Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: ZAPM: Died on L4 of Alien Impregnation  (Read 36287 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: ZAPM: Died on L4 of Alien Impregnation
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2010, 10:11:18 pm »

I discovered the hard way that walking into a barrel does not cause your character to move the barrel. Rather, it causes them to fucking bash the barrel untill it ruptures. I know now I cannot trust my fool not to be stupid. Need to try out the janitor class at some point.

I really love that you fix impregnation by doing horrible things to yourself until the embryo dies of the trauma.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:29:38 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2010, 10:41:09 pm »

I discovered the hard way that walking into a barrel does not cause your character to move the barrel. Rather, it causes them to fucking bash the barrel untill it ruptures. I know now I cannot trust my fool not to be stupid. Need to try out the janitor class at some point.

I really love that you fix impregnation by doing horrible things to yourself until the embryo dies of the trauma.

Janiter = All access keycard + MOP OF DOOM
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2010, 02:31:40 am »

Oh wow.  I thought that was a SS13 reference or something, but you actually do start with those.

I was having a good run with a janitor - tribble explosion on L1 ended up with me massively overleveled and untouchable, and then I found an aquamarine power armor really early, so I was practically invulnerable, and I was like a Starcraft Zealot with my mop, smashing out holes in everything that dared to oppose me.

I also started with 17 strength, and pretty decent everything else, too - I think only int was under 10, at like 8 or so.  I proceeded to find a +4 str, +3...dex/agi, I dunno, and a +3 int implant.

Then radiation sickness.

Goddammit.  Not cool.  I don't even know what causes/caused it... though maybe I'll try not inhaling every vat I come across from now on.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2010, 06:59:17 am »

Do not trust docbots. Ever.

The docbot probes you!
You feel violated!
You are sore.

How was I supposed to know JRK-X35 was robot for Intestinal Examination!? Quarterbacks don't know robot!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:24:25 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2010, 11:59:28 am »

Do not trust docbots. Ever.

The docbot probes you!
You feel violated!
You are sore.

How was I supposed to know JRK-X35 was robot for Intestinal Examination!? Quarterbacks don't know robot!

After that, I preceeded to beat the robot with my mop and steal its money. No robot probes me.  >:(
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2010, 12:43:29 pm »

Probing things is fun. Makes them slow down.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2010, 02:31:48 pm »

My last janitor was doing pretty good,  until I hit robot town.  Accidentally forgot to pay for something, so once I stepped out that door the clerkbot flew out of the shop like a horseman of the Apocalypse and incinerated me.

I would've paid for it outside, but apparently it no longer wanted my buckazoids.  That was pretty lame.  Also, one of the guardbots extorted me for like most of my cash right before.

I tried out a jock afterwards.  It was an alright run, though really item-less - I'd amassed like $570, though, which was cool.

Then, some stairs opened up into a nest of... 3 by 4, times 2... 24 alien eggs.  I got most of 'em, but it only takes one.  The vats that'd been so plentiful in all my previous games had suddenly deserted me, and eventually my chest exploded after sprinting past robot town and searching a whole floor, which only turned up 1 vat, I think, plus millions of borg, cylons and klingons trying to laser me through my reflective armor.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2010, 02:55:51 pm »

Anyone got it to work on mac? Only getting
Code: [Select]
iMac-Cote:~ patrick$ /Users/patrick/Downloads/zapm/zapm
Sorry, couldn't open user/dbg.502.txt
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2010, 03:18:12 pm »

Aren't there like 4-8 vats in Robot Town?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2010, 03:47:37 pm »

...Are there?  The time with the janitor was my first time getting there.  Previously I would die much earlier from chugging every vat I could find and hoping for mutations.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2010, 04:09:03 pm »

Three vats always spawn inside robot town. I would likely have won the game by now, if it were not for the allure of sub-levels. Damn sewers.

On one of my better runs so far, I turned my Quarterback into a Jedi. That lazer sword really changes things if you have levels in swords. Now, if only I had obtained mutant powers before he died in total agony. Killed by a pink horror.

Where once was one, there now is two.
What once was pink, now is blue.
No Gods, No Masters.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2010, 05:19:50 pm »

Goddamn, I think I just met a tribble using Godmode.  I couldn't touch him, at all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2010, 05:40:48 pm »

Beware the Jesus tribble
Hello Hunam

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2010, 07:03:19 pm »

So, I ended up being impregnated on this most recent janitor. I freaked out and promptly drank every canister in my inventory in an attempt to out-murder the chestburster. It was then I discovered that every canister I had was healthy and stat-boosting. Sans the super glue, that is. That one stuck to my mouth and made me run around like an idot untill I was promptly chestbursted.
No Gods, No Masters.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2010, 07:31:28 pm »

So, I ended up being impregnated on this most recent janitor. I freaked out and promptly drank every canister in my inventory in an attempt to out-murder the chestburster. It was then I discovered that every canister I had was healthy and stat-boosting. Sans the super glue, that is. That one stuck to my mouth and made me run around like an idot untill I was promptly chestbursted.

"You are pregnent"

*Runs around frantically looking for something to damage himself with*

*finds a barrel of sludge..* "Perfect"

*Chugs*

*You feel better!*

*The vat dries up*

"....."

*You have given birth*

Sometimes I think the game just doesnt like you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16