Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 15281 times)

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 12:02:51 am »

Definitely photoshopped. Although if it wasn't, there's almost no conceivable situation where the driver would NOT be at fault for something like that.
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 02:20:00 am »

People who read Ayn Rand or Frederich Nietzsche and say "Hey, they really understand the world, I'll spread the word".
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 02:27:32 am »

Definitely photoshopped. Although if it wasn't, there's almost no conceivable situation where the driver would NOT be at fault for something like that.

Nope, it's absolutely real.

"What a jolly day for a bicyclists' rally.  I say, who's that chap swerving about up ahead?  I do believe he wants to drive past us."

"Poppycock.  Surely he knows that under International Automotive Penal Code 8771-B we non-motorized motorists are entitled to use as much of the road as we're able to physically occupy, regardless of direction or traffic.  He'll turn aside any moment now.  Yes, any moment."

Kablammo.  If you've every driven around bike riders in America, you know damn well they'll ride straight into a car, confident to the last moment that the road belongs to them first and them alone.  As you can see by the picture, exactly one guy bothered to get out of the way on an oncoming car.  The rest took it on the nose, and bitched about it afterward.  There was a fatality in that "accident".   I have absolutely no sympathy for him.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2010, 02:30:46 am »

Well bikes do have the right away (i think), but they deserve anything that happens to them when they pull stuff like that.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2010, 04:38:26 am »

Poor bastard, anyways. Accidents like that are pretty awful for the families involved.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2010, 08:04:02 am »

Well, one of my pet peeves is forum threads about religion that decend into trolling and name-calling. And people who hate pickles >:(
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2010, 08:22:33 am »

People who absolutely insist on repeating the same thing over and over again, despite my constant affirmations that I have indeed been told this before.

:|

Also, I cant help but think that sentance needs more commas... Maybe I'm just too tired.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2010, 09:42:03 am »

God damn that image is real.

Looks like the people are confetti.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2010, 09:45:57 am »

People who absolutely insist on repeating the same thing over and over again, despite my constant affirmations that I have indeed been told this before.

...Are you me?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 04:50:38 pm »

If you've every driven around bike riders in America, you know damn well they'll ride straight into a car, confident to the last moment that the road belongs to them first and them alone. 

I have no idea what part of America you live in...
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2010, 04:52:32 pm »

If you've every driven around bike riders in America, you know damn well they'll ride straight into a car, confident to the last moment that the road belongs to them first and them alone.

I have no idea what part of America you live in...

I live where Aqizzar describes, we have people not on bikes that think the same as well.  Don't bother trying to drive when school is let out.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2010, 05:04:15 pm »

People who insist on absolute right and wrong.
Only Sith deal in absolutes!
...I just watched all the star wars movies. All of them. Being sick does have it's advantages.

Anyway, I can't stand people who try to justify things with completely illogical arguments... which unfortunately includes society itself far too often.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2010, 05:24:53 pm »

People who get called smart or funny for making references to/quoting pop culture.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2010, 05:47:29 pm »

People who wont accept facts even when you jam them down their throats, and no im not talking about RelgionVStheworld im talking about real fucking morons. Yesterday I was on a Minecraft server and some dumbass said he was going to kick me because I said that catholics were not prosecuted in the holocaust like the jews. I gave him citations about everything I said, Dumbass didnt listen. This shit continued until it descended until it was me spouting facts while he was saying shut the up or I kick you, I was just asking him to agree with me. Nope Dumbass still continued till an Op friend came and shut him up. I then asked for him to say sorry for threatining me with kicks and he said he wouldnt because he was right. I left immediatly and smacked my self in the face.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2010, 05:51:44 pm »

Oh God, people who claim Hitler was either an atheist or vegetarian. He was neither, so stop using them as arguments against it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13