Author Topic: WORMY  (Read 27434 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: WORMY
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2010, 07:14:24 pm »

He said they're not ants.

B: Are the chances good of me surviving this battle? How can I increase these chances? Is there pay or something? Can I get some lavish high-Calorie food if I do well?

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2010, 07:19:39 pm »

well ima callen them ants.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2010, 02:06:27 am »

But... Why was I dragged into this? I don't remember being part of a colony...
"They caught you snooping around then they tried to kill you thinking you were a spy but you killed the two trainee guard so your too strong to be a spy. You don't have to be part of the colony, just saying if you want to survive..."

What is the strength/numbers of these ants and what is the strength/numbers of the enemy colony.
"We have around 20,000 but the number of our enemy are unknown"

Are the chances good of me surviving this battle? How can I increase these chances? Is there pay or something? Can I get some lavish high-Calorie food if I do well?
I wouldn't know. I just make the weapons not fight, I haven't seen the enemy yet or know their strengths and weaknesses...Your pay? if they won't kill you would be your reward, our solders feast on the enemies corpses so yer...

"Okay I'll be heading off to talk to the person who runs this place" you said. The shaman whacks you in the back of your head as you were about to leave. "And were would you find him?" the shaman asked. "You should just talk to the guards outside of my cell and let them bring you back to yours". You nodded and was about to go when he whacked you in the head again, you turn around and saw the shaman pointing to a pile of things."I'll let you choose one thing I created because I like you". You walked towards the pile...

description:
Your a small carnivorous worm not defenseless to predators but your still not a predator.
You have two eyes and two teeths.
Home:
a small hole 21cm deep low protection
size: 2cm length 0.45cm height
weight: 4g
body:
eye        2/2 eye sight 1
body      7/7 speed 2
mouth    4/4 2 teeth 2 sharpness
stamina:
80%
hunger:
100%

a) action
1) take the helmet
2) take suit of armor fitted for you with small spikes on it
3) take the (really) sharp stick (you will hold it with your mouth)

b) action
1) go back to your cell
2) find the leader on your own
3) wreak havoc
the statement below is true
the statement above is false

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2010, 02:15:41 am »

A2
B1

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2010, 02:39:39 am »

A1 B1
I feel the suit will slow us down horribly
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2010, 03:44:19 am »

A2 B1
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2010, 04:31:07 am »

a2 b1
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2010, 06:49:09 am »

A2 B1

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2010, 04:01:05 pm »

A2 B1

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2010, 04:41:31 pm »

A2 B1
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2010, 12:01:32 am »

You looked at the object that the shaman said was armor...What in the world is armor you said to your self, sounds awesome. You picked up the armor and put it in front of you.

Not knowing what to do with it you put it in your mouth and ate it. The shaman whacked you in the head and you vomited out the armor and the shaman grabbed it. "your suppose to use it like this" he said as he put it on your body. It kind of heavy what is the point of this you thought than the shaman whacked you in the body but this time it didn't hurt. Amazed you walked out and the guards immediately grabbed you and put you back to your cell.

You waited and waited than a piece of vine came down again. Two big guards came down but they didn't attack you. Than a even bigger one came down. You waited... "so... i heard you killed two of my men, fair enough but lets see how strong you really are" He grabbed a stick from one of the two guards and charged at you. He attacked but you skillfully dodged it. he swings again and again  but you again dodged it but just barely. "Okay enough playing around" He whacked the stick on the floor and shiny silvery things came out. Looks pretty sharp.

He jumped and you tried to move but you were against the wall. You head was hit and now is bleeding. You ignored the pain and bit him on the leg. He cringes and attacked again hitting you on your body. you realized it didn't hurt much and you could use it as a shield. He sliced the end of your head off when you were distracted and he grabbed your body with his claws and shove it into the wall. "he just as I thought" as he walks away, you got back up and bit him in the arm tearing it off. He dropped the stick and you ate it before he could grab it.

Big mistake it cut you mouth right open and you had to release it. "That enough!" he said holding his wound where his arm use to be. "Your joining my army! guards seize him". He must had been the boss you thought.  The two guards grabbed you. "If you refuse you will be eradicated". Okay you thought this is what you were trying to do in the 1st place.

They took you to a place with many other creatures not only the ones you saw fighting you. They were all chained to a wall, they all look sad with no emotion in their faces. One of the guards were about to chain you...

description:
Your a small carnivorous worm not defenseless to predators but your still not a predator.
You have two eyes and two teeths.
Home:
a small hole 21cm deep low protection
size: 2cm length 0.45cm height
weight: 4g
body:
eye        2/2 eye sight 1
body      2/7 speed 2
mouth    2/4 2 teeth 2 sharpness
stamina:
40%
hunger:
50%

a) action
1) break free
2) let him chain you
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 12:40:45 am by xdarkcodex »

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2010, 12:12:31 am »

What? The vote was 6 armor to 1 helmet, and we got the helmet?
A2

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2010, 12:16:03 am »

What ched said.
A2

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2010, 12:16:10 am »

What? The vote was 6 armor to 1 helmet, and we got the helmet?
A2
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

xdarkcodex

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch in awe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2010, 12:37:43 am »

Oh right I read the votes wrong. want me to write it again?

EDIT: fixed! sorry about that bit tired from school.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 12:41:15 am by xdarkcodex »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26