I didn't really like the changes sadly, but it's still a fairly decent MMO, at least more superior than most that there are around, just really buggy and lacking a lot of advertising.

Nice of you to share your account tho, any reasons why you stopped playing?

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 03:35:00 pm »

My employer asked me to explore a few areas of their gaming structure and storylines. I only needed a couple of days to do so and I am finished with it now. With a new graphics engine I might be tempted to stay longer, but it's too distracting. It's like playing Kingpin as an MMO.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 04:13:56 pm »

1. Boobs & Guns.
2. Prostitutes.
3. Strip Bars.
4. ???
5. Profit

Altho, they removed prostitutes a while ago. At least the Pussy Club was there last time I saw.