Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: another game request thread  (Read 2286 times)

de5me7

• Bay Watcher
  • urban spaceman
    • View Profile
Re: another game request thread
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 05:23:41 pm »

ive decided to go for the adventures games route. ive played most of the other games mentioned so far.

Ive actually got loads of adventure games kicking about my hard disk ive just never played the,
got Scummvm
located - beneath a steel sky, secret of monkey island, loom, on my hard disk (lucas arts used to have most of the games as abandonware but have recently clamped down)
ive got grimfandago and full throttle on disk both of which were given me, ive played abit of fandango but never full throttle.

Ive heard of starshup titanic wasnt it written by douglas adams? i might check it out
I haven't been able to get any vomit this release. Not any I can pick up, at any rate.
Swans, too. Swans are complete bastards.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 05:54:15 pm »

Ive heard of starshup titanic wasnt it written by douglas adams? i might check it out

Yes it has.  GOG doesn't have it (I've put my vote on their "requested games" list).
I might be able to get an ISO of my CD if you'd like, though one might already exist out there.  I will warn you, it will not run on anything above its native OS (Win98).  I've been wanting to do a Lets Play of it because it has so many good lines,* but sadly through the VM I was using I couldn't dual record my voice and the game's (I had my microphone--a clipon--inside one headphone, it wasn't working out well).

*Everything was recorded and by good voice actors too.  Nearly every NPC has a huge vocabulary of things they'll talk about.

de5me7

• Bay Watcher
  • urban spaceman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 07:34:14 am »

hmm i think il work through the other games ive got then go in search of starship titanic, if i cant find it il pm u
I haven't been able to get any vomit this release. Not any I can pick up, at any rate.
Swans, too. Swans are complete bastards.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 11:13:25 am »

hmm i think il work through the other games ive got then go in search of starship titanic, if i cant find it il pm u

No problem.
Pages: 1 [2]