Poll

Null

Null
- 0 (0%)
Null
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: CSS Roanoke - Round 1 - Play Begins  (Read 24440 times)

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CSS Roanoke - Round 1 - Play Begins
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2010, 01:32:26 pm »

(sorry I have not been on as much as I would like.  RL issues)

JJ watched the bumbling action before him, safe behind four inches of clear steel..  stuffing a chocolate covered space delight into his maw during the height of the ruckus.  He watched it as if it was a movie playing out before him.. the actors and stuntmen replaced by morons with weapons. 

The other crew having disappeared up the lift..  Jedidiah says, "Well, this is truly fubar.. I don't have a zero suit.  I say we pull out of this hanger..  blast their ship as it sits in dock.. and blast the damn lift so that they have no way to leave..  We make the Roanoke their tomb.  We find another point of entry.  Just my two cents boys.. anybody got another plan?" 

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2010, 08:34:37 pm »

Damn. If you blow up our ships... :C
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2010, 10:06:14 pm »

...This is just an incident which occures during the night...
------------
"Well... if it IS a bug, then since we are talking quietly... they will have the sound way up... sooo...." Higan whispered to the others as he walked over to the dead robot, he pulled out his wrench and smacks the metal around the uplink, causing a shitload of noise...

"...They should be deaf by now..." Higan finishes.
Also, higan stops and chows down on some spices...

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Yarnspinner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:23 pm »

Damn. If you blow up our ships... :C

((Just RP man.. no insult intended.  I am hoping that one of the other guys on my team overrule Jedidiah.  I mean.. we have no idea who you guys are..  what would you do?))

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2010, 11:20:15 pm »

(( It's k. It would make sense though, to attack the ship of a competitor who might be hostile.))

Okey, I'll have Marcus sweep a few rooms, the ones closest to the mess hall. use his CQC training to search quickly for hostiles, then have Miria search the cleared rooms for anything interesting.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2010, 11:21:39 pm »

(Reach the control room of the raonoke and blast the shit out of YOUR ships?)
(or if you are talking about complete strangers... dunno.)
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2010, 11:29:07 pm »

"Guys, we can't just let them die!" shouted Joshua. He then remembered that his comrades were experienced in the art of killing, and they were probably angry at these blokes.
"Er, um, we could make money off of them as prisoners?" Joshua suggested, trying not to sound stupid.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2010, 02:02:49 am »

Okey, I'll have Marcus sweep a few rooms, the ones closest to the mess hall. use his CQC training to search quickly for hostiles, then have Miria search the cleared rooms for anything interesting.
The locks are fairly easy to bypass with a pistol or a stiff kick, but every room you check is exactly the same. Bare of personal effects, they contain a bed, a couch, and a wall panel which looks like some sort of display. One wall has pull-out drawers and in the back of each room is a bathroom nook.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2010, 02:22:40 am »

higan decides to follow marcus and scans the rooms with all settings on the goggles.
---

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2010, 04:10:15 am »

Miria reports her finds to Jackson, who just sat there on his ass while the other three searched. Have Marcus go a little further away. A map would be nice...
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2010, 04:47:07 am »

Miria reports her finds to Jackson, who just sat there on his ass while the other three searched. Have Marcus go a little further away. A map would be nice...
Yeah sorry, like I said before I have work and school to attend to so this is only going to go as fast as I can update. If I can I'll make a rough map but I've described what's on this level so until you guys explore more or an event happens (Which I roll for once a day) or until you do something which changes things, there isn't much I can add. This game is all about using your imagination, I'm not about to spoon feed you. :)

Scanning the empty living quarters with Higan's goggles reveals nothing new, but confirms your suspicion that no one has used these rooms in a long long time. Marcus searches the rooms farther down the hallway and finds more of the same, crew and passenger quarters in quiet and perfect cleanliness.

Back in the mess hall galley a female voice intones, "Maintenance robot failure detected. Unable to contact maintenance team for replacement."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2010, 05:05:55 am »

"Well, we'll get nothing if we just sit on our asses all day. I suggest we venture further in." said Marcus, who was feeling unusually chatty. "Miria and I will try to find a damned map. We'll keep in touch."

Miria and Marcus attempt to find exits from the quarters to other parts of the ship. Any computers we pass by, try to interface with.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2010, 05:15:19 am »

You find a set of elevators at the back of each long hallway. They were hidden from view when looking from the mess hall because the hallways follow the slight curvature of the hull, and you didn't think anything was down there. Each has a very nice elevator lobby with some artificial plants in pots and some cushioned benches. There is also a computer terminal here against one wall. When the screen is touched it lights up with a corporate logo and a female voice says, "Good afternoon passenger. How may I help you?"

Back in the mess hall the same female voice comes on again, "Maintenance team unresponsive, switching to automated maintenance mode."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2010, 05:19:13 am »

Miria asks the computer for a map of the ship. Marcus just stands there... smoking a cigarette.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2010, 05:29:32 am »

The computer is silent for a moment, and then, "Error, data corruption. Unable to access public schematic of CSS Roanoke. Please stand by, a maintenance team is en-route."

The screen shows a 'waiting' icon and an ETA for the maintenance team, which is about 3 minutes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28